Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Pt 2. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Pt 2. (177 Views)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / What Does Bible Mean By "The Righteousness That Exceeds That Of The Pharisees?" / Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Pt 2. by PastorSomba(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
REVELATION OF THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Pt 2.

Romans 3:21-26 (KJV) But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
Romans 1:16-17; 4:3-22; 5:17-21; 6:13-20; 9:30-31; 10:1-10; Ephesians 4:24; Galatians 2:20-21.

Today we begin a new series of study on the mystery of the blood of Jesus titled THE REVELATION OF THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS and all its blessings and benefits to us:

3. GOD'S RIGHT STANDING REVEALED:
Through the righteousness of the blood of Jesus God's right standing was revealed in Christ Jesus. By the blood of Jesus God's right standing with man was revealed in Christ as the God, Saviour, Lord and Father to man. By the same blood, man's right standing with God in Christ Jesus was revealed as sons of God. And because of the perfect work of the blood of Jesus God's standing with the devil and all his kingdom of darkness was revealed as the enemies of God. Through the work of the blood, the devil was defeated and all hope of his salvation or victory over God came to an end and his doom and destruction was sealed. I pray for you that this month the Lord shall wipe away all your tears in Jesus name. Ephesians 1:19-23; Colossians 2:15; 2Timothy 1:10; Hebrews 2:14-15; Revelation 1:18; 1John 3:8.

4. JESUS THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF FAITH REVEALED:
There is only one true righteousness and that is the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, otherwise called the righteousness of faith. Every other kind of righteousness such as self righteousness or the righteousness of the law are unrighteousness and unacceptable before God. The righteousness of God is only in Christ Jesus. The righteousness of God in Christ is the righteousness of faith in the word of God. Jesus the word of God is the only way of righteousness, the only true righteousness and the only life of righteousness-John 14:6.

Faith in Christ Jesus is the only standard and yardstick of righteousness-Acts 17:29-31. According to Romans 1:16-17 the gospel of Jesus Christ or the word of God reveals the righteousness of God because it contains all that Jesus came to do and accomplish for us. In Romans 4:3-5 Abraham was called righteous because he believed the gospel preached to him ahead of time-Genesis 15:6. You are also accounted or made righteous today if you believe this gospel of Christ preached to you. I pray for you that your days of agony are over in Jesus name.

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the blood of Jesus has done for you and has made you, and no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the blood of Jesus which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Choose Jesus, choose life.
If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

It You Haven't Sacrificed For Christ, You Are Yet To Begin / The Lords Chosen: Irish Woman Healed Of 42years Epilepsy And Broken Ribs / The Lord Will Judge His People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.