Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,247 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu (30775 Views)

Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by richmond500: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Jman06:
Osinbajo is a far better candidate than Tinubu! If not that Nigeria seems to be cursed to always produce misfits as presidents, why should any sane person compare the two men?
Tinubu may be corrupt but he knows how to build a nation.

Forget the motivational speech Osinbajo dishes out, when him finally take responsibility, u will know what's up
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by richmond500: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
joyandfaith:

If Osinbajo contests , pdp should forget 2023.
either of Osinbajo or Tinubu will win PDP, ordinary Amaechi will give PDP a tough battle or Zulum
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by richmond500: 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kubernetes:
Osinbajo in APC and Atiku in pdp?
Atiku will dust Osinbajo in the 6 geozones
its not about Osinbajo but who backs him up.

Each of Tinubu or Buhari is already as strong if not stronger than Atiku, if the three forces come against Atiku, it will be a repetition of 2019
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by joyandfaith: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
richmond500:
either of Osinbajo or Tinubu will win PDP, ordinary Amaechi will give PDP a tough battle or Zulum

Tinubu? with muslim as VP?
Amaechi,it depends on pdp candidates. But Osinbajo, easy ride for Apc?
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by Skyehigher1: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Dis one don quickly backtrack from Tinubu

When I said Tinubu will soon be humiliated the second time , you thought I was joking

You have no idea what Buhari is planning

He will soon be disgraced

Cc Seunmsg
,, ,, whether you like it or not tinubu will be your next president, before buhari become president he is not healthy than tinubu most of youths and play to be than buhari are now in their graves ,,qoate me anywhere
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by orisa37: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
richmond500:
Nope.
Tinubu referred Osinbajo because they didnt accept two Muslims as president and vice.

Say that to Illiterates.. You can't cajole any MILITARY MAN AGAINST HIS WILL.
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by orisa37: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
OmoEpe:

Stop your public display of gross ignorance. Buhari NEVER knew Osinbajo till the day Tinubu brought him physically to Abuja and presented him as his Christian candidate for the VP.

He played the whole APC leadership by insisting on himself inspite of religion while he had already informed Osinbajo to proceed to Abuja and await him. He did that to outwit ameachi and saraki already tipping Ameachi for same position after raising the religion balancing card.

Don't publicly comment on things you don't know about. That is the reason why till he was booted out from the Senate Saraki never forgave Tinubu and Osinbajo

Buhari had ZERO INPUT in Osinbajo selection as VP. It was SORELY Tinubu decision which threw all of them off guard.

Similar scenario is playing out but only the discerning can see it

Okay Rooster. I can see that you are inebriated wi
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by orisa37: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=orisa37 post=106644959]

Okay Rooster. I can see that you are inebriated with too much TINUOGOGORO.
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by richmond500: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
orisa37:

Buhari did not move himself to power as a dictator, he was under a political power and the party doesn't want Tinubu a Muslim to be vice to another Muslim.

Ordinarily Tinubu would have become ur vice president but since they didn't allow it, he, Tinubu was given a chance to nominate someone, it was Tinubu who nominated Osinbajo. Buhari didn't pick Osinbajo
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by richmond500: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
joyandfaith:

Tinubu? with muslim as VP?
Amaechi,it depends on pdp candidates. But Osinbajo, easy ride for Apc?
The only problem with Tinubu is that there is not strong northern Christian as VP.

Ordinarily only GEJ can match Tinubu
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by fregeneh(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sammy07:
cool

Osibanjo or Fashola

I'm just confident that Tinubu no go run for 2023 election.
He's only playing the game. You don't make your move early cheesy

BTW, 2023 should be the first time we chase y
Fulani's out of power
President - Osibanjo - Yoruba
Vice - Zulum - Kanuri
S.P - Orji Kalu - Igbo
Speaker - Just give one S.S man

The President, Senate president, and speaker house of assembly can not the same zone.
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by orisa37: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
richmond500:
Buhari did not move himself to power as a dictator, he was under a political power and the party doesn't want Tinubu a Muslim to be vice to another Muslim.

Ordinarily Tinubu would have become ur vice president but since they didn't allow it, he, Tinubu was given a chance to nominate someone, it was Tinubu who nominated Osinbajo. Buhari didn't pick Osinbajo

I SAW A LIST OF ABOUT FIVE NOMINEES COMPRISING TINUBU AND OSINBAJO AMONGST OTHERS AND I TICKED OSINBAJO. THAT WAS IN 2014.
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by Alawode01(m): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
The father in son,the son in the father, all the same Asiwaju, still in charge,the ball still in his Curt be anybody from sw.
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by richmond500: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
orisa37:

I SAW A LIST OF ABOUT FIVE NOMINEES COMPRISING TINUBU AND OSINBAJO AMONGST OTHERS AND I TICKED OSINBAJO. THAT WAS IN 2014.
Tinubu had eyes on the president but the party didn't allow it.

I don't know who u are but it wasn't the masses that nominated Osinbajo, it was the party, PYO was a loyalist to Tinubu and thats why Tinubu nominated him and the party chosed him just to be fair on Tinubu, so that thing u ticked was probably any other online poll like "Atiku vs Buhari" online poll in 2019.

Ordinarily nobody knows Osinbajo in 2014, Amaechi is far much more popular than PYO and could have collected the VP
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
orisa37:

Buhari did not know Osinbajo at all before becoming APC candidate whereas Osinbajo already had a long-standing professional relationship with Tinubu and ACN.

It was Tinubu who brought Osinbajo forward when APC policy makers logically deduced that a Moslem-moslem ticket of Buhari and Tinubu might flop against the Christian-Moslem PDP ticket of Goodluck Jonathan and Namadi Sambo.

It is totally ludicrous for anyone to suggest Buhari picked Osinbajo himself to be his running mate. You don't have to create outright fallacy to prop up your argument abeg.
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by Jman06(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
richmond500:
Tinubu may be corrupt but he knows how to build a nation.

Forget the motivational speech Osinbajo dishes out, when him finally take responsibility, u will know what's up
Just like you folks hyped Buhari then and claimed that he will crush corruption and turn Nigeria into Dubai of Africa.

Osinbajo is of a sound mind and well educated. On those occasions he acted as president, he took some steps that showed that if given the chance he'll do well. Rule of law would surely be restored in the country and insecurity would be fought without bias and sentiments like we have today.
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by richmond500: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Jman06:
Just like you folks hyped Buhari then and claimed that he will crush corruption and turn Nigeria into Dubai of Africa.

Osinbajo is of a sound mind and well educated. On those occasions he acted as president, he took some steps that showed that if given the chance he'll do well. Rule of law would surely be restored in the country and insecurity would be fought without bias and sentiments like we have today.
I never hyped Buhari, I only respected him as a president, I never campaigned for him back in 2015 cos u don't know much about him.

But I already know Tinubu capabilities
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by SavageResponse(m): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lies!
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by orisa37: 5:24am On Oct 12, 2021
AMAECHI IS A NOTORIOUS SABOTUER. PYO IS NOT.

AMAECHI REBELLED AGAINST JONATHAN AND WIKE . HE PLAYED THE SYCOPHANT WHEN HE SAID THAT HIS PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT BUHARI WOULD CHANGE HIM INTO A FULANI HERDSMAN. PYO WOULDN'T DISPLAY SUCH RASCALITY BEFORE HIS PEERS. PYO IS SAN AND NOT A TORONTO CROOK.

BUHARI IN 2014, THERE ABOUT, WAS HONOURED BY THE PARTY WITH A LIST OF FIVE TO SEVEN SOUTHERNERS TO CHOOSE FROM. AMAECHI, TINUBU, FASHOLA, OSINBAJO AMONGST OTHERS WERE ON THE LIST. THE VOTING PICKED OSINBAJO FOR BUHARI AND BUHARI LIKED IT.

CHECK THE ANTECEDENTS OF OSINBAJO SINCE HE HAS BEEN COMMISSIONER FOR JUSTICE UNDER TINUBU AND FOR THE TOPIC WE ARE DISCUSSING, OSINBAJO WILL SCORE 100% WHERE TINUBU AND AMAECHI WOULD NOT MAKE AVERAGE.

OSINBAJO IS A PROFESSOR OF LAW. HE IS NEITHER A TORONTO CROOK NOR A LINGUISTICS VAGABOND.

ALL HAIL OSINBAJO TO REPLACE BUHARI ANYTIME ANY DAY.
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by Tomahawk99(m): 6:46am On Oct 12, 2021
Starz825:

This one don maddd oooo grin
Guy... cheesy
cheesy grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by Tomahawk99(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2021
richmond500:
The only problem with Tinubu is that there is not strong northern Christian as VP.

Ordinarily only GEJ can match Tinubu
Tinubu is only strong in the south west.
You lot overestimate this tin God.
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by richmond500: 6:54am On Oct 12, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Tinubu is only strong in the south west.
You lot overestimate this tin God.
Tinubu is the most popular southern politician in the north.

Tinubu is one of the most popular politician in the entire country and is up there with the likes of Jonathan, Buhari and Atiku.

He is far politically stronger than the mighty Amaechi and will dust political heavy weights like Uzor Kalu, Peter Obi and Yeye bello.

Tell me who can defeat Tinubu if he tries to contest?
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by Tomahawk99(m): 7:00am On Oct 12, 2021
richmond500:
Tinubu is the most popular southern politician in the north.

Tinubu is one of the most popular politician in the entire country and is up there with the likes of Jonathan, Buhari and Atiku.

He is far politically stronger than the mighty Amaechi and will dust political heavy weights like Uzor Kalu, Peter Obi and Yeye bello.

Tell me who can defeat Tinubu if he tries to contest?
Same thing was said of Awolowo and Abiola but how did it end? I'd Tinubu more popular than Awolowo and Abiola?
For your information Atiku came 3rd to Abiola (Tinubu's godfather) in the SDP primaries in 1993 when Tinubu was just a follower.
You lot down there think the rest of Nigeria is Lagos and Osun state but una eyes go clear.
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by richmond500: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Same thing was said of Awolowo and Abiola but how did it end? I'd Tinubu more popular than Awolowo and Abiola?
For your information Atiku came 3rd to Abiola (Tinubu's godfather) in the SDP primaries in 1993 when Tinubu was just a follower.
You lot down there think the rest of Nigeria is Lagos and Osun state but una eyes go clear.
coming third is not an achievement, Sowore came third to Buhari and second to Atiku
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by Tomahawk99(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2021
richmond500:
coming third is not an achievement, Sowore came third to Buhari and second to Atiku
Tinubu won't even get third place in APC.
You lot sit in the south west and assume Nigeria starts and ends in Lagos and Osun.
Re: 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu by richmond500: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Tinubu won't even get third place in APC.
You lot sit in the south west and assume Nigeria starts and ends in Lagos and Osun.
lemme bookmark this page

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Video Of Ongoing Ganaja Flyover Project By Yahaya Bello / Emotional Moment When Orphans And Idps Hug Atiku In Plateau / Celebration Of Victory: Buhari Supporters Cause Traffic On Abuja - Keffi Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.