Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,805 members, 7,844,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Romance Section Chat Room IV - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Chat Room IV (65290 Views)

Romance Section Chat Room VI / Romance Section Chat Room V / Romance Section Chat Room I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (110) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Omolola1(f): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2011
lol @ iya
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]When are you going to get healed from this your bad character 190? i sorry for you dear. . . .It has come to my notice you're just another sadist working to stir the minds of those brilliant enough to put you through- I mean to give you line in life  grin grin . STOP the pretending you're doing . there's no profit and get something straight i am not here to drag friends with you . Whoever that loves me have made his or her choice . I am convince that most of the girls , ladies or women you have been spoiling my name to including guys or men on this forum they don't know you .  Yeah i have to sound so hard because of your continues stupidity 190. . .  I am not for darkness and even if i am for darkness you're not a magician that you should know me . You claim to be in the light while you so- called life is evil  cool.

search your brain deAr. . .something is really wrong with it. O yeah  so many members of this forum have said the same thing since there's nothing sane in you. grin grin grin
[/size]

190:

^rubbish! wait till ogaga comot 4rm this room make i come

wash your pant for publick

u know i nor dey stay where darkness dey stay  undecided

Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Omolola1(f): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2011
grabs a chair and sits watchng
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by delicious1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
Drama continues. *Gets more popcorn and drinks.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by iyatrustee(f): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2011
^^^una dey watch drama unfolding abi? me don Waka! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]I know man. . . .you know too . abeg let's share this Taba to feel highreii or moral . grin grin[/size]

D-sense:

You know better grin
Best luck in your escapades grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by annita19(f): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2011
Sounds like party is on. Leme go get a bottle of Moet Rose
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by delicious1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2011
Time to roll out. I don tire.  undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by iyatrustee(f): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2011
its been a busy day, on nairaland undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by delicious1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2011
@annita: keep a drink for me will ya, till i get back.  wink
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by annita19(f): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2011
@deli.cious I asked u a question @ forum game section on 3 words for post
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by delicious1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2011
^Oh yea. Lemm go see.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Dsense(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I know man. . . .you know too . abeg let's share this Taba to feel highreii or moral . grin grin[/size]

That's 190 exchanging (Life) with you grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]Good! berra check me out dunno follow what people talk . . . i know you'll be different from some here which 190 use as if he's controlling them with a Universal remote control - i cherish friendly personalities so much like I've scent em in you already .[/size]

Omolola1:

am doing that already Ogaga sweety
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by annita19(f): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2011
Why are you guys fighting with keyboard (s) lol
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Dsense(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]When are you going to get healed from this your bad character 190? i sorry for you dear. . . .It has come to my notice you're just another sadist working to stir the minds of those brilliant enough to put you through- I mean to give you line in life  grin grin . STOP the pretending you're doing . there's no profit and get something straight i am not here to drag friends with you . Whoever that loves me have made his or her choice . I am convince that most of the girls , ladies or women you have been spoiling my name to including guys or men on this forum they don't know you .  Yeah i have to sound so hard because of your continues stupidity 190. . .  I am not for darkness and even if i am for darkness you're not a magician that you should know me . You claim to be in the light while you so- called life is evil  cool.

search your brain deAr. . .something is really wrong with it. O yeah  so many members of this forum have said the same thing since there's nothing sane in you. grin grin grin
[/size]

You wan kill am? . . .Wetin he do again nau grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls show some mercy oo grin grin grin

Sorry 190 (Take heart)!!! tongue
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]umm. . .

That one that doest have the liver to smoke even weed na come Taba? That 190 doesn't can't do anything good but only love making mouth on here to deceive the ladies on here and he can only trap the senseless ones like him to believe trash not the intellectuals i have known on this forum.
[/size]
D-sense:

That's 190 exchanging (Life) with you grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Dsense(m): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]umm. . .

That one that have the liver to smoke even weed na come Taba? That 190 doesn't can't do anything good but only love making mouth on here to deceive the ladies on here and he can only trap the senseless ones like him to believe trash not the intellectuals i have known on this forum.
[/size]

Menhhh . .you re breaking secrets ooo shocked shocked shocked

Do you work for Wikileak.com? where you found this fatcual gist? . . .I need a solid evidence before i can fall for this.

Make peace . .Pls!!! cheesy . Just violate befriend him by force, lol
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]That secrets is that? but huh ?? did you edit my comment. . . .? i mean the original and the one you've quoted isn't the same . Please undo that quoting and quotes again .

Well ,i did not work with Wikileak .com man . You know? this kind of gisting abouting this same 190 is common everywhere on this forum and even outside the net space . The evidence you're looking for is right here on this site and my plans is to see the bad behavior in him is totally abolish to make peace reign .
[/size]

D-sense:

Menhhh . .you re breaking secrets ooo shocked shocked shocked

Do you work for Wikileak.com? where you found this fatcual gist? . . .I need a solid evidence before i can fall for this.

Make peace . .Pls!!! cheesy . Just violate befriend him by force, lol
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Dsense(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2011
Nah.I didn't edit your quotes.

Well since there is no space for peace . .Then welcome to the remix club . . .We ll be sitting right infront of the stage,so as to catch the tragic parts of it, lol
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by xynerise: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2011
. Howdy! Iyatrustee and company. grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]That means that editing should be from the bot . Well , i am ever ready for peace but he's the one that is always stretching the veins on his neck to post no-sense and fighting commentaries on me - grin grin grin - let's just wait for 190 if he's ready to make peace wink.

To the Club mix? oh my goodness i love that so much. . .
[/size]

D-sense:

Nah.I didn't edit your quotes.

Well since there is no space for peace . .Then welcome to the remix club . . .We ll be sitting right infront of the stage,so as to catch the tragic parts of it, lol
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Omolola1(f): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2011
Quit dis all of you
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by 190: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ogaga4luv them send u come

I said i dont like you cos of your lifestyle which u post diabolic things

why cant u leave me alone and stop saying things about me, i'll never or dont even talk bout u

and women is my problem (yes) why dont u leave me alone angry angry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by kandiikane(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2011
This Kando/Kandi is looking for ma trouble  

Simply bcs i said your bosom is too black and small and that you need to learn taking you fingers off the hole often?hmmm

Your boyfriend did not complain about your black pe[i]ni[/i]s why complain about my black bre[i]ast[/i]s?  angry

Ogaga4luv, I asked you a question days ago you have not answered. . .Where do you get your emoticons?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]You mean we should quit the Club dance floor. . .?[/size]

Omolola1:

Quit dis all of you
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by kandiikane(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ogaga4luv, I am talking to you angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Dsense(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ogaga,

Just take it cool . . I feel you. cheesy

190:

why cant u leave me alone and stop saying things about me, i'll never or dont even talk bout u

and women is my problem (yes) why dont u leave me alone angry angry

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Kando,
Den don forget knife inside your Nyansh before? undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by kandiikane(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2011
Den don forget bottle inside your nyash before?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by 190: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ermm dsense how my babe now ( U don see am since )

I nor know her where about oo undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]What kind of lifestyle you know that i am living ? have you seen me before in your entire life?? Yes- You mean to say Devilish -Diabollus things i know i love them so much because i don't keep enmity with innocent ones like other Religious dogma's out there . Your God encourage the whole World to stay away from Satan but i said NO! i won't stay away from the innocent Satan- he did nothing wrong! and i want people like you to STOP all your lies are numbered!

Leave you alone? HA! i didn't hold your hands go where ever you wish that is not my business my only business is to respond if i see you're posting a comment indirect and directly to spoil my name or the name of Satan in any form.  

I'll leave you alone if that's what you choose . . . i don't send you any message before so take a trip! embarassed
[/size]

190:

and women is my problem (yes) why dont u leave me alone  angry angry

Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Dyt(f): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2011
Walks in singin
*sm1 2 love me*

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (110)

What Ended Your Previous Relationship? / Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.