Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,578 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder (52084 Views)

Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? / Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by crafteck(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Rexymania:
We dey talk people you dey call northerners grin those guys don't have brain. All of them!

They are under much more oppression, nothing tames a man like hunger, so many depend on food handed down by elites for daily meals, try reading some of my nl writeups, our division is an advantage only to a class of people, they make us enemies come together to share loot

1 Like

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Yungmil: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kajaard:

He has run out of excuses. When you lose to the same man 3 times you have no more excuses to give cheesy
why are you guys hitting on excuses, he just gave reason why he lost which was very genuine. That was not necessary an excuse.
Fury used his weight very well on wilder which was a great tactics, coupled with his massive ability to endure.

Wilder will smash Joshua should they meet. fury no1 wilder no 2

1 Like

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by madjune(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
gazza07:
My respects Wilder. Fury was a bigger man, he always threw his big size on wilder, one of his game plan

Exactly. WIlder really tried.
Though he lost, he earned my respect.
Fury kept leaning on him with his weight, that stuff can tire out any heavyweight fighter.
And, he took that nuisance for 11 rounds.
It's not easy at all.
Wilder is strong.

1 Like

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by powerblaze(m): 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
binary007:
The right uppercut scrambled Wilder’s senses.

Definitely the funniest thing I have seen this year.

Lol... Network disappear like mtn cheesy
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by OmoAkin85: 12:06am On Oct 11, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Hmmm AJ outstanding the day he fought Klitschko , I haven't seen him pull up that kind of performance since then ...Well any heavyweight boxer us very dangerous , they can all end anybody with just one well placed punch
i still bliv aj is playing mind games with fury,and let me tell you aj have beaten fury in sparing twice,

1 Like

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Oduduwa707: 3:04am On Oct 11, 2021
Mummy12:
He tried jare kiss

Typical Mediocrity 9ja mentality! angry
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Litmus: 3:21am On Oct 11, 2021
Reference:
Funny.... cos once upon a time in heavyweight land the tale of the elders was that the white man just couldn't box....

Blacks are just growing up soft.

In the West, all black boys do is hang around estates, street corners, sit on stairways gossiping and hating one another like women do. And like women, they’re vicious. Difference is, women will hate and leave it at talking. Boys with female characteristics but plus male hormones, leads to killers. Thus you get young blacks, either gossiping or killing one another in petty drug, gang feuds. Whites are on the other hand, growing their kids more healthily. At very young ages, white boys would be going rock climbing, surfing, skate-boarding, kayaking, playing football, cricket and rugby, going swimming, traveling throughout Europe etc. In addition, whites are adopting some of the foods – dubbed "ethnic foods"– from which blacks are turning away as too starchy,spicy or unable to afford.

In Nigeria where boys are still active in the outdoor pursuits mothers are turning their noses up at African foods such as yams, plantain, beams and feeding their children stuff like noodles, Spaghetti, and potatoes, consequently their children are growing up knock-kneed, weedy and short.

Bonus point:

On top of all that, the white establishment has probably been experimenting with black genes in secrete and injecting pregnant white mothers….
tongue
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Navalsadiq(m): 5:04am On Oct 11, 2021
Baba dem don beat you face front
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by blaise26abj(m): 5:05am On Oct 11, 2021
pajosh:
All you guys calling out AJ for losing should jus think for once .. it is logic .. he has been avoiding to fight fury for years now ..we all know he will loose if he does . That's why he lost to the usyk so that by rematch which he jus triggered, fury fight will be outta d picture or at least delayed.. I think he is trying to improve while waiting on age to tell on fury then he'll strike... because honestly even wilder will KO AJ now.... even in football it not every time that players falls means they are hurt..strategy is very crucial in all sports...my opinion though
And this is why AJ will always be an average fighter . He won the belt from an aged wladmir, loses ( as you claim) to avoid fighting great boxers or waiting for them to age . If true , He is a confirmed pussy
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by princewarri1985: 5:13am On Oct 11, 2021
Yungmil:
why are you guys hitting on excuses, he just gave reason why he lost which was very genuine. That was not necessary an excuse.
Fury used his weight very well on wilder which was a great tactics, coupled with his massive ability to endure.

Wilder will smash Joshua should they meet. fury no1 wilder no 2
THE LAST TIME WIELDER BLAMED HIS HEAVY COSTUME FOR MAKING HIM LOOSE, NOW THE SAME WIELDER IS BLAMING TYSON FURY WEIGHT FOR LOSING AGAIN, YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR WEED DEALER BRO!

1 Like

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by cardoctor(m): 6:07am On Oct 11, 2021
I wonder how much he got paid for all this beating?
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by GEEBITE: 6:55am On Oct 11, 2021
Lol.But the irony is he is a born again Christian, He had problems with cocaine in the past but he has overcome it now.
Kingcalls:
AJ abeg avoid this guy...he wud hv been a murderer if not for boxing...the guy brutal
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Sunsets: 6:55am On Oct 11, 2021
I know that Fury won but his leaning on Wilder all the time pissed me off.
Bitchiamjay:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/why-tyson-fury-defeated-me-deontay-wilder/%3famp
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by pajosh(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2021
blaise26abj:

And this is why AJ will always be an average fighter . He won the belt from an aged wladmir, loses ( as you claim) to avoid fighting great boxers or waiting for them to age . If true , He is a confirmed pussy

I believe he would improve but mind you some of the loses are for the money ... when you challenge your odds are higher and more money when you win ... if you watch his last match you'd be pissed because even in the Last round AJ was jus not aggressive... but if that wasn't intentional, AJ has to work on himself
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by pajosh(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2021
pajosh:

I believe he would improve but mind you some of the loses are for the money ... when you challenge your odds are higher and more money when you win ... if you watch his last match you'd be pissed because even in the Last round AJ was jus not aggressive... but if that wasn't intentional, AJ has to work on himself

Floyd meywhether the money man is so oo rich because he betted heavily on himself... so I believe AJ and his management got something more to the normal fight that they are working on because it is unbelievable the way underdogs beat AJ .. but if you observe not much damage is done.. always by judges decision
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2021
jaxxy:

Wilder can’t beat Ruiz. Ruiz can take punches and stand. Wilder and Aj can’t.

Aj will beat both Wilder and fury why? because of his combination of power and skill and he’s aware of his weakness which means he will avoid getting punches unlike wilder that goes in defenseless like he’s Superman not knowing he’s an ordinary Batman. grin
.why didn't joshua applied that so called skills on Oleksandr Usyk
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by jaxxy(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2021
moralistic:
.why didn't joshua applied that so called skills on Oleksandr Usyk

Joshua is a very weird fighter. He doesn’t have an attacking style bt a defensive style. Hopefully he corrects this and we are good to go.

He also under estimated Usyk.
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by lukency(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2021
Life threatening war or sport?
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2021
jaxxy:

Joshua is a very weird fighter. He doesn’t have an attacking style bt a defensive style. Hopefully he corrects this and we are good to go.

He also under estimated Usyk.
okay ooo
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by LLSAINT(m): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2021
kikikikiki
You well so?
No kill person with laff ooo grin
DoggoneDogg:
He defeated you cuz he is superior.

Case closed. cool
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by judinho07(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
"i belive you bro...all your hater's should shut d Bleep'up..cause i heared fury's last word in his interview.when he admited that you are his toughest opponet and the 1st to knock him down twice in one round....i know fury is a wild animal but i still stand and suppor you..(THE ONE AND ONLY BRONZE BOMBER)
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Numerouno94:

How is Wilder the best heavyweight boxer of this generation? U guys don't follow boxing, u jux comment base on hearsay. Who has Wilder fought wit? Fury is the only credible boxer Wilder has faced since his professional debut. Check his resume nd u will see that most of his opponents re ranked outside top 50. His known for cherry picking fights, Fury was jux a cherry picking gone wrong.

AJ nd Furry hv both faced the Klitchko brothers. AJ has also faced boxers like Whyte, Povetkin, Pulev, Martin, Breazeale, Parker, Takam, Chisora etcetera. Now tell me who has Wilder faced?
U guys will jux b hyping Wilder unnecessarily.

AJ has not fought anyone either.

Whyte only improved a little bit after his loss to AJ. He is not considered a top fighter.

AJ fought only Wladimer, not the Kiltscko brothers. And Wladimer was already past his prime, and had been inactive for about 2 years. There is no way AJ would have been able to beat Wladimer when Wladimer was much younger. Don't also forget that despite being ring rusty, and over 40 years old, Wladimer still floored AJ.

The Povetkin that AJ beat is a faded one. Povetkin in his prime would beat AJ like a child.

It is the same with Pulev. A faded Pulev was what AJ beat. A much younger Pulev would have crippled AJ.

Parker and Takam cannot beat Wilder. In fact, which of the old men that AJ fought would have been able to withstand a big right from Wilder? They were already fading boxers, long past their prime. Wladimer and Pulev were both way over 35 at the time AJ fought them. Whyte was poorly managed, Takam is not really top class, and Parker was nursing an elbow problem.

As for Chisora, AJ has never fought him.

Wilder would knock all of them out.

I agree that Wilder is not technically sound (although he improved in the trilogy), he never cherry picked his opponents.

When Wilder wanted to fight Povetkin, Povetkin failed a drug test. Povetkin failed another drug test when he should have fought Stiverne, which made the WBC remove him from its ranking. That was why "Wilder vs Povetkin" never happened. In fact, Povetkin was still much younger then, and Wilder was ready to fight him even in Povetkin's country.

"Wilder vs Ortiz" would have happened much earlier than it eventually did, but Ortiz failed a drug test.

When the WBC made Wladimer Klitschko the challenger to Wilder's WBC, did Wilder run? No! Rather, it was Wladimer who retired from boxing.

Wilder may be the least technically sound heavyweight boxer of this generation, but he has never been scared of anyone. He never cherry picked his opponents.

How is it Wilder's fault that credible opponents kept failing drug tests whenever they have been billed to fight him?

His resume is poor, but misleading. Wilder is pure power.

He really improved against Fury in the trilogy, with the body shots which made Fury feel truly opposed. But Wilder's conditioning needs improvement. That is about the only thing lacking now.

I don't think there is anyone (besides Fury, and maybe Usyk and Ruiz) who can really trouble him.

He would beat AJ with a knockout.
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Yungmil: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
princewarri1985:
THE LAST TIME WIELDER BLAMED HIS HEAVY COSTUME FOR MAKING HIM LOOSE, NOW THE SAME WIELDER IS BLAMING TYSON FURY WEIGHT FOR LOSING AGAIN, YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR WEED DEALER BRO!
Ganja man wake up.

Am not one of you. Am a real niggar
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Yungmil: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

AJ has not fought anyone either.

Whyte only improved a little bit after his loss to AJ. He is not considered a top fighter.

AJ fought only Wladimer, not the Kiltscko brothers. And Wladimer was already past his prime, and had been inactive for about 2 years. There is no way AJ would have been able to beat Wladimer when Wladimer was much younger. Don't also forget that despite being ring rusty, and over 40 years old, Wladimer still floored AJ.

The Povetkin that AJ beat is a faded one. Povetkin in his prime would beat AJ like a child.

It is the same with Pulev. A faded Pulev was what AJ beat. A much younger Pulev would have crippled AJ.

Parker and Takam cannot beat Wilder. In fact, which of the old men that AJ fought would have been able to withstand a big right from Wilder? They were already fading boxers, long past their prime. Wladimer and Pulev were both way over 35 at the time AJ fought them. Whyte was poorly managed, Takam is not really top class, and Parker was nursing an elbow problem.

As for Chisora, AJ has never fought him.

Wilder would knock all of them out.

I agree that Wilder is not technically sound (although he improved in the trilogy), he never cherry picked his opponents.

When Wilder wanted to fight Povetkin, Povetkin failed a drug test. Povetkin failed another drug test when he should have fought Stiverne, which made the WBC remove him from its ranking. That was why "Wilder vs Povetkin" never happened. In fact, Povetkin was still much younger then, and Wilder was ready to fight him even in Povetkin's country.

"Wilder vs Ortiz" would have happened much earlier than it eventually did, but Ortiz failed a drug test.

When the WBC made Wladimer Klitschko the challenger to Wilder's WBC, did Wilder run? No! Rather, it was Wladimer who retired from boxing.

Wilder may be the least technically sound heavyweight boxer of this generation, but he has never been scared of anyone. He never cherry picked his opponents.

How is it Wilder's fault that credible opponents kept failing drug tests whenever they have been billed to fight him?

His resume is poor, but misleading. Wilder is pure power.

He really improved against Fury in the trilogy, with the body shots which made Fury feel truly opposed. But Wilder's conditioning needs improvement. That is about the only thing lacking now.

I don't think there is anyone (besides Fury, and maybe Usyk and Ruiz) who can really trouble him.

He would beat AJ with a knockout.

Brovi cut cap for you. You know about boxing jare. These niggars will leave their Laliga football thread and saying off point in issues concerning boxing.

They say wilder has not face any strong challenger, if its true then which strong challenger has fury faced beside wilder and Klitschko.

Even fury admit it that wilder is the toughest fighter he has had to fight.

Can Aj get up like fury if he receives wilders right hand just once not to talk of twice?

Answer is no. Wilder is no 2 while fury is no 1 and I don't even think Aj is no 3 right now.

Usyk could be no 3 though, am not sure if he is as good as people think judging by his fight with AJ. Rather I think Aj made Usyk look good in that fight by performing very poorly.

Wilder will smash AJ, Usyk, and Ruiz( Mr IBU) in a day, just give him 2 hours break after each fight.

Fury has more endurance and skills than wilder, coupled with him using his 277 pounds weight proper on wilder. It got wilder exhausted quickly.

That trilogy could have gone either way. Fury was almost counted out at the second knockdown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yungmil:
Brovi cut cap for you. You know about boxing jare. These niggars will leave their Laliga football thread and saying off point in issues concerning boxing.

They say wilder has not face any strong challenger, if its true then which strong challenger has fury faced beside wilder and Klitschko.

Even fury admit it that wilder is the toughest fighter he has had to fight.

Can Aj get up like fury if he receives wilders right hand just once not to talk of twice?

Answer is no. Wilder is no 2 while fury is no 1 and I don't even think Aj is no 3 right now.

Usyk could be no 3 though, am not sure if he is as good as people think judging by his fight with AJ. Rather I think Aj made Usyk look good in that fight by performing very poorly.

Wilder will smash AJ, Usyk, and Ruiz( Mr IBU) in a day, just give him 2 hours break after each fight.

Fury has more endurance and skills than wilder, coupled with him using his 277 pounds weight proper on wilder. It got wilder exhausted quickly.

That trilogy could have gone either way. Fury was almost counted out at the second knockdown.

Exactly.

Wilder is the most dangerous heavyweight boxer alive.

There is no way AJ will climb up if Wilder lands a right on him.

AJ will sleep for weeks.
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by tianshie(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wilder dey fight dambe boxing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmX1AXR2FqY. He needs to learn how to box.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily / Cardiff Striker, Emiliano Sala Feared Dead After Plane Crash (Photos) / Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.