Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday (50157 Views)

‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by Sonnobax15(m): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by bukatyne(f): 6:52am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't think you are serious to put a stop to it,you are the cause of everything.

The comment I was looking for.

@Madam OP, when you are ready to stop the girl from sleeping in your house, you will.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:55am On Oct 11, 2021
Oh I feel your pain ma, but I feel you need to be extremely strict. Men can be stubborn, but ladies are a bit weak. Perhaps you could invite a police to threaten her from sleeping in your home! What sort of disrespect is that ?

Secondly, I usually don’t stress my self about issues like this when I can go on my knees and pray to God. You need to pray to God to make both of them enemies, like He should scatter whatever connection is between both of them. Prayer works sooooo much!!!!! Also use words like “ Unless he isn’t my son, unless I didn’t breast feed him etc “ and watch how Heaven will arise for your sake.

Fornication should never be supported or encouraged.
Don’t stress yourself again, with time you won’t see her again.

3 Likes

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by mysticgal(f): 7:01am On Oct 11, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Mind your business. Your son is matured enough to chose who to love. Isn't it better you try to know the lady better than just portray her as a prostitute?

In her house, e be like say your redpill bros did not teach you shame undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by Georgekyrian(m): 7:06am On Oct 11, 2021
Mercychen:
How old is he? Anyways, that's not necessary as what he needs now is serious dicipline before he lands you into a big trouble or gets himself killed. A girl who smokes is capable of anything.

Now, the house belongs to you, not him. First things first, when he gets back today, tell him to hand over the key to that room because it's the privilege you gave him to have a room to himself that is making him to misbehave. Tell him to move his things out in 1hr and Collect the key from him. Lock up the room!
You need your hubby to join you in carrying out this mission.
This solves the issue of bringing the girl home.
As for where he'll be sleeping, let him be sleeping in the sitting room. People who don't have bedrooms sleep in the parlor. That's his punishment for being stubborn.

Secondly, tell the girl to stop coming to the house. don't just stop her from sleeping ( which is not going to be possible again though). Tell her outrightly. Biko.

Also call your son and warn him of the dangers of dating a girl who smokes. Maybe he's cool with it because he schooled abroad and now has that abroad mentality that smoking is normal. That is abroad. You cant compare a female abroad smoker to a female Nigerian smoker. Just so he knows and doesn't think it's normal here. That girl is rotten.

Disease dey town. Tell him to retract now before he contracts the deadly disease.

You’re just too born again for my liking, you’re just a straight believer of Bible and you think nothing else apart from the way of a normal Nigeria Born again

4 Likes

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by techWriter3: 7:12am On Oct 11, 2021
Who is this one? thinking my businesses, my own son. Omo, haven't Watch to this woman please
Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by Danjikanbauchi: 7:24am On Oct 11, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Mind your business. Your son is matured enough to chose who to love. Isn't it better you try to know the lady better than just portray her as a prostitute?
pls not every advice you take from Nairaland, we also have mentally deranged and stupid people on Nairaland. Just like this one here undecided

Op, support your son to get his own apartment and try find out the girls family background, you can make her a friend advice her on her dressing choice. And this is to tell you the kind of life your son have been living abroad.

10 Likes

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by SocialJustice: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2021
Wisemum be preparing to be grandmum, you could also probably be responsible for financing it. You really need to know her. Girls of nowadays are mostly useless but that's not to conclude she is but you need to know her and her family since your son likes her so much.
Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by ayo2008: 7:55am On Oct 11, 2021
wisemum:
I am bringing this topic here to see if I can get any good advise from youths of the same generation.
My son returned from schooling abroad two years ago and after completing his NYSC, has been trying to get a job. None has been forthcoming but he tries to keep occupied, trying his hands on different projects. He still lives at home but says that once he is financially stable, he will get his own apartment and move out. He is generally a calm, law abiding , likeable gentleman until when he recently started bringing home this girl who dresses like a prostitute and who I discovered stays overnight in his room with him. His dad and I have fought him over this subject to no avail. I confronted the girl to tell her I do not feel comfortable with her sleeping overnight in my house especially since I do not know her family and will be held responsible if anything happens to her. She apologized to me and promised not to come to sleep over again. However, I noticed that after that, he started sneaking her in at late hours of the night when he thinks we have gone to bed, sometimes when it is past midnight. He hasn't introduced the girl to us as anything to him even though I have asked him several times what his intentions with this girl is but he will just say she is a friend that makes him happy- that's all. He told his uncle that he likes the girl. I don't even know what else to do. I have tried talking to him, reasoning with him, but it all falls on his deaf ears. I do not like this girl at all. She comes across to me as a street girl- even though she is generally polite when she meets me at home anytime she comes during the day. I investigated and found out her work place is not far from our house. What I do not like about her is that she dresses, exposing delicate parts of her body and is a chain smoker. Furthermore, to me, a girl who sleeps out in a mans' parent house, continually disregarding how his parents feel about it, cannot be good news. Once, I caught her almost naked in the night walking along the corridor leading to my sons room. She ran inside his room when she saw me. I was so embarrassed and wondered what if my husband had been the one who ran into her? What kind of thing is this? Only her pant on, breasts bare. It was the following day I traced her to her work place and gently but sharply and firmly told her I do not permit her to sleep over in my house again. His dad also spoke with him. I also spoke to him. Everything has been to no avail. He still sneaks her in. Or did she jazz him?, Please advise me. Thanks.

The bible is complete. Train your child in the way he should go, when he is old, he wnt depart from it. Is obvious you have over pampered your son and he is now a spoil brat. You can now see the danger of giving a child unnecessary freedom while growing and not disciplining him when necessary . Doubt if you scold the child while growing and is obvious he doesn't fear and respect his parents. The problem is not with the girlfriend but your son. You need get closer to your son and talk to him to see the reckless life he is living. Your son needs Jesus Christ in his life and you must keep praying for him.

2 Likes

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2021
Georgekyrian:

You’re just too born again for my liking, you’re just a straight believer of Bible and you think nothing else apart from the way of a normal Nigeria Born again

What effect can that ( your dislike) possibly have on me?
Swerve abeg!

1 Like

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by Chevrolet076(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2021
So many stupid comments here. The woman specifically asked the input of the youth who are peers of the son, but you idiot lots keep pushing and throwing blames everywhere. Even saying the mother failed in her responsibility.

Wisemum, I'd like to ask what the relationship between you and your son looks like. How close are you both parents to him? Does he see you as people he can relate to and talk with and why he'd decide to choose that kind of girl. Why is he not having a girlfriend from abroad?

And talk to him like an adult and not like some control freak. One idiot was saying you should collect the key from him because it's your house and you might be considering such ideas right? You're starting to see yourself as a weak parent too? I'm sorry for you. You'll just end up with a rebellious child that'll ruin everything you've used your life to put together.

8 Likes

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by BareFacedLies(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2021
Pregnancy loading... grin
Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by sonofElElyon: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Bewiseedet:

It's her house!

1 Like

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by dahnimoh(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Maybe there's free food in your house
Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by suffering: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2021
I knew this was headed to the front page. It’s these kind of pointless topics Nairalanders enjoy only to complain later that the front page is non-educative.

1 Like

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by hush15: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2021
wisemum:
I am bringing this topic here to see if I can get any good advise from youths of the same generation.

My son returned from schooling abroad two years ago and after completing his NYSC, has been trying to get a job. None has been forthcoming but he tries to keep occupied, trying his hands on different projects. He still lives at home but says that once he is financially stable, he will get his own apartment and move out.

He is generally a calm, law abiding , likeable gentleman until when he recently started bringing home this girl who dresses like a prostitute and who I discovered stays overnight in his room with him. His dad and I have fought him over this subject to no avail. I confronted the girl to tell her I do not feel comfortable with her sleeping overnight in my house especially since I do not know her family and will be held responsible if anything happens to her. She apologized to me and promised not to come to sleep over again. However, I noticed that after that, he started sneaking her in at late hours of the night when he thinks we have gone to bed, sometimes when it is past midnight. He hasn't introduced the girl to us as anything to him even though I have asked him several times what his intentions with this girl is but he will just say she is a friend that makes him happy- that's all.

He told his uncle that he likes the girl. I don't even know what else to do. I have tried talking to him, reasoning with him, but it all falls on his deaf ears. I do not like this girl at all. She comes across to me as a street girl- even though she is generally polite when she meets me at home anytime she comes during the day. I investigated and found out her work place is not far from our house. What I do not like about her is that she dresses, exposing delicate parts of her body and is a chain smoker.

Furthermore, to me, a girl who sleeps out in a mans' parent house, continually disregarding how his parents feel about it, cannot be good news. Once, I caught her almost naked in the night walking along the corridor leading to my sons room. She ran inside his room when she saw me. I was so embarrassed and wondered what if my husband had been the one who ran into her? What kind of thing is this? Only her pant on, breasts bare. It was the following day I traced her to her work place and gently but sharply and firmly told her I do not permit her to sleep over in my house again. His dad also spoke with him. I also spoke to him. Everything has been to no avail.

He still sneaks her in. Or did she jazz him?, Please advise me. Thanks.

Jam question o. Instead of complain, I will advice you to begin the marriage rights.
Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2021
Your pikin leave abroad come nigeria come find job grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by fantastic1: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Her son is her business and she is minding him. He is also doing it in her house so she has every right to confront him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by WeRblessed(f): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2021
Bewiseedet:

FYI, her son and her house is her business. If her son doesn't want his parents to look into his afairs he should get his own place. I mean, she is not stopping the girl from visiting but not sleep over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2021
Bewiseedet:

This is shameful of you, a mother should mind her own business with the son she feeds and take care of. This is how bad our society has turned into where there's no more respect and fear for parents, imagine the boldness of the girl to sleep over. Shame

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2021
The power of kpekus

3 Likes

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by SolomonGrundy: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2021
Dats bullshit. I think twice before allowing female visitors to visit me in our family house not to talk of sleeping over. That's the height of indiscipline.

7 Likes

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by Sirmuel1(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2021
wisemum:

My son returned from schooling abroad two years ago and after completing his NYSC, has been trying to get a job. None has been forthcoming but he tries to keep occupied, trying his hands on different projects. He still lives at home but says that once he is financially stable, he will get his own apartment and move out.

He is generally a calm, law abiding , likeable gentleman until when he recently started bringing home this girl who dresses like a prostitute and who I discovered stays overnight in his room with him. His dad and I have fought him over this subject to no avail. I confronted the girl to tell her I do not feel comfortable with her sleeping overnight in my house especially since I do not know her family and will be held responsible if anything happens to her. She apologized to me and promised not to come to sleep over again. However, I noticed that after that, he started sneaking her in at late hours of the night when he thinks we have gone to bed, sometimes when it is past midnight. He hasn't introduced the girl to us as anything to him even though I have asked him several times what his intentions with this girl is but he will just say she is a friend that makes him happy- that's all.

He told his uncle that he likes the girl. I don't even know what else to do. I have tried talking to him, reasoning with him, but it all falls on his deaf ears. I do not like this girl at all. She comes across to me as a street girl- even though she is generally polite when she meets me at home anytime she comes during the day. I investigated and found out her work place is not far from our house. What I do not like about her is that she dresses, exposing delicate parts of her body and is a chain smoker.

Furthermore, to me, a girl who sleeps out in a mans' parent house, continually disregarding how his parents feel about it, cannot be good news. Once, I caught her almost naked in the night walking along the corridor leading to my sons room. She ran inside his room when she saw me. I was so embarrassed and wondered what if my husband had been the one who ran into her? What kind of thing is this? Only her pant on, breasts bare. It was the following day I traced her to her work place and gently but sharply and firmly told her I do not permit her to sleep over in my house again. His dad also spoke with him. I also spoke to him. Everything has been to no avail.

He still sneaks her in. Or did she jazz him?, Please advise me. Thanks.

You write very well. I like you.

Back to the topic, I think you should talk to your Son. He is the only one that can stop her from coming to your House.

3 Likes

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by Mohamizy: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2021
Lol, your son "woke". Just pray his "wokeness" doesn't affect you. That girl has obviously wrapped him around her fingers
Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2021
bukatyne:

The comment I was looking for.

@Madam OP, when you are ready to stop the girl from sleeping in your house, you will.

In other words

He should be sleeping in her house
Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by Octopusssy(f): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2021
This is what happens when you spoil your children.

Biko carry your cross
Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by Emmy3(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2021
All I can see is a very good working-class girl in love with a jobless guy.
*Despite your son; not working, she choosed to stay with him.
*Risking the evil of late hours to come be with your son shows loyalty to your son.
*Being available all night tells she's not hoeing or maybe hoeing responsibly.
*She can choose to tear apart your family if she gives your son the condition of never visiting anymore until he move away from the family house. This will make your son to do ANYTHING (good/bad) so as to raise money and get his own apartment.
*If you keep on chasing this girl; and someway, somehow, your son end up marrying her; you'll then be the wicked witch mother-in-law her pastor will be preaching about.
As a mother; be wise.
Show him how, nor make your son commit sucide because of your selfish desires.
More so, allowing the girl free entry into your house give you the opportunity to know her more and teach her to be a better wife to your son.
#myOpinion

10 Likes

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by Olawaleolu11212(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2021
PuZZyNegro:
This is a proof that training a child abroad with millions of naira does not guarantee anything.

I see that you are financially capable and have been spoiling your son thus the reason he has enough money to afford a whore_ even when he is jobless.

Since you don't want to go hard on both the girl and your son (option most people would have taken to), use the denial approach.
U geh sense Oloun 100.

Warn him to desist from bringing that girl home or you deny him of whatever upkeep money you are giving him that's affording him that whore_

You know for sure that the girl gets paid for every night she stays with your son thus the reason she keeps taking the risk even after you have warned her.
Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by b3llo(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2021
Na ur son deflower the girl. This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by Kajaard: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2021
Shedrack777:
the truth is: she's a friend that makes him happy because she always knows how to make him cum

Mad man cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by ambitiouschap17: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2021
Surebaba01:
Your pikin leave abroad come nigeria come find job grin grin

I think say na only me saw the flaw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? / If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.