Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals (20967 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished / 2023: South-East Won’t Accept VP Slot, Igbo Leaders Warn / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East (2) (3) (4)

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by otokx(m): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2021
Interesting
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by xpressionx(m): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by fredoooooo: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2021
They're free not to vote as well.. na dem sabi grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Agugbadin: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Elock1: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2021
South east don't need presidency.
How is this difficult to understand.

We want Referendum, its that simple.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Timmi: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2021

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by xpressionx(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2021
Oga calm down,
Is it word from knowledge or word of knowledge?
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Lightorder: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2021
olamidedivotee:
Only God knows if this people want Biafra or Presidency, they should state their intentions clearly.

In case, anyone need a technology writer. Check my signature.
their stupid leaders want the presidency but the people want Biafra.

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Kingrefreshed: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2021

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Trentee4eva: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2021
loveth360:
All this yoruba pastor sef.

When i hear people that betrayed we south south now calling others betrayals i come dey wonder if betray mean different thing in their region.
My sister, I tire o. If betrayal was a person where do you think he/she will come from in Nigeria?
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by jumpandpas(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by NGpatriot: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2021
mrvitalis:

U advised us to play politics of interest right ? Build Bridges right ?

So we are putting our interest first over southern interest by collecting vice and voting north is better than nothing

This post no get head or tail..
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by adeoba2008(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2021
I thought Primate Ayodele said he saw Kalu becoming the next President of Nigeria?
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Timmi: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2021
Commentor:
They don't even want presidency so why blame the leaders?

They say they want Biafra.

Chasing 2 mice at once leads to confusion.

No one is stopping them from having their Biafra. All Igbos/Igbos needs to move to their southeastern states, hold and pass a referendum, recall all Igbos from the National Assembly and they can then have their Biafra with crime unlimited incorporation.

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Onepeople: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2021
olamidedivotee:
Only God knows if this people want Biafra or Presidency, they should state their intentions clearly.

what do the yorubas want ,yoruba nation or Nigeria presidency? Mumu people, hypocrisy is when you criticise someone of offence you are guilty of.

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by bayelsaowei(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2021
Commentor:
They don't even want presidency so why blame the leaders?

They say they want Biafra.

Chasing 2 mice at once leads to confusion.
do the leaders like the governors want biafra?

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by alanto: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2021
meolaniyi:
The waynTinubu played a spoiler against the south and removed Jonathan. You guys think you are sophisticated
Why don’t you guys use your names. hiding under another tribe name to cause mischief is childish.

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by DamnnNiggarr: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2021
olamidedivotee:

OGA olamide, kindly answer the question below

↓↓↓

Onepeople:
what do the yorubas want ,yoruba nation or Nigeria presidency? Mumu people, hypocrisy is when you criticise someone of offence you are guilty of.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Patrioticman007(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Is this one a prophecy Something everyone already know...next bass pls

Do you believe in man made prophecy ?.
His he God ?.
Igbo's need to campaign for their birth right through the ballot boxes, for the bullets will only create orphans & widows.

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Tingotoe: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2021
NGpatriot:

They don't care, as long as they get to play spoiler against Yoruba people and their APC party. PDP spent 16 years in office with igbo votes, but they still did not commission 1 single project in igbo land, not 1single gutter and they'll still vote for the PDP all over again.

Hatred and tribalism dictates their actions, even though they are always at the short end of the stick.

8 years of that 16 years was used by a Yoruba man. Yoruba cannot do the same for Igbos.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Isobug: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2021
Trust these people at your own peril. They want everything to them, the southern unity is just to get the 2023 presidency. Very ready to demarket others at any given time to their own favour. Imagine a Clergyman.
I mean imagine a Southwest man claiming others are betrayers, is that not a wonder?

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Joromi1: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2021
TripleOh7:
I find it amusing that Nlers don't know the difference between the word "betrayal" and "betrayer".
O boy, in fact, this is exactly what I wanted to ask before commenting. But I chose to shut up and watch to avoid falling my hands.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2021
THIS ONE IS FOR SOUTH EAST ONE NIGERIANS
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Bizibi(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2021
Southeast politicians should not even bother about the presidency. I pity the governor of ebonyi state.....

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by DeadCountry: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2021
Someone should tell chimpanzee Ayodele that Igbos are not interested in his dungeon's presidency. We are only interested in restoring Biafra.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by 77up(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2021
NGpatriot:

They don't care, as long as they get to play spoiler against Yoruba people and their APC party. PDP spent 16 years in office with igbo votes, but they still did not commission 1 single project in igbo land, not 1single gutter and they'll still vote for the PDP all over again.

Hatred and tribalism dictates their actions, even though they are always at the short end of the stick.

This is honestly true and I really don't know why igbos are so obsessed with PDP without any achievement to so for.

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Arabaincubus: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2021
It's like saying that Nigeria will never make progress because the peace of Nigeria depends on the laying to rest and f the ghost of Biafra.

It is therefore to the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians that this is resolved.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Tingotoe: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2021
Elock1:
South east don't need presidency.
How is this difficult to understand.

We want Referendum, its that simple.

You can't get a referendum just like that. Nowhere in the world does it work like that. You have to go through the political process or hope to destroy Nigeria by war. Anyone who tells you otherwise is deceiving you

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2021

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2021
idealogical:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/11/2023-southeast-wont-get-presidency-igbo-politicians-are-betrayals-primate-ayodele/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1633931657

Media Aide, Oluwatosin Osho of Primate Ayodele

one day babalawo will employ a graduate as Media Aide and some people will take the job

FG Uncovers 123 Companies, 96 Boko Haram, ISWAP Financiers / Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom / A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary