Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder (51867 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? / Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Emilokoiyawon: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
crafteck:
Do yall know this country would be better off as a British colony? Whats the advantage if independence? We are better off with so called foreign slavers than our own elites enslaving masses, they say the briton stole us blind, our own people have stolen us blind, how can a group of people sit on trillions and perform off the mic drama in nddc, how can people steal money meant for weapons that should be used to protect us, how can they steal money donated to help the poor during covid, how can they send children of the poor to fight for junction oshodi while they take pics with their kids graduating from american University, their kids came out with flying colours, kids of the poor that they sent to their war dided with obituaries printed in black and white

Speak for yourself. I would rather die than be a British slave.
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by jaxxy(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
moralistic:
at least he is nothing a coward like joshua... these men are ready to fighting anybody at anytime. They fight for Glory , money is secondary... These are real heavyweights... Both men will destroy Andy Ruiz and that amateur that defeated joshua ... I pray joshua losses again..he is too boring to be called an heavyweight champion

Wilder can’t beat Ruiz. Ruiz can take punches and stand. Wilder and Aj can’t.

Aj will beat both Wilder and fury why? because of his combination of power and skill and he’s aware of his weakness which means he will avoid getting punches unlike wilder that goes in defenseless like he’s Superman not knowing he’s an ordinary Batman. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Numerouno94(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
THEGALADIMA:
Habaaa bro, how you go talk sey Wilder dey cherry pick fights cmon.
He fought Luiz Ortiz for God's sake men.
Even the first two fights with Fury, you can clearly see that the nigga can box.

Bro, Wilder good oo no doubt. Buh not as gud as people they hype am. Bro him fight Ortis wey they past him prime "an old man Ortis". Bro make u check him resume u go understand my point. Fury nd Ortis na the only credible fighters for him resume, nd Ortis don old wella nd past his prime.

Haba, how can u hv a record of abt 40 fights nd yet no credible boxers, mostly boxers outside top 50. Wilder is gud, buh i doubt if he can survive some of the boxers AJ has faced over time.

1 Like

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by tarantino1: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

How is Wilder the best heavyweight boxer of this generation? U guys don't follow boxing, u jux comment base on hearsay. Who has Wilder fought wit? Fury is the only credible boxer Wilder has faced since his professional debut. Check his resume nd u will see that most of his opponents re ranked outside top 50. His known for cherry picking fights, Fury was jux a cherry picking gone wrong.

AJ nd Furry hv both faced the Klitchko brothers. AJ has also faced boxers like Whyte, Povetkin, Pulev, Martin, Breazeale, Parker, Takam, Chisora etcetera. Now tell me who has Wilder faced?
U guys will jux b hyping Wilder unnecessarily.

Thank you joor!

The way they ovrrhype wilder is so annoying. I must talk

5 Likes

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by DoggoneDogg: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
moralistic:
at least he is nothing a coward like joshua... these men are ready to fighting anybody at anytime. They fight for Glory , money is secondary... These are real heavyweights... Both men will destroy Andy Ruiz and that amateur that defeated joshua ... I pray joshua losses again..he is too boring to be called an heavyweight champion

Oga wetin be my own 4 dis mata now??

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Ofadaman(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
More excuses, the spirit of his black ancestors left him

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by tarantino1: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Even Fury admits wilder is the most dangerous heavyweight out there ...Wilder will beat AJ without a problem

Klitschko who fought both AJ and Fury said AJ was the better fighter. Now what do you make of it?

6 Likes

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by rollandben(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/why-tyson-fury-defeated-me-deontay-wilder/%3famp
Wilder really tried in that fight. I taught as such, fury size is another battle itself but you tried Man
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by salford1: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
rollandben:
Wilder really tried in that fight. I taught as such, fury size is another battle itself but you tried Man
Fury is a giant at 6.9 and 277 lbs. He uses that weight well and lands his jabs well.

I would like to see him go against smaller fighters like Ruiz, 6.2 and Usyk, 6.3. It would not be easy to lean on smaller guys grin

I also want to see him take AJ first as that almost happened if not for Wilder pulling the trilogy and AJ being mandated to fight Usyk after that.

Going to be tough to have all these happen as the winner of Wilder vs Fury has been mandated to take a shot at Dillain Whyte

4 Likes

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fury was on fire. Well deserved
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Vainglory: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
Yes Wilder tried his best. The fight was far more interesting than the Joshua Usyk fight where AJ refused to throw punches.
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Altrarecords(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
wallstreetnews:
Watch why Wilder was defeated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Jj_bw05WU

Lol I guess you forgot about copyright didn't you
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by BamakSNR(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
I watched the match. Both of them are very good.. But I think AJ is not in their class yet.
AJ is always running around the ring grin.
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Edo blood ,.you tried. Please don't hesitate to come home as promised..you need to rise again. Four boxers of Nigerian roots were defeated this month alone, what's happening?

Deontay Wilder,
Efe Ajagba
AJ
Istreal Adesanya.

Naija to the world, you guys would rise again if only you could swallow pride and re-strategize.
Who defeated Israel?
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Rexymania(m): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Na some Yoruba youth no won get sense na

crafteck:
Do yall know this country would be better off as a British colony? Whats the advantage if independence? We are better off with so called foreign slavers than our own elites enslaving masses, they say the briton stole us blind, our own people have stolen us blind, how can a group of people sit on trillions and perform off the mic drama in nddc, how can people steal money meant for weapons that should be used to protect us, how can they steal money donated to help the poor during covid, how can they send children of the poor to fight for junction oshodi while they take pics with their kids graduating from american University, their kids came out with flying colours, kids of the poor that they sent to their war dided with obituaries printed in black and white
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Numerouno94(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
salford1:

I think Ortiz and Fury were really his only tough opponents. The others were just bums and mostly unknown journeymen boxers.

Tanx bro, God bless u. That's wat i hv bn trying to tell guys. I don't tink Wilder can withstand some of the fighters AJ has faced.
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by crafteck(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Speak for yourself. I would rather die than be a British slave.

You are a slave to a thin mentally inefficient man using your name and that of your children to borrow money and yet cant i. Prove the economy, enjoy it
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by SarkinYarki: 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
tarantino1:

Klitschko who fought both AJ and Fury said AJ was the better fighter. Now what do you make of it?

Hmmm AJ outstanding the day he fought Klitschko , I haven't seen him pull up that kind of performance since then ...Well any heavyweight boxer us very dangerous , they can all end anybody with just one well placed punch
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by crafteck(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Rexymania:
Na some Yoruba youth no won get sense na

Not o ly yoruba, na all of us, even true Northerners dey suffer, they just didnt make noice on time, thank god for social media
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by SarkinYarki: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
THEGALADIMA:
Yaya dai Sarkin Yakin.
Ina wuni,
Anyway your analysis is well taken my brother.
You really Sabi boxing, but the way Fury leans on his opponents is disgusting to me.

ina lafiya sosai

Respect boss
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Eriokanmi: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Who defeated Israel?
Jan beat him in March. I meant this year aline sorry
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Rexymania(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
We dey talk people you dey call northerners grin those guys don't have brain. All of them!

crafteck:

Not o ly yoruba, na all of us, even true Northerners dey suffer, they just didnt make noice on time, thank god for social media
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by zoedew: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Megatrix:

Both fighters made millions of dollars, we are talking of billions of naira just to fight for 36 minutes with padded hand gloves with time given them to rest after every three minutes. I would love to be a victim of this kind of inhumanity grin
Hmmm. Padded gloves indeed! View the you tube video of how much battering those gloves delivered to Wilders head - almost yanking the thing off his neck! I’m sure you saw Anthony Joshua’s visage after his last fight. His life will never be the same again! Not even with all the millions earned! It’s your choice though!!! Don’t say I didn’t warn you!!! Parkinson disease et al.

1 Like

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Numerouno94(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
salford1:

Fury is a giant at 6.9 and 277 lbs. He uses that weight well and lands his jabs well.

I would like to see him go against smaller fighters like Ruiz, 6.2 and Usyk, 6.3. It would not be easy to lean on smaller guys grin

I also want to see him take AJ first as that almost happened if not for Wilder pulling the trilogy and AJ being mandated to fight Usyk after that.

Going to be tough to have all these happen as the winner of Wilder vs Fury has been mandated to take a shot at Dillain Whyte

Nice one bro. Ur knowledge of boxing is vast. I luv to argue wit people like u cos u end up learning a few tinx not wit people that comment based on hearsay.

1 Like

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Numerouno94(m): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Hmmm AJ outstanding the day he fought Klitschko , I haven't seen him pull up that kind of performance since then ...Well any heavyweight boxer us very dangerous , they can all end anybody with just one well placed punch

Ur right bro, lately AJ had bn depreciating. His bn getting sluggish nd kinda weak, this wasn't the AJ i use to burn data at night to watch his fights. Anyways, Usyk ain't a pushover, his one of the best.

1 Like

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Cousin9999: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
He lost because it's more lucrative to lose than win. Oyinbos will pay way more to see their fantasy play out than the truth.
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by PaNnamdi: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mummy12:
He tried jare kiss
Tried what,he is a lazy man.
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by rolams(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
You did not consider this before going to court na!
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Awoo88: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
He was more graceful and seems to accept that Fury is better than him.
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Pumpumking: 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mummy12:
He tried jare kiss

Correction.
Fury beat wilder like he stole his bike!! angry
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by naija1stnigar(m): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Each time I hear how much boxers and wrestlers earn in giving themselves merciless beating and the number of people that turns up to take pleasure in seeing men beating themselves I always come to the conclusion that truly, we are living in a crazy world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Pictured With Anthony Joshua, Heavyweight Champion / Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.