Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,786 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria (41700 Views)

2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason / IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
[s]
Buliwyf:

Mumu talk. As if you have the capacity for recognizing coherence even if it was humping your girlfriend.

You IPOB minions are incapable of measured thought. Even if they farm in the east, do they farm in the quantity capable of feeding their population? Can they ramp up that level within the 6 months they want to ban other sources indirectly? Answer me clown.

Secondly I thought the open grazing ban is to stop Fulani from murdering people so you are saying the anti open grazing is meaningless that you want to sabotage yourselves and your brothers working and trading in the north? LMAO.
Foolishness = Logic. That's how IPOB nitwits view the world. Keep waiting for Yorubas and the south south to ban cattle. You will soon realize that congenital foolishness is only your birthright in the southeast. No other region share it with you. You will soon come and cry betrayal again cheesy
[/s]

Didn't read that.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Emergingnation(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
tsdarkside:

unity Beggars jam you their....umu bingo....
Lol! Pained unity begging stunts grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Afamed: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
vanbonattel:
As the south east governors has lost touch totally with the people, IPOB has continued to be the only intelligent voice of reason.

About 80 % of all crimes that has happened in the south east is as a result of herdsmen roaming the forests with cows. They kill, rape and destroy communities because they have the authorities turning a blind eye to their wanton destruction.

IPOB are the only organisation in the south who has been providing sensible directions since the elected representatives are all incapacitated.
Since the 80% of crime committed is related to fulani herdsmen. How many fulani herdsmen have these terrorists group/ ESN/ UGM arrested. Sincerely ask yourself that question
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buliwyf:

Obviously you think it matters because it pained you so much you had to cry out. cheesy
The opposite,I see the pain in you through the choice of words you use.
The beautiful thiing is that your pain & rants end here on naira land, It can NEVER stop us or Deter us from what we are doing, so we will continue pursuing Biafran in the Way it will pain you the Most and Anger you the most till you finally realize that you have no power over us and that you can do nothing about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol! Pained unity begging stunts grin grin

you be mumu man....!!
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by newoffer: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
This is the best time to go into fish farming and other poultry. If u guys can work out something. It will bring growth to your sectors.
Okay tell your Red cap chiefs that love Cow meat and Goat meat..
I guess this is a joke.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Buliwyf: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:

The opposite,I see the pain in you through the choice of words you use.
The beautiful thiing is that your pain & rants end here on naira land, It can NEVER stop us or Deter us from what we are doing, so we will continue pursuing Biafran in the Way it will pain you the Most and Anger you the most till you finally realize that you have no power over us and that you can do nothing about it.

Mumu. You see pain as if it's my people that is being killed. What a waste of a boy. Lol. If you like waste every dumb head in your useless region, no one cares. You are the ones in pains that's why you are dying to leave Nigeria. But we won't let you. You can kill yourself if you like. But you aren't going anywhere. The civil war didn't give you Biafra you think this stupidity you are doing now is going to hurt anyone but yourselves? Lol. Your brothers are running to Asaba as we speak. Useless clowns. cheesy
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Emergingnation(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
tsdarkside:

you be mumu man....!!
Cry harder.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Lugianostar(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
It is a shame that the so called governors don't know what measure to use in contending with the menance associated with cattle herders killing and destroying the farm produce as well as the farmer.

IPOB has rise up to do the needful.

Shame to the incarcerated figure heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Shokoloko(f): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Failures will always have an excuse, whoever stopped them from breeding their so called Efi Igbo ( igbo cows) to expand their business? Did anyone advice them to enter spare parts business?

Failures are people who give up and let go. At this point they are becoming awakened and have decided for a call to action to breed Igbo cows.
That mindset certainly isn't the character of people who are failures.
Yes they made made mistakes but this is not the mindset of a failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Kamanuozuzu: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
jericco1:
I don't understand IPOB anymore

But u understand Hisbah. Continue.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buliwyf:

Mumu. You see pain as if it's my people that is being killed. What a waste of a boy. Lol. If you like waste every dumb head in your useless region, no one cares. You are the ones in pains that's why you are dying to leave Nigeria. But we won't let you. You can kill yourself if you like. But you aren't going anywhere. The civil war didn't give you Biafra you think this stupidity you are doing now is going to hurt anyone but yourselves? Lol. Your brothers are running to Asaba as we speak. Useless clowns. cheesy
Lol,soon we will be extend the mayheem across the 36 states too. And brutally enforce a no election across all the states.
Show your ID if dem born you well.
You will be the first I will hunt and kill

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by ogwumgbe: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
WaffenSS:

If I remember correctly, the violence is only within your wasteland, and your sit at home only affects your local economy.

Frankly we the rest of Nigeria hardly remember what's going on in the East unless we glance at the news.

If cutting your nose to spite your face is the easiest way to get biafra, then have at it.

Then simply mind your business and stop crying more than the bereave, we don't need your condonlence

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Shokoloko:

Failures are people who give up and let go. At this point they are becoming awakened and have decided for a call to action to breed Igbo cows.
That mindset certainly isn't the character of people who are failures.
Yes they made made mistakes but this is not the mindset of a failure
Im sure you are referring to Odumegwu Ojukwu, or Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who fled after leading others to suicide?
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by 2sexycom(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buliwyf:

The oil worker that was released should also blame IPOB. He was probably innocent in the midst of a lot of guilty people. IPOB created that environment too. Even the extra judicial killings by the army can be blamed on them. If they didn't create insecurity they wouldn't have invited the presence of the army.

You were making sense until you started talking about me being a victim. How can I be a victim of Ipob self harm and foolishness ravaging your people? Do I look like I live in your enclave? Keep excusing the evil your brothers do and hoping it will affect me. Tueh.

You don't need to live in my enclave. THE point I was trying to make is, you seems very ignorant of the Nigerian system.

Your police is just an order away from turn from police to a hired killer.. Same goes for the army. They are just an order away.

Nigeria is filled with landmines. A guy twitted "Nigeria will not end me" his next day, bullet from now pierced his neck and it ended him.

I am not sure you know where you live though. You don't at all. It is every evident in your writeup... Some of you think these daily news you read about Nigeria and the kind of insane things going on are just that... News.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Ikpongiton: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
That's the way to go.in my growing up years,cow meat was rare in our family menu .we used to enjoy our meals, prepared with fish, native goat meat, snails,stock fish and bush meat.then.cow meat was never in the list of our delicacies.so, to hell with cow meat and their bearers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by donnie(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
GenBuhari:
You think DSS don't have better things to do with their time than impersonating IPOB gunmen and enforcing every order IPOB give?
Is that how you people reason? *SMH*

Sharrap there. That's your their major modus operandi in the East.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Tzar(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Great position! I hope and pray that it is complied with. I also hope and pray the SW & SS can do the same. Only the NC are in double jeopardy regards this laudable position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Shokoloko(f): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Im sure you are referring to Odumegwu Ojukwu, or Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who fled after leading others to suicide?

No, as much I as I am not in support of MNK's method of achieving Biafra ( I think he moved too fast) from all indications he hasnt given up. He has NOT yet called for negotiations with a promise to give up the Biafran dream.
Since he has not given up and he has not let go he doesnt fit into the description of a failure. He may have made mistakes but he lacks the two top descriptions of a failure.

You will agree with me that the South East needs to step up in agriculture and reduce dependency on other states for food. It will help grown their economy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ikpongiton:
That's the way to go.in my growing up years,cow meat was rare in our family menu .we used to enjoy our meals, prepared with fish, native goat meat, snails,stock fish and bush meat.then. cow meat was never in the list of our delicacies . so, to hell with cow meat and their bearers.
Poverty, So no suya with shayo?
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Shokoloko:

No, as much I as I am not in support of MNK's method of achieving Biafra ( I think he moved too fast) from all indications he hasnt given up. He has yet called for negotiations with a promise to give up the Biafran dream.
Since he has not given up and he has not let go he doesnt fit into the description of a failure. He may have made mistakes but he lacks the two top descriptions of a failure.
Useless Fugitive that ran away? who is negotiating with that Terrorist, he is awaiting sentencing like R Kelly.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Shokoloko(f): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Useless Fugitive, he is waiting sentencing like R Kelly.

My brother, you digress from the topic.

R. kelly has been fully sentenced.

Meaning of fugitive: a person who has escaped from a place or is in hiding, especially to avoid arrest or persecution. That does not fit the description of MNK as he remains in DSS custody

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
Emergingnation:
Cry harder.. grin grin

am showin you nigerian middle finger right now....
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
Shokoloko:

Meaning of fugitive: a person who has escaped from a place or is in hiring, especially to avoid arrest or persecution. That does not fit the description of MNK as he remains in DSS custody
How many years was the R given?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Shokoloko:

Meaning of fugitive: a person who has escaped from a place or is in hiding, especially to avoid arrest or persecution. That does not fit the description of MNK as he remains in DSS custody
Apprehended Fugitive.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Shokoloko(f): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
How many years was the R given?

The title of this topic is (IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria). If you open a new thread about RKelly, I will be happy to converse in details about his life and expectations in there
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by nisai: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
kjhova:

Get your thoughts together properly, my brother, and stop seeing Hausa and Fulani people under every crack and crevice. Seeing me as Hausa for my comment is sign of serious phobia and you might need clinical help! I fear that you'd soon look at Joe Biden or Vlad Putin and conclude that they are Hausa or Fulani too!!!
grin grin
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Shokoloko(f): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Apprehended Fugitive.

Perfect! Now you are learning
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Shokoloko:

The title of this topic is (IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria). If you open a new thread about RKelly, I will be happy to converse in details about his life and expectations in there
Answer the question lie lie ipobian, how many years was Robert Kelly sentenced to?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by WaffenSS(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Then simply mind your business and stop crying more than the bereave, we don't need your condonlence

I'm not crying for you

On the contrary, I'm quite entertained.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Shokoloko(f): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Answer the question lie lie ipobian, how many years was Robert Kelly sentenced to?

I am not a part of IPOB. I don't agree with a lot of their policies. I do agree that there should be a Biafra

However you digress

Please open a new thread for the topic of R. Kelly and lets have a wonderful discussion there. He really is an interesting personality.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Shokoloko:

Perfect! Now you are learning
Useless parrot chest beating fugitive, I heard the Army was coming so I packed my small belongings & ran to Europe leaving my Mumu followers to suffer in the East? Stupid coward Secessionist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault / People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) / Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.