Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) (34180 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by mignone(f): 7:16am On Oct 11, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Tinubu records as a governor, should be his benchmark....... By drawing up contracts, to suit his bank accounts, taking over choice properties and lands in Lagos state etc etc........

Tinubu would be more dangerous than atiku + buhari (combined).......
I wonder how ppl av refused to foresee this.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by mipeesoft(m): 7:18am On Oct 11, 2021
Buhari pro max is loading...
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by kogi2010: 7:18am On Oct 11, 2021
pls show us the one any of ur politicians build in South East, go n face ur region leave other regions alone u ppl once had the likes of soludo, pius anyim, okonjo nnamani, n d rest yet nothing to write home about is a shame
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2021
The real governor of Lagos state is back.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by MEGAWATCH: 7:32am On Oct 11, 2021
computer0810:
all dis children sef........the governor of imo and umahi that r worshiping Buhari what will u call them, yoruba ppl r not being killed, its ur ppl that r being killed
U r just jealous of his power and influence, we know as una dey do
Up till nw no single person from south east can come out to show interest under PDP

Hahahaha hahahaha!
It was Igbos that are been killed in Ekiti and OYO villages abi?

That Afanifere leader's daughter killed by falani bandits was an Igbo woman I know.

We know the traitors in our midst (Umahi and Uzodinma) and we treat them as the enemy they are.

But for you people who worship that man dinning and parting with those bandits killing you people means that something is really wrong with you people.

Those bandits will correct Una sense by fire by force, go and bring back Una people from Benin Republic shameless people.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Fcwilly: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Go and write it down somewhere, Osinbanjo won't have up to 10% of Tinubu votes in the primary election if he contest against Tinubu.

Tinubu have far more loyalist in the APC. No man in the APC can defeat him in the primary election.
If the primary should be free and fair without intimidation, Osinbajo will win, but that will not happen as we all know that tinubu and his boys will unleash terror on the camp of any foreseeable candidate that is seen as a threat to his emergence as the party flag bearer.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2021
Fcwilly:

If the primary should be free and fair without intimidation, Osinbajo will win, but that will not happen as we all know that tinubu and his boys will unleash terror on the camp of any foreseeable candidate that is seen as a threat to his emergence as the party flag bearer.
Lol

How many primary election of that magnitude have been invaded by thugs before?

Why are you guys overestimating Osinbanjo power sef

The VP is just a ceremonial post.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Longman8: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2021
I m Hale and hearty, Na the chance wey youth give una,dats y even at 70yrs Somebody’s great grand father is still eyeing political sit for Africa. NONESENCE
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Kdon2: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

It will be disastrous for SW to have 2 bigwigs at the APC primaries. That is what the north wants.
Tinubu should step down for Osinbajo... smiley

Tinubu ll not step down this time around. Power is terrible
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Echoban:

Mention one state with a better enabling environment than Lagos of Tinubu.

Even u if u have business that want to thrive u LL locate Tinubu base..

Lagos no fine na, expensive slum, the whole fagba, obawole, ojodu, orile, ijora, ajah, gbagada, Maryland, lekki, etc in fact Lagos can’t stand shoulder to shoulder with big names in Africa, Lagos dirty, e Dey smell, my brother travel and you will spit on Lagos, no state for Nigeria fine, all dead and smelling, only abuja I believe get space to brag abit 20% on road ooh, but it’s still below par, the whole Nigeria braaah, the whole Nigeria, who Dey follow you drag state by state, that country need overhaul, Tinubu is not a man with vision, He is not a practical man, he won’t build the future, go and read my Vision by dubai ruler , Lee of Singapore, even as gadafi thief reach, Libya was making sense
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by kalasexy(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2021
seunmsg:
Welcome back our leader. We wish you well as we approach 2023. May the will of God be done.
i am not wishing him bad but b4 d 2023 sef dis guy don die na
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Rexymania(m): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2021
If the tell you the amount the used in organising that party, it would be enough to feed 2 LGAs in Lag. Well until we stand up, all this shit will persist
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2021
kalasexy:

i am not wishing him bad but b4 d 2023 sef dis guy don die na

And you’re sure you won’t die before next week?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by joefelin2345: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

It will be disastrous for SW to have 2 bigwigs at the APC primaries. That is what the north wants.
Tinubu should step down for Osinbajo... smiley
Why if I may ask? He had already done that for him to become VP. Osinbajo should be the one not to contemplate contesting as President at all if he is not greedy & an ingrate. He cannot even match Tinubu anyway.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by warlordd(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2021
Osibanjo will NEVER contest against Tinubu. NEVER! Tinubu made him what he is today and u don't expect him to contest against his master as that will be disrespectful. I'm an Igboman but I believe in Tinubu because he's a bridge builder and a selfless politician who has built up so many people across many tribes. He made Ben Akabueze from my state, Anambra a commission for budget and planning in Lagos state, and forgetting Joe Igbokwe whom he helped to become publicity secretary of Apc in Lagos state. Now he's special assistant to Governor Babajide Sanwoolu. Tinubu has vast presidential qualities and I believe he will do well as a president if he does not dance to the tunes of nothern cabal.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Jackson105: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2021
MEGAWATCH:

Oh God may you never ever give the south east a man like Tinubu that is ready to pally and romance with the killers of his people all in the name of wanting to be a president in shit hole country.

Even Awolowo stood with his people till his last days on earth.

This is the real Judas of our time.

Isn't Umahi and Uzodinma siding with Fulani killer against his people for presidency that they will never get? How is Tinubu more Judas than Umahi and Uzodinma that even send army to kill their people all in the name of crushing ESN
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by toujurs: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2021
Dreamers Republic. This sanwo guy has no agenda for lagosians. Just a typical stooge. The southerners would never vote for tinubu, neither would the north.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Billyddude: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Baawaa:
Tinubu is back,where are the haters

Will tinubu S return changee d cost of garri, cooking gas and inflation?
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by laughitall(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
If his popularity starts and ends in Lagos State, how is he able to make sure the APC presidential primary election was held in Lagos in 2014? And how did the candidate(GMB) he supported during the primary election win the primary election?
chairman leave this igbo people .. they re children of hate ..
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 11, 2021
OLAADEX:

You mean children from the erosion ravaged region?
It's because they don't have someone like him.

your mouth badt grin grin
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Shattuck(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Go and write it down somewhere, Osinbanjo won't have up to 10% of Tinubu votes in the primary election if he contest against Tinubu.

Tinubu have far more loyalist in the APC. No man in the APC can defeat him in the primary election.
Lagos primary or national primary? You think those in the south South give a damn about tinubu, osinbajo will floor him tinubu may have a strong base in the south west, but talk about national presence osinbajo base has more range.eko no be naija
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by MEGAWATCH: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2021
Jackson105:

Isn't Umahi and Uzodinma siding with Fulani killer against his people for presidency that they will never get? How is Tinubu more Judas than Umahi and Uzodinma that even send army to kill their people all in the name of crushing ESN

At least we know them and treating them as the Judas they are nobody is celebrating them in the east, is that not wisdom?

You are celebrating an old FOOL who is parting and dinning with your killers the Fulani bandits.....

A man that asked where is they cow? when the daughter of his Yoruba leader was killed by Fulani bandits.

Oh! May the spirit of Awolowo work against Tinubu and his wicked supporter.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2021
Shattuck:
Lagos primary or national primary? You think those in the south South give a damn about tinubu, osinbajo will floor him tinubu may have a strong base in the south west, but talk about national presence osinbajo base has more range.eko no be naija
K!
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Minjim: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2021
May God save Lagosians from the claws of this Tinubu. He's the one holding back the potentials of Lagos from giving it full revenue back to Lagosians.

As for Nigerians, if you people have not learnt anything from the years of Buhari, go vote Tinubu
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Drogunov: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2021
seunmsg:

And you’re sure you won’t die before next week?

Lapdog to every power monger imaginable. Unprincipled mook.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Simplythebest: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2021
God will save us from all our wicked and selfish leaders. I really pity those guys the normally use during election period. I pray God will give our youths the wisdom to see how wicked our leaders are. Nigeria politicians are the worst set of people in the world cus they only care about their ambitions.
mignone:

Aren't nigerian laws for poor people?
Which of those going upandan to see him before his return ever isolated either on getting there or on their return bk here?
God is d only poor man's hope in this country.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by filey: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2021
What kind of leaders do we have I weep for my country and people of Lagos state.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Echoban: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I talk my own..... You don't have to kick against my position..... It's time people demand good governance.......

When he was a governor, he could not invest in a world class hospital, enough to offer him TKR + proper physio facilities for rehabilitation.........

I rest my case...... You cannot understand what you missing, when you have NEVER witnessed a better alternative.........

U forgot Nigeria is a develping nation that can't become Rome in a day, ok between 1999 to 2007 which state teaching Hospital was better than than lasuth across the nation ? How many state has the number of hospital and health center his administration built in his time?

Even in developed country they still go for Medical torrisism to get expert. Don't even bring the mantra of him not building a world class hospital.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by 77up(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2021
Asgard73:
cheesy
President of Yoruba people ..

After all Yoruba said Abiola win Tofa for Kano.. cheesy

Tinubu must contest... no excuses ... thank God he’s back.. god of Yoruba people ..

No twist no stories.. infact Apc must give Tinubu or Yoruba man ticket .. is a Must!

I heard he has 40 million votes already..

stale undecided
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Craggybogg: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2021
jneutron4000:
Tinubu's is a brilliant man and his political ideology transformed Lagos state so you can't compare him with Buhari

But please note he was much younger and updated when his ideology transformed Lagos State. But this one he is going to London for medical treatment. I just hope he wouldn't turn out to be another Buhari in the making!
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by jneutron4000: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2021
Craggybogg:

But please note he was much younger and updated when his ideology transformed Lagos State. But this one he is going to London for medical treatment. I just hope he wouldn't turn out to be another Buhari in the making!
he was young and was able to lead now that he has even gain more experience he will be better. He went for a kneel surgery and we should stop acting as if you do not know how Nigeria politics is.
Re: Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
K!

grin

Why certain Region is having sleepless Night over Tinubu's presidential Ambition really beyond me.

They said he is old, but both Trump and Biden ain't old to them at 70s.

They said his popularity is limited to Lagos, yet won't stop feeling jittery.

They said he's not good enough and can't beat VP in a free and fair Election.... oh! Same VP They are maligning as toothless and powerless on daily basis?

They said he didn't build world class hospital in Nigeria? LMFAO.... is he a medical Practitioner?

They said Atiku will beat him hands down, yet they don't want him to be humiliated?

In a Nutshell, they apparently have no one in the Region who can stand him in the Poll. They have no one with his Pedigree, thus they'll rather hope he supports a Candidate from their Region.

My Advice to BAT Haters...... REST! His Ship has sailed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria / Ganduje Appoints Three Special Assistants On Streetlights (photos) / Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.