Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. (12203 Views)

Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain / The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Captain8(m): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

1983 Supreme Court Judgment On Gelegele Community Land Dispute; —— Ijaws Solicit For Amicable Settlement.
March 20, 20212 Min Read

By Ikhili Ebalu, Benin City.

The Benin Indigenes and the Ijaws in Gelegele Community in Ovia North-East local government area of Edo State met on Friday 19th, 2021 over the enforcement of the Supreme Court Judgement delivered in 1983.

There have been lingering ownership strife of the Gelegele Community between the two enthic groups in the area.

Chief Judge of Edo State, Hon. Justice Esther Edigin, used the Edo State Settlement Week for the Multi-Door Court across the State to invite the two groups for settlement.

The settlement which was initiated by the lawyers to the Ijaw settlers in Gelegele Community .

The judgement of the Supreme Court which is in favour of the Benins was presented to the Ijaws at the Edo State High Court Premises.

The Ijaws who are seeking for peaceful settlement of the Supreme Court judgment , having realise that the Oba of Benin Kingdom being the overlord of all the farmlands of the kingdom including the Gelegele Community.

In attendance at the meeting were the Benin Solidarity President, Elder Curtis Eghosa Ugbo, representatives of the Benin elders of the Gelegele Community and representatives of Elders of the Ijaw settlers in Gelegele Community.

Nigerian Post gathered that the Supreme Court Judgement of 1983 which was delivered with the survey plan was in favour of the Benin Kingdom who are the original owner of the entire farmland/forest reserve and the custodian of the Benin empire under the control of the Oba of Benin Kingdom.End.

stop typing rubbishes online,,,,,, what is wrong with you ipob dull brains??,,,,,,, are your brains programed just to believe propagandas??,,,,,,,,,
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by scholes0(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ebi2233:

Tompolo is from Gbaramatu go and tell him he is Itsekiri.
Deputy Governor of Delta state too,
Tell him too.

You have reading problems.

I said Gbaramatu are an enclave. Did I say they are Itsekiris. ?
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by emperorshaokahn(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
chai,i always knew ogogoro was bad,but i never thought the effect was this terrible.see small ijaws o,ijaws way ikwerres don render compleatly useless for rivers state,same story for them in delta,na igbos dem wan come challange?.ijaw land starts and end in bayelsa state and some very small hamlets in rivers and delta state.the day any ijaw or group of ijaws try to take bonny or opobo,then they(ijaws) will be sent compleatly parking from rivers state.after some beatings ofcourse.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Ebi2233: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
scholes0:

Obolos are not Ijaws, talk less of Ibinos. Face the truth brah.....
Andonis are not Ijows in majority.... That is the truth.

Okay, go and tell that the Obolo man who is the Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner and the other Obolo guy who is the Ijaw Youth Council President Worldwide.
Them no tell u say that time wey them say Ijaw Youth Council President kidnapped, that was the Obolo guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Captain8(m): 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
very soon we won’t only touch your chickens but we will use your skulls to drink water. Pls let’s start the war. Why rant? Just start the war already. Your deaths will be so miserable that even the earth would reject your carcasses.
hahaha,,, start which war again na
You people are the ones crying that Ijaws are on land na,,,oya, go and chased them out is what I just asked in people's hand.........or just go harass them first....... E be like sey una sef wan collect like itshekiris and ilajes.......
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
kenic:

Not in this life time my brother. We know them too well.

I sure hope so o, because me I can't shout o.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
kenic:

You can imagine his audacity. As an ibani man I feel disgusted and insulted by his statement. Anyways this is NL. He should Go to Bonny or Opobo and say that and see if he'll live to tell the story.

Lol.

He's a clown obviously.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Ebi2233: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
scholes0:

You have reading problems.

I said Gbaramatu are an enclave. Did I say they are Itsekiris. ?
Whatever you say, is your personal problem what is an enclave, then what did u say? Them no tell your mumu say I study English and literary studies, for University.
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Emotions doesn't win in court but evidence cheesy

What court are you talking about?

Who is taking who to court?

Are Igbos going to sue the Opobo people into submission or what?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by scholes0(m): 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ebi2233:

Okay, go and tell that the Obolo man who is the Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner and the other Obolo guy who is the Ijaw Youth Council President Worldwide.
Them no tell u say that time wey them say Ijaw Youth Council President kidnapped, that was the Obolo guy

Ijaws with their double logic.... grin

You people claim Ibenos, and Obolos/Andonis that don't speak your language as Ijos but at the same time want to claim Apoi that don't eve now what ordinary water is in Izon..

See the Apois you people are claiming...smh.

[img]http:///65535/51578627268_0495ed0441_b.jpg[/img]
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
scholes0:

Obolos are not Ijaws, talk less of Ibinos. Face the truth brah.....
Andonis are not Ijows in majority.... That is the truth.
This is a generally know fact.
You said it all
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:

Go and my comment again,any Ijaw
There who is not happy about it can relocate to Bayelsa.
I will not repeat my self again

If you like repeat it a million times. There's a going to be a referendum.

This is not 1966 nor 1914 for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Captain8(m): 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
jneutron4000:
We know how you migrated to Ese Odo in Ondo state, make Una no do pass Una self Una dey live there peacefully and una get all right to live there but if 9ja breaks today, no single part of Ese Odo wey no go dey under Yoruba Nation. As I speak now, in some part of Ogun creek there are some Ijaws who have migrated to that place now, and they are giving birth and as well aggregating their community, we welcome them and maybe in the next 500 years to come, they will start claiming ownership if they do not integrate properly. That Yoruba Anthem has being passed, if not for the Nigeria government using their constitution, una go get the mind to even protest against am before?
chai,,, Yorubas sef wan tok,,,,, lazy and coward people that Fulanis using them to do sword practicing at ibarapa,,,,, I know you are typing from IDP at benin republic..........

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
TripleOh7:

What court are you talking about?

Who is taking who to court?

Are Igbos going to sue the Opobo people into submission or what?
All this Argument is not necessary,any Ijaw in Bonny & Opobo who is not okay with it can relocate back to Bayelsa where they emigrated from

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Buckeyemedia1: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Captain8:
chai,,, Yorubas sef wan tok,,,,, lazy and coward people that Fulanis using them to do sword practicing at ibarapa,,,,, I know you are typing from IDP at benin republic..........
You are still on this old lame rhetoric propaganda of yesterday?
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:

All this Argument is not necessary,any Ijaw in Bonny & Opobo who is not okay with it can relocate back to Bayelsa where they emigrated from

You are just capping online.

Talk is cheap.

When the United Nations Security Council shows up in Nigeria to conduct a referendum you can decide your next line of action then.

Typing vigorously on your phone won't help you.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Ebi2233: 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:

This is a generally know fact.
You said it all

Go and tell it to the Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner Patrick Erasmus and the Ijaw Youth Council President Worldwide.
Timothy Peter Igbifa.
Both are Obolo-Ijaws.
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by scholes0(m): 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ebi2233:

Whatever you say, is your personal problem what is an enclave, then what did u say? Them no tell your mumu say I study English and literary studies, for University.

Thief Ole... Una wan carry people coastline dey go ijo republic. Lmao.... If you need a guide, You better check Adaka boro's ijo republic for cross reference of where you should be claiming.
Akwa Cross nation have been sleeping, Ijaws will soon steal you people's entire coastline..

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Captain8(m): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ebi2233:

Our Ijaw Militant forces are fully prepared and waiting for you guys.
When Ijaw vex even federal government dey beg.
Why can't Ipob do d Same?
All they know is kill fellow ibos.
igbos are the most weaker people na

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Ebi2233: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
scholes0:

Ijaws with their double logic.... grin

You people claim Ibenos, and Obolos/Andonis that don't speak your language as Ijos but at the same time want to claim Apoi that don't eve now what ordinary water is in Izon..

See the Apois you people are claiming...smh.

[img]http:///65535/51578627268_0495ed0441_b.jpg[/img]

You are more confused than Buhari.
Tell Sowore from Apoi West clan, that he is not Ijaw. And tell both the Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner and the Ijaw Youth Council President Worldwide both from Obolo that they are not Ijaws.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by scholes0(m): 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
jneutron4000:
We know how you migrated to Ese Odo in Ondo state, make Una no do pass Una self Una dey live there peacefully and una get all right to live there but if 9ja breaks today, no single part of Ese Odo wey no go dey under Yoruba Nation. As I speak now, in some part of Ogun creek there are some Ijaws who have migrated to that place now, and they are giving birth and as well aggregating their community, we welcome them and maybe in the next 500 years to come, they will start claiming ownership if they do not integrate properly. That Yoruba Anthem has being passed, if not for the Nigeria government using their constitution, una go get the mind to even protest against am before?

Gbam.
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by scholes0(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ebi2233:

You are more confused than Buhari.
Tell Sowore from Apoi West clan, that he is not Ijaw. And tell both the Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner and the Ijaw Youth Council President Worldwide both from Obolo that they are not Ijaws.

Lmao. Sowore is a Yoruba man even with tribal mark. Anyways Apois (which I highly doubt will follow any Ijaw nation) and arogbos can do whatever they like, just know that the entire coast is Ilaje territory and a NO-GO Area.

... Anywyas, everyone have said their own.
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Captain8(m): 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Why would anyone nor hate a group of people whose only recognised profession is armed robbery and other crime?
If e pain you too much go to any river near you and do what most frustrated people do.
but I don't think this issue concerned you Ibibios or Efik na, so why wasting your data on Ijaw matter na?
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Ebi2233: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Go and tell it to Sowore from Apoi and the Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner Patrick Erasmus and the Ijaw Youth Council President Worldwide.
Timothy Peter Igbifa.
Both are Obolo-Ijaws.

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by BKayy: 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
proeast:

You ogogoro drinkers are so funny, those poisonous drinks is really messing you guys up.

You're actually using Isreali example against Igbos? Between you guys and Igbos, which people actually share similarities with Jews?

Which people are innovative and creative?
Which people are all over the world in large numbers?

Aside our great human resources, Igboland in both SE and SS has more oil and gas resources as well as solid minerals and arable lands, which ones do you ogogoro drinkers have?

The last time you ijaws tried to fight a war, Ojukwu sent some policemen and it took them only 12 days to subdue you all and arrest your men including Boro. Now, contrast that with Igbos that against the rest of Nigeria, Britain, Russia, Egypt, Chad, Niger and Arab League yet the war lasted 3 years!!

Even in the next 1000 years, ijaws will never be our mate because you're too small.
Nigerians having the privilege to spend some decades with Ndigbo in the same country is like a Dog that stumbled on a rare gem. The dog won't know the worth but lick it.
After we are gone, they will tell their grand children that they once shared the same country with the mighty Ndigbo and their children will be like "papa did you actually touch them with your hands?"

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Ebi2233: 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
emperorshaokahn:
chai,i always knew ogogoro was bad,but i never thought the effect was this terrible.see small ijaws o,ijaws way ikwerres don render compleatly useless for rivers state,same story for them in delta,na igbos dem wan come challange?.ijaw land starts and end in bayelsa state and some very small hamlets in rivers and delta state.the day any ijaw or group of ijaws try to take bonny or opobo,then they(ijaws) will be sent compleatly parking from rivers state.after some beatings ofcourse.

Ijaws are the present deputy governor of Rivers state, and also the Secretary to the state government.

See as u are confusing your own self, you already said there are no Ijaws in Rivers state.
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Ebi2233: 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
scholes0:

Lmao. Sowore is a Yoruba man even with tribal mark. Anyways Apois (which I highly doubt will follow any Ijaw nation) and arogbos can do whatever they like, just know that the entire coast is Ilaje territory and a NO-GO Area.

... Anywyas, everyone have said their own.

I have Yoruba tribal marks too, because I was born in Yoruba area.
come and claim me as Yoruba
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Ebi2233: 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
My Ijaw name is Ebi, and my Yoruba name is even taiwo, being the first of twins,
Oya come and claim me as Yoruba.
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by BKayy: 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

We don't make noise just pray that Nigeria doesn't break up
Don't mind those drunks.
They think it's by shouting. There is a reason why they say empty vessels make the loudest noise.

Like you said "they should just pray Nigeria doesn't break up"

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Captain8(m): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You are still on this old lame rhetoric propaganda of yesterday?
if you called that assult propaganda then you are sick in brain,,,,,,,,a slaughter that made even una onakankanfo to speak fire.........or is it the IDP camp Yorubas are still in?
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by scholes0(m): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ebi2233:

I have Yoruba tribal marks too, because I was born in Yoruba area.
come and claim me as Yoruba

OIL RIVERS STATE
…Why Ibeno opted out - IBENOS DENY BEING IJAW

The National Coordinator of Ikpoto Akwa Ibom, one of the several groups campaigning for Etteh, Mr. Nsima Uwak, however, says the Ijaws know that Ibeno is not an Ijaw territory and cannot, therefore, lay claim to it. According to him, Ibeno was founded by Mbang, a brother to Ukpabang, the progenitor of Oron Nation. “This informs the wide acceptability of Etteh among the Oron,” Uwak said.

Ijaws can claim for Africa. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Ebi2233: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
BKayy:

Don't mind those drunks.
They think it's by shouting. There is a reason why they say empty vessels make the loudest noise.

Like you said "they should just pray Nigeria doesn't break up"

Ibo should go and claim Ijaw areas physical and remove them from all Ijaw tribe organizations, and associations they belong then we know.
All your frustrations end on Nairaland.
Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

PDP Candidate, Obaze Casts His Vote (Photos) / Bukola Saraki: Sexual & Gender-Based Violence; Rising From This Low Point / Ayade’s Aide, Freeman Godwin Threatens Suicide Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.