Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday (50154 Views)

‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 12, 2021
Your son is mannerless. Doesn’t he have friends or even the girl’s place to visit her?

I would kick him out let him go and be an adult outside. The girl doesn’t have home training and is likely an olosho. If she turns up to my house again I would beat her and the boy since their sense have left their body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by UncleKoboko: 3:36am On Oct 12, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Mind your business.
Your son is matured enough to chose who to love. Isn't it better you try to know the lady better than just portray her as a prostitute?
Some of you just lack common sense and I pity your future...
She should mind her business in her house and on her son's matter?

Who brought you up?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by MolarT(m): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2021
Really?
Bewiseedet:
Mind your business. Your son is matured enough to chose who to love. Isn't it better you try to know the lady better than just portray her as a prostitute?
Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by ghettochild(m): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=larryking540 post=106640055]
bring a lady home and bring a lady who doesn't dress properly is a 2 different thing bro ,no body wants his or her son to marry a hooligan[/quote
Plz define a hooligan by virtue of dressing.
Hypocrite
Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by cooooooks(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Bam!

Unruly7:
How you portray the girl evil without saying anything bad about your son lol

If the girl is a chain smoker it means your son is a chronic smoker

If the girl is a prostitute it means your son is one

If the girl is not responsible for sleeping in a man house, your son is irresponsible for sneaking in a girl in his father's house VERY DISRESPECTFUL

Atleast the girl is working your son isn't working

The problem here is your son maybe you help him get a job and his own apartment

Since he has decided to be useless let him continue

Before you quote me remember The girl won't come to the house if the boy didn't invite her

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by cooooooks(m): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2021
It's when he packs out and moves in with her that you'll understand.

Xilsbridalhouse:
Oh I feel your pain ma, but I feel you need to be extremely strict. Men can be stubborn, but ladies are a bit weak. Perhaps you could invite a police to threaten her from sleeping in your home! What sort of disrespect is that ?

Secondly, I usually don’t stress my self about issues like this when I can go on my knees and pray to God. You need to pray to God to make both of them enemies, like He should scatter whatever connection is between both of them. Prayer works sooooo much!!!!! Also use words like “ Unless he isn’t my son, unless I didn’t breast feed him etc “ and watch how Heaven will arise for your sake.

Fornication should never be supported or encouraged.
Don’t stress yourself again, with time you won’t see her again.
Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by SavageResponse(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Mind your business. Your son is matured enough to chose who to love. Isn't it better you try to know the lady better than just portray her as a prostitute?

Why should she mind her business when things are about to go wrong in her own house? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by wisemum: 4:32am On Oct 13, 2021
I appreciate all the comments and advice given to this topic. I am very grateful to all who found the time to respond to my request. In the multitude of counsel, there is safety. I have learnt from every contribution ranging from the most ridiculous to the intelligent. I am already exploring some of the good advice. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by oluplus(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2021
wisemum:
I appreciate all the comments and advice given to this topic. I am very grateful to all who found the time to respond to my request. In the multitude of counsel, there is safety. I have learnt from every contribution ranging from the most ridiculous to the intelligent. I am already exploring some of the good advice. Thank you all.

Good.

May God help you.
Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by Bewiseedet(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2021
SavageResponse:

Why should she mind her business when things are about to go wrong in her own house? angry
Why can't she get the son an apartment, if she really cares.
Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by SHOCK7(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unruly7:
How you portray the girl evil without saying anything bad about your son lol

If the girl is a chain smoker it means your son is a chronic smoker

If the girl is a prostitute it means your son is one

If the girl is not responsible for sleeping in a man house, your son is irresponsible for sneaking in a girl in his father's house VERY DISRESPECTFUL

Atleast the girl is working your son isn't working

The problem here is your son maybe you help him get a job and his own apartment

Since he has decided to be useless let him continue

Before you quote me remember The girl won't come to the house if the boy didn't invite her
Well said �

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by SavageResponse(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2021
dahnimoh:
Maybe there's free food in your house

grin
Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by nedekid: 4:08am On May 05, 2023
bigjackass:
Wetin you dey talk undecided. Know what better? A girl is parading naked in the corridor in her family house where her husband also lives and you say she should mind her business. It is her house and not her son's house. Infact any girl coming there that doesn't feel she should respect his parents does not deserve to be embraced by them. That girl is a shameless prostitute because if she has any good intentions for the guy she will take his parents discussion with her serious and stop spending the night there.
Well said. Can you imagine?
Pity I am just seeing this topic after 2 years.
Most of the posters that have written crap are kids, or young irresponsible folks obviously relating with the rubbish the young mam and woman are doing.
This is why I often say, this forum is not a place to table matured issues.
Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by nedekid: 4:14am On May 05, 2023
wisemum:
I am bringing this topic here to see if I can get any good advise from youths of the same generation.

My son returned from schooling abroad two years ago and after completing his NYSC, has been trying to get a job. None has been forthcoming but he tries to keep occupied, trying his hands on different projects. He still lives at home but says that once he is financially stable, he will get his own apartment and move out.

He is generally a calm, law abiding , likeable gentleman until when he recently started bringing home this girl who dresses like a prostitute and who I discovered stays overnight in his room with him. His dad and I have fought him over this subject to no avail. I confronted the girl to tell her I do not feel comfortable with her sleeping overnight in my house especially since I do not know her family and will be held responsible if anything happens to her. She apologized to me and promised not to come to sleep over again. However, I noticed that after that, he started sneaking her in at late hours of the night when he thinks we have gone to bed, sometimes when it is past midnight. He hasn't introduced the girl to us as anything to him even though I have asked him several times what his intentions with this girl is but he will just say she is a friend that makes him happy- that's all.

He told his uncle that he likes the girl. I don't even know what else to do. I have tried talking to him, reasoning with him, but it all falls on his deaf ears. I do not like this girl at all. She comes across to me as a street girl- even though she is generally polite when she meets me at home anytime she comes during the day. I investigated and found out her work place is not far from our house. What I do not like about her is that she dresses, exposing delicate parts of her body and is a chain smoker.

Furthermore, to me, a girl who sleeps out in a mans' parent house, continually disregarding how his parents feel about it, cannot be good news. Once, I caught her almost naked in the night walking along the corridor leading to my sons room. She ran inside his room when she saw me. I was so embarrassed and wondered what if my husband had been the one who ran into her? What kind of thing is this? Only her pant on, breasts bare. It was the following day I traced her to her work place and gently but sharply and firmly told her I do not permit her to sleep over in my house again. His dad also spoke with him. I also spoke to him. Everything has been to no avail.

He still sneaks her in. Or did she jazz him?, Please advise me. Thanks.
Madam, just seeing this post after 2 years. I hope things regarding your son worked out for the better.
I can just imaging investing and taking care of a child for so long and then having to go through this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? / If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.