Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) (34197 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by techWriter3: 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
More pictures
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by nerorex01: 4:44am On Oct 11, 2021
Misplaced priority
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 11, 2021
Baba didn't quarantine oooo
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Evii: 4:51am On Oct 11, 2021
Tax payers money!
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by femi4: 4:52am On Oct 11, 2021
With wish money
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by MEGAWATCH: 4:53am On Oct 11, 2021
OLAADEX:

You mean children from the erosion ravaged region?
It's because they don't have someone like him.

Oh God may you never ever give the south east a man like Tinubu that is ready to pally and romance with the killers of his people all in the name of wanting to be a president in shit hole country.

Even Awolowo stood with his people till his last days on earth.

This is the real Judas of our time.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Mumusaphire: 4:56am On Oct 11, 2021
OLAADEX:

we can't continue like this and think Nigeria will be better. Can't we unite and fight our oppressors, instead of been tribalism. Pls.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by ednut1(m): 4:59am On Oct 11, 2021
Useless people, cant build a world class hospital
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:01am On Oct 11, 2021
OLAADEX:

Someone like Tinubu ?? Should that be an achievement, God forbid, when e no be leaders like Dubai ruler, Qatar ruler, Paul Of Rwanda, late lee of Singapore etc, game changers, smallest state in Nigeria with some much wealth still stinks. Like the whole Nigeria stinks of bad air and smelling gutters, dusty environments, imagine dubai ruler having Lagos wealth and transforming Lagos to an edifice, e finish, e go london go relax, Nigeria na hustle ground, until the youths from all regions United and want drastic change, Nigeria will be how it is, I wish Una well for that country.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by greymiles: 5:06am On Oct 11, 2021
longetivity:
Why are children from one particular region so obsessed with Tinubu
He should give us our biafra or else we will destroy his ambition
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Shawnnn01: 5:06am On Oct 11, 2021
Yorubas that are smiling as you move yout entire tribe into perdition.

greatiyk4u:

:
Nothing spectacular about Tinubu

Once PDP chooses an igbo or hausa man, there my vote goes

My experience at Ogbere, ijebu east local government of ogun state shows that yorubas are very backward when it comes to grassroots indices of development

During NYSC days, majority of the senior secondary female students are breast feeding mothers, while the boys role models are AGBEROS AND NURTW members

Tinubu presidency will only consolidate and empower agboros across the nation to start misbehaving like FHerdsmen.

Yorubas are backward with their women promiscuous and that's why they are afraid of staying in their villages.

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 11, 2021
Great man and strategist.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Caseless: 5:08am On Oct 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

Reps Come on, legislators are removed at will by their respective governors. Legislators are of little value in politics.

Tinubu must be a joker to be banking on legislators.
you don't know what you're saying.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by madjune(m): 5:11am On Oct 11, 2021
longetivity:

My brother, I tire o.

I think it's because those children glorify thuggery and thievery.
Also, dem dey worship people.
Anyway, owambe must follow.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by computer0810(m): 5:21am On Oct 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

Buhari prefers Osinbajo and he will tell his loyalists to work for him.

Except Buhari decides to be mischievous by tactically allowing Tinubu and Osinbajo to cancel each other out so that a northerner can emerge.
U know nothing about politics, all u ppl do is show hatred and make noise online, even during Buhari primary with atiku it was tinubu that manipulated and buy d delegates to favour buhari, there was no primary during second term bcoz dey wanted him to complete his northern term
To come out as d candidate of either pdp or APC is more than d sentiment u ppl portray online

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 11, 2021
longetivity:
So the OP is now from the other side. Tinubu is your headache and your headache along.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by computer0810(m): 5:27am On Oct 11, 2021
MEGAWATCH:

Oh God may you never ever give the south east a man like Tinubu that is ready to pally and romance with the killers of his people all in the name of wanting to be a president in shit hole country.

Even Awolowo stood with his people till his last days on earth.

This is the real Judas of our time.
all dis children sef........the governor of imo and umahi that r worshiping Buhari what will u call them, yoruba ppl r not being killed, its ur ppl that r being killed
U r just jealous of his power and influence, we know as una dey do
Up till nw no single person from south east can come out to show interest under PDP

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by aremuforlife(m): 5:29am On Oct 11, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Someone like Tinubu ?? Should that be an achievement, God forbid, when e no be leaders like Dubai ruler, Qatar ruler, Paul Of Rwanda, late lee of Singapore etc, game changers, smallest state in Nigeria with some much wealth still stinks. Like the whole Nigeria stinks of bad air and smelling gutters, dusty environments, imagine dubai ruler having Lagos wealth and transforming Lagos to an edifice, e finish, e go london go relax, Nigeria na hustle ground, until the youths from all regions United and want drastic change, Nigeria will be how it is, I wish Una well for that country.
I pray you don't get what you are praying for, leaders like Dhbai ruler, Qatar ruler, Paul of Rwanda? You guys know nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:30am On Oct 11, 2021
Tinubu records as a governor, should be his benchmark....... By drawing up contracts, to suit his bank accounts, taking over choice properties and lands in Lagos state etc etc........

Tinubu would be more dangerous than atiku + buhari (combined).......
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Adrian9(m): 5:33am On Oct 11, 2021

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:34am On Oct 11, 2021
aremuforlife:

I pray you don't get what you are praying for, leaders like Dhbai ruler, Qatar ruler, Paul of Rwanda? You guys know nothing.

Is better to have rulers and have an enabling environment than have this leeches in the name of democracy
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:35am On Oct 11, 2021
aremuforlife:

Is better to have rulers and have an enabling environment than have this leeches in the name of democracy, they are bad they are bad, but they have vision, foresight. Westerners go there for tourism, you hear they bomb or kill anyone there??
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:35am On Oct 11, 2021
Lagos state Treasury is in severe pain grin
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:36am On Oct 11, 2021
aremuforlife:

Is better to have rulers and have an enabling environment than have this leeches in the name of democracy, they are bad they are bad, but they have vision, foresight. Westerners go there for tourism, you hear they bomb or kill anyone there??

At least good roads, steady electricity, just that, investors will crawl in. Those two will bring insecurity to rest.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by aremuforlife(m): 5:38am On Oct 11, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

rulers and enable environment in the aforementioned countries? These are countries where you can't be an opposition or have another opinion contrary to the rulers or dictators.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:42am On Oct 11, 2021
aremuforlife:
rulers and enable environment in the aforementioned countries? These are countries where you can't be an opposition or have another opinion contrary to the rulers or dictators.

Wetin concern opposition with enjoyment, if the citizens are living good life what else, mind you, I only mentioned Visionarians like them, Na you dey twist am, I mean visionarians, I mentioned late Lee of Singapore, you no see that one give example you pick the others, they are all better than the leeches you have in that country, brutally honest truth. Go and read MY VISION by dubai ruler, “ I saw the future and built the future”
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Echoban: 5:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Tinubu records as a governor, should be his benchmark....... By drawing up contracts, to suit his bank accounts, taking over choice properties and lands in Lagos state etc etc........

Tinubu would be more dangerous than atiku + buhari (combined).......

If all other Governor's can be doing like that their state would have been hosting Dangote Refinery, Eko Atlantic and many more.,

Go nd read why Ondo state and Core Niger Delta states lost that Refinery to Lagos. No worry we are cool with how he do so.

I don't really think u know Lagos before before Tinubu era or why do u think he is still loved even uptill now after 15 years in Office? U feel na bribe he dey bribe them across the whole SW..

Go sit-down abeg
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Echoban: 5:44am On Oct 11, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Is better to have rulers and have an enabling environment than have this leeches in the name of democracy

Mention one state with a better enabling environment than Lagos of Tinubu.

Even u if u have business that want to thrive u LL locate Tinubu base..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by aremuforlife(m): 5:45am On Oct 11, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Wetin concern opposition with enjoyment, if the citizens are living good life what else, mind you, I only mentioned Visionarians like them, Na you dey twist am, I mean visionarians, I mentioned late Lee of Singapore, you no see that one give example you pick the others, they are all better than the leeches you have in that country, brutally honest truth. Go and read MY VISION by dubai ruler, “ I saw the future and built the future”
Just go back and say amen to my prayer, else, if God should grant your request, don't come back here and wail or lament.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Jefferyhi86(m): 5:45am On Oct 11, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by cardoctor(m): 5:47am On Oct 11, 2021
Party party government
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by palsenator(m): 5:47am On Oct 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Go and write it down somewhere, Osinbanjo won't have up to 10% of Tinubu votes in the primary election if he contest against Tinubu.

Tinubu have far more loyalist in the APC. No man in the APC can defeat him in the primary election.

But in a fair generation election... Oainbajo will floor him..
Only a backward and cursed person will vote Tinubu ahead of Oainbajo...

What am I even saying? Nigeria is a cursed nation with bad leadership since inception nah....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shaibu To Wike: Go For Confession Not Thanksgiving, Reduce Your Alcohol Intake / In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" / Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.