Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Mercy Eke Fires Back At Ike After He Said He Wants A Lady Who Is Intelligent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Fires Back At Ike After He Said He Wants A Lady Who Is Intelligent (2145 Views)

Mercy Eke Fires Back At Those Mocking Her Accent, I Lived & Schooled In Owerri / Fan Tells Ned Nwoko To Post A Photo Of Chika Ike After He Shared This Photo / My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Fires Back At Ike After He Said He Wants A Lady Who Is Intelligent by Polymerization: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
BBNaija winner, Mercy Eke has fired back at Ike Onyema after he opened up on why his relationship with her crashed.

Ike Onyema had claimed during an interview with Vanguardlive TV, that his relationship with Mercy Eke crashed because he wanted a lady who’s intelligent and not so freaked with social media.

In his words;

“I’ve been in a couple of relationships but this one (with Mercy) wasn’t it; having a relationship where people have a million opinions just isn’t it.

I will like to date a lady that is intelligent, pretty much independent and not so freaked about social media. I believe social media brings a lot of negative vibes from people when it comes to relationship.”

Reacting, Mercy Eke shared a video stating that her relationship with Ike was disastrous.

Watch video below;
https://loadedpulse.com/mercy-eke-fires-back-at-ike-onyema-after-he-said-he-wants-a-lady-who-is-intelligent-video/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU28Xk6NQoI/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Mercy Eke Fires Back At Ike After He Said He Wants A Lady Who Is Intelligent by Bola146(f): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin
Re: Mercy Eke Fires Back At Ike After He Said He Wants A Lady Who Is Intelligent by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bitter exes.What was he doing with someone like mercy in the first place?was he expecting loyalty and submission? I laugh in paris
Re: Mercy Eke Fires Back At Ike After He Said He Wants A Lady Who Is Intelligent by Mogajunior(m): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
shocked
Re: Mercy Eke Fires Back At Ike After He Said He Wants A Lady Who Is Intelligent by DAMN99: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
The only thing you will benefit from an olosho is ashawo vibes nothing less nothing moregrin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Fires Back At Ike After He Said He Wants A Lady Who Is Intelligent by puppie017: 12:14am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Bitter exes.What was he doing with someone like mercy in the first place?was he expecting loyalty and submission? I laugh in paris
And San Francisco
Re: Mercy Eke Fires Back At Ike After He Said He Wants A Lady Who Is Intelligent by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 11, 2021
This two should get a room and allow us na...fucktards
Re: Mercy Eke Fires Back At Ike After He Said He Wants A Lady Who Is Intelligent by DOTian: 1:47am On Oct 11, 2021
I like the way he's dragging her around on the floor. He helped her game so much at the show and she came out and started playing the boy. So he made sure he beat the dust out of that pus8y and thereafter, dropped her like pap. Now, he's making some cash of her through media rounds. That's call it for tat. Totally okay here..
Re: Mercy Eke Fires Back At Ike After He Said He Wants A Lady Who Is Intelligent by emmabest2000(m): 3:11am On Oct 11, 2021
Unintelligent mercy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Fires Back At Ike After He Said He Wants A Lady Who Is Intelligent by Sonnobax15(m): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Of she like,make she rant from now till tomorrow..But one thing will always remain unchanged,and that's the fact that-"Ike settle down enjoy her pot of beans well well" lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Blackchully Vows To Kill Herself Over Her Leaked Sex Tape / Caroline Ekanem? / Close Up On Chocolate City In House Producer, Jesse Jagz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.