Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? (338 Views)

Can Someone Explain First Fruit / CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This / Please Can Anybody Explain This? Am Not Here To Argue! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by SSIPON(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
So I always wonder why during deliverances, the same woman that falls on Monday, will fall on Tuesday and also fall on Wednesday.
Why is it that a huge percentage of the people that usually fall during deliverances are women?
Why is it that the videographer doesn't fall? (Could it be that the reason is because they are handling expensive church equipment?)
I also wonder why when women are falling, they usually cover their skirts? Like "Aunty, you are under anointing and you still know when small breeze blew your skirt open?"

Any one got any explanation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by Bigredmachine: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
86.23% of Nigerian women who go to church are brainwashed and gullibe... hence they believe anything pastors tell them

anyway all those things you see the women do on the field of play are just movies acted from the script given to them by their pastors grin grin... i hope u now understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by SSIPON(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:
86.23% of Nigerian women who go to church are brainwashed and gullibe... hence they believe anything pastors tell them

anyway all those things are movies... i hope u now understand

Yes sir.
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
I suggest u forget about this unnecessary irrational thoughts that are unfruitful
Wen they come, blast Dunsin oyekan music in ur ear or watch a productive video on YouTube
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Men are stronger than women in physical strength and balance.
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by thesicilian: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
The cameramen are supposed to be born again so why should they fall down when a demon possessed person is being delivered? Besides most of the time the cameras are mounted on stands or mostly automated
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by Ehiscotch(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
The Bible talks about women being more gullible, susceptible to deciet and being defrauded by the devil's ministers and even the pharisees during their day. Besides, why worry, when most of these people are not even Christians. It is sad that most of your assumptions of God are based on the actions of people and not Himself.
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by yomi007k(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin

Go and check the name of that woman falling everytime and you will hear it is "Fallawiyo". Dem dey fall without breaking a bone.

Na her job to dey Fall...lol.

Why is this important to you anyway? Let dem fall from 3 storey building seff.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
They are only acting drama for those who love entertainment.
In true Christianity (Jehovah's Witnesses) such things don't happen because it's to deceive lovers of entertainment not those seeking the truth!

SSIPON:
So I always wonder why during deliverances, the same woman that falls on Monday, will fall on Tuesday and also fall on Wednesday.
Why is it that a huge percentage of the people that usually fall during deliverances are women?
Why is it that the videographer doesn't fall? (Could it be that the reason is because they are handling expensive church equipment?)
I also wonder why when women are falling, they usually cover their skirts? Like "Aunty, you are under anointing and you still know when small breeze blew your skirt open?"

Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by illicit(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
They are in collusion with the pastor
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by thinksquad(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
The videographers don't fall because probably they are not in the spirit , you cant put your mind on two thing like that
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by SSIPON(m): 3:47am On Oct 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Men are stronger than women in physical strength and balance.
So strong that they cannot fall under anointing?
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by SSIPON(m): 3:48am On Oct 11, 2021
thinksquad:
The videographers don't fall because probably they are not in the spirit , you cant put your mind on two thing like that

So what about the singers?
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by petra1(m): 5:22am On Oct 11, 2021
SSIPON:
[size=12pt]So I always wonder why during deliverances, the same woman that falls on Monday, will fall on Tuesday and also fall on Wednesday.

I believe you are exaggerating and not really dealing with facts.

Firstly theres defference between deliverance and falling under the power.

When you say deliverance . it makes reference to someone opressed by the devil and he or she goes to be prayed for to be delivered of that evil spirit.

The power of God only repond to your desire. if you dont want to be free God cant force it on you. The camera man aim is his job to cover the event and protect his equipment. If thats his purpose why will God be forcing him . you could have said the camera man should close his eyes as well and lift his hands up. Gos respond to your faith and desire

Women are more emotional. And there are lots of evil spirits that work through emotion. malice, slander, Unforgivenes, depression, gossip, envy ,strife, self pity.

women exhibits these a lot and such thing attracts evil spirit.

Men also do have manifestations. but mostly female. secondly more women go to church

Thirdly more women seek solution. if a couple have issue with Childlessness mostly the woman that goes all out to prayer houses and come home with holy water for the husband to drink.
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:15am On Oct 11, 2021
SSIPON:

Witch, we all know they are still acting Nollywood Movie for God was never with them in the first place and He only temporarily used them to prepare the Way for the End of this world.
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:17am On Oct 11, 2021
petra1:

I believe you are exaggerating and not really dealing with facts.

Firstly theres defference between deliverance and falling under the power.

When you say deliverance . it makes reference to someone opressed by the devil and he or she goes to be prayed for to be delivered of that evil spirit.

The power of God only repond to your desire. if you dont want to be free God cant force it on you. The camera man aim is his job to cover the event and protect his equipment. If thats his purpose why will God be forcing him . you could have said the camera man should close his eyes as well and lift his hands up. Gos respond to your faith and desire

Women are more emotional. And there are lots of evil spirits that work through emotion. malice, slander, Unforgivenes, depression, gossip, envy ,strife, self pity.

Men also do have manifestations. but mostly female. secondly more women go to church

Thirdly more women seek solution. if a couple have issue with Childlessness mostly the woman that goes all out to prayer houses and come home with holy water for the husband to drink.

You mean you intend defending this Fraud?

Ok O!
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by petra1(m): 6:18am On Oct 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You mean you intend defending this Fraud?

Ok O!

what fraud
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by SSIPON(m): 6:24am On Oct 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Witch, we all know they are still acting Nollywood Movie for God was never with them in the first place and He only temporarily used them to prepare the Way for the End of this world.

So are you saying that all deliverances are fake?
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:25am On Oct 11, 2021
petra1:

what fraud

Is it not fraudulent to present an Act/Play/Make-believe as though it was True? (Misrepresentation/False Representation)

We all know Truths and we know Lies, even if Actors have attempted deceiving Simple folk.

And these things you guys do are not the True Variety.
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by SSIPON(m): 6:31am On Oct 11, 2021
petra1:

So the power of God is not stronger than men? The power of God has to succumb to the natural fact that women are biologically weaker than men? The men are holier than women?
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:33am On Oct 11, 2021
SSIPON:

So are you saying that all deliverances are fake?

The ones you see on tv and adverts.

God's Deliverance has no public performance in our days.

It is a Very Private Affair that even spans months and years before it is completed.

So, the ones you see are, as you already know, Nollywood Acting!
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by SSIPON(m): 6:34am On Oct 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The ones you see on tv and adverts.

God's Deliverance has no public performance in our days.

It is a Very Private Affair that even spans months and years before it is completed.

So, the ones you see are, as you already know, Nollywood Acting!

So how can one tell the difference between acting and the real thing?
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:54am On Oct 11, 2021
SSIPON:

So how can one tell the difference between acting and the real thing?

Acting is Public and Always Public and the Deliveree, is still the same!

The real one is Private and the deliveree is A Completely Different from what people know him to be. Exactly people say "Chika don change O. If you see Chika now eh, e don change, aswear, e don dey waka with God dey do Holy-Holy"
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by petra1(m): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2021
SSIPON:

So the power of God is not stronger than men? The power of God has to succumb to the natural fact that women are biologically weaker than men? The men are holier than women?

Thats not what i said. you may need to read my comment again
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
I know you want to pretend like you have never seen men fall.
SSIPON:

So strong that they cannot fall under anointing?
Re: Please, I Need Help, Can Someone Explain This? by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
So you have never seen men fall under annoitinng? You are not speaking the truth.
SSIPON:

(1) (Reply)

Is Cultism Now Legal? / . / God's Abode Before Creating Heaven And Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.