Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) (34178 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:48am On Oct 11, 2021
Echoban:

If all other Governor's can be doing like that their state would have been hosting Dangote Refinery, Eko Atlantic and many more.,

Go nd read why Ondo state and Core Niger Delta states lost that Refinery to Lagos. No worry we are cool with how he do so.

I don't really think u know Lagos before before Tinubu era or why do u think he is still loved even uptill now after 15 years in Office? U feel na bribe he dey bribe them across the whole SW..

Go sit-down abeg

I talk my own..... You don't have to kick against my position..... It's time people demand good governance.......

When he was a governor, he could not invest in a world class hospital, enough to offer him TKR + proper physio facilities for rehabilitation.........

I rest my case...... You cannot understand what you missing, when you have NEVER witnessed a better alternative.........

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Flairoqy(m): 5:57am On Oct 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Go and write it down somewhere, Osinbanjo won't have up to 10% of Tinubu votes in the primary election if he contest against Tinubu.

Tinubu have far more loyalist in the APC. No man in the APC can defeat him in the primary election.
Do you want him to be president 2023? Period!
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Flairoqy(m): 5:59am On Oct 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Go and write it down somewhere, Osinbanjo won't have up to 10% of Tinubu votes in the primary election if he contest against Tinubu.

Tinubu have far more loyalist in the APC. No man in the APC can defeat him in the primary election.
Do you want him to be the president 2023? Period!
I’m just watching what will unfold by 2024
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Qoko: 6:02am On Oct 11, 2021
Simplythebest:
My question is that didn't Tinubu be on 14 days or 7 days isolation before coming out juat asking. Or no Covid-19 protocol again in Lagos state
No be Sanwo Olu, pushpush gov
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Dapson73(m): 6:03am On Oct 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

My brother, I can say this with all info available, Osinbajo will never contest against his boss. VP isn't desperate but the Northerners are pushing him.
Tinubu is father before father. Osinbajo knows his limit. They will always work together.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by AjibleBless(m): 6:09am On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=DubaiLandLord2 post=106625478]If only you lived in Lagos in the 90's before Tinubu became the Governor of Lagos State. Lagos State was underdevelop, dirty, unsafe, low IGR etc

Or you fit list any Governor wey build a world class hospital for them state between 1999 and 2007?

In fact, how many state government all over Nigeria don build a world class hospital, or did the PDP build a world class hospital in Abuja or any part of the country during their time in Abuja?

he build the world class hospital and can never treat him self there.and he's travel overseas for treatment of diseases that nigeria medical centre can't cure.but what we (nigerian)can vote for him right.pls enough of this stupid leadership we have as a nation
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Slurity(m): 6:13am On Oct 11, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
Imagine moving from Buhari to Tinubu, I'm pretty sure God is tired of this country self.

Opolo eyes no be open eyes.
Buhari and Tinubu has NOTHING in common except that they are both Nigeria men
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by witworth(m): 6:18am On Oct 11, 2021
Na only Sanwo olu me I site for here jare. Person wey still sit down, At least he still have good heart for the masses.
The senior slaves them wey stand up, me ah no see dem o.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Noshitboi(m): 6:19am On Oct 11, 2021
IF YOU THINK TINUBU WILL BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT, YOU ARE DEFINITELY HAVING A MENTAL ILLNESS

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by sisisioge: 6:19am On Oct 11, 2021
Na Ambode head catch Tinubu...the guy's presidential dream is really shaky fa. Forget all this shows
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by markbidex: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
Imagine moving from Buhari to Tinubu, I'm pretty sure God is tired of this country self.

With all the hardship in the country, this will get worse with tinubu, but welcome party for who go do surgery I wonder what he will do when he become president

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by miketayo(m): 6:26am On Oct 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
If only you lived in Lagos in the 90's before Tinubu became the Governor of Lagos State. Lagos State was underdevelop, dirty, unsafe, low IGR etc

Or you fit list any Governor wey build a world class hospital for them state between 1999 and 2007?

In fact, how many state government all over Nigeria don build a world class hospital, or did the PDP build a world class hospital in Abuja or any part of the country during their time in Abuja?

I hope you won't be telling me Nigerians should vote for any other candidate apart from the flag bearers of the APC and PDP in 2023 grin

Only a dull person will believe the APC and PDP will lose the presidential election in 2023.

Unless we scatter our democracy before the presidential election in 2023 sha.

Oya who is your candidate?

BAT 2023

Jakande is the best governor lagos state has ever had, go check his achievements in his short spell, his works r still there till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Jimmy231: 6:30am On Oct 11, 2021
seunmsg:
Welcome back our leader. We wish you well as we approach 2023. May the will of God be done.
he no go better for you like you want to suffer for the rest of your life

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by omokab: 6:34am On Oct 11, 2021
longetivity:
Why are children from one particular region so obsessed with Tinubu
they are born to hate. If you have ever live in their mist before ,you will know what am saying. Imagine what Dave umahi of Ebonyi said that they are been marginalize by other Igbo people so they are not part of Biafra. I live in Ebonyi for almost five years and serve in IMO state for one year. They can't change

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by omokab: 6:41am On Oct 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

It will be disastrous for SW to have 2 bigwigs at the APC primaries. That is what the north wants.
Tinubu should step down for Osinbajo... smiley
Tinubu should step down for osinbajo or osinbajo should not bother to contest. He will not even contest. I can bet you. Tinubu make him and he relied on tinubu political relationship with yoruba and other tribe. Let us give it to him because he deserves it.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Sdbsylaz: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Problem of Nigeria!!!
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by jerosman2: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2021
You need frog as president?
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by mignone(f): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

Buhari prefers Osinbajo and he will tell his loyalists to work for him.

Except Buhari decides to be mischievous by tactically allowing Tinubu and Osinbajo to cancel each other out so that a northerner can emerge.
You think Buhari prefers VP to 'this man'? I strongly doubt.
Does he ever wish this country well?
That's d only thing dt'll make him put d VP over 'this man'
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by mignone(f): 7:01am On Oct 11, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
The way people canvases and campaign for this Tinubu of a man to be Nigeria's president amazes me at times.

Even d youths, it amazes me all d time.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by pacespot(m): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2021
Your "leader" goes to the world class hospital to receive his treatment, then come back to the shithole to continue his reign. I think something should be done to unravel the psyche of a black man, it will be interesting to know how a black man's mind works Because this is worse than slavery mentality to me, slaves in those days didn't have a choice, yet we still had the story of some slaves who stood up and fought for their freedom. Just a few months ago, this man Tinubu is someone that people would stone to death if caught up on the street, now he is being packaged to be the next president and some people are cheering it. What a life to be a Nigerian undecided
It seems time can take away anything from these people. Treat them like a trash today, kill as many as you want, wait for the anger and agitation to subside, and come back to pacify some of them with a paltry offer, then you will have the control of people again.

Is this the "Carrot and Stick" approach that Obasanjo often spoke about while a president?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by mignone(f): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
If only you lived in Lagos in the 90's before Tinubu became the Governor of Lagos State. Lagos State was underdevelop, dirty, unsafe, low IGR etc

Oya who is your candidate?

BAT 2023
Well, u're entitled to ur opinion but be prepped for a
SHOKER come 2023.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by mignone(f): 7:06am On Oct 11, 2021
Asgard73:
cheesy
President of Yoruba people ..

After all Yoruba said Abiola win Tofa for Kano.. cheesy

Tinubu must contest... no excuses ... thank God he’s back.. god of Yoruba people ..

No twist no stories.. infact Apc must give Tinubu or Yoruba man ticket .. is a Must!

I heard he has 40 million votes already..

This frail-looking old man... smh
It amazes me ow we don't ever learn frm past mistakes. Man is indeed a poor student of history.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by dapolaw(m): 7:07am On Oct 11, 2021
Then you have nothing to worry about since you believe his popularity is restricted to the 52 LCDAs in Lagos. Just go and sleep ����

MuchAdo:

Tinubu's popularity begins and ends in Lagos. Don't get it twisted!

Osinbajo's stint in acting presidency made him popular across the country.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by juman(m): 7:07am On Oct 11, 2021
All of them are buharis boys.
Mai Mala Bunis boys.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:08am On Oct 11, 2021
mignone:

Even d youths, it amazes me all d time.
There's 1 that carries it on his head like Dada, his name is Seunsomething, at times, whenever I see his comment I see stupidity and sycophancy written all over it.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 11, 2021
Olaoluwa112:

lol you will now go to church and be hearing 'pray for Nigeria'
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by mignone(f): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2021
Simplythebest:
My question is that didn't Tinubu be on 14 days or 7 days isolation before coming out juat asking. Or no Covid-19 protocol again in Lagos state
Aren't nigerian laws for poor people?
Which of those going upandan to see him before his return ever isolated either on getting there or on their return bk here?
God is d only poor man's hope in this country.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 11, 2021
mignone:

Well, u're entitled to ur opinion but be prepped for a
SHOKER come 2023.
Just the way you're entitle to your opinion too.

Be prepared for the shocker come 2023.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by juman(m): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2021
The Organised Welcome Party is insult to lagosians.
Tinubu that could not build a standard hospital in over two decades.

APC = PDP.

Lagosians should vote for a credible person as governor.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 11, 2021
miketayo:

Jakande is the best governor lagos state has ever had, go check his achievements in his short spell, his works r still there till tomorrow.
I'm not arguing about this.

I wrote that base on what the person I quoted was saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC / Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.