Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals (20969 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished / 2023: South-East Won’t Accept VP Slot, Igbo Leaders Warn / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Gkemz: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mr primate leave politics and focus on your business ministry
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by enemyofprogress: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is no prophecy now, everyone knows that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Maobichek: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
okeyumez:
True talk. I am an igbo man and i agree with the prophet.
The problem with we igbos is pride, lack of cohesion, disobedience to elders, arrogance, "i too know'', respect for materialism and iberiberism

You have already gotten ten (10) likes and still counting, I will advice you to speak for yourself and immediate family. I'm Igbo and I have visited more than 28 states in Nigeria; no tribe in Nigeria is without a fault. Stop generalizing for ppl to like and appreciate you. I respect my parents and elderly ones. My comments in my profile attest to this, I don't do tribalism and hate. Once again, stop generalizing but be specific about yourself and your immediate family, thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by DimIsaac10(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Coming from a so called priest.
How will a priest just insult a full tribe..
Then some ragamuffins here are also throwing shade. Very tribalistic people yet we blame White for being racist..

Radarada
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Oracleforce: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
TripleOh7:
I find it amusing that Nlers don't know the difference between the word "betrayal" and "betrayer".
English is not our first Language..idea is needed

.the platform is not only created for scriptwriters or journalists but also for primary school dropouts...
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Neatboy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
I am Igbo, but I must confess to you, we've never had it this bad before. This generation of Igbo leaders lack character-- always ready to sell their people.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Okhuadams(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Igboid:

You are not okay.

Even 1999 elections that was left for Yorubas, Olu Falae refused to step down for OBJ.

Buhari refused to step down for Yaradua in 2007 and in the PDP primaries of 2011, many Northern candidates refused to step down for Atiku.
Atiku a Fulanis refused to let Buhari have second tenure in 2019, he had to compete against him.

Amaechi and Omehia were not only same Ikwerre people, but cousins. Yet Amaechi refused to submit his mandate to Omehia. He fought him standstill and won him in courts.

Amaechi joined Yorubas and the North to oust a fellow SSner in GEJ from Government.

Yorubas hate and discriminate against the Ijebus. It took the Ascension of Awolowo to reintegrate Ijebus into Yoruba mainstream. Yet the Yoruba stigma against Ijebus remains, as they are accused of being too cunning or stingy with Money.

Common house of rep in 2007, Yorubas couldn't keep it.
Etteh was soon replaced by Bankole.

Awolowo was betrayed and forced to take his life by fellow Yorubas who ratted him out to Fulanis, Jakande was the ring leader.
Abiola was betrayed by fellow Yorubas in NADECO who collected money from Abacha and sold him out.
Yorubaland is sharply divided into Islam and Xtianity , we saw how the issue of Hijab in school played out.

All of you will not face your local problems, but you want to die on top Igbo problem, nah die una dey so.
This was how all of you were waxing lyrical in 2015 after Buhari victory, About how Igbos don't know how to play politics because we rejected a monumental failure called Buhari, now the whole country can see who are better at politics between us and those who imposed Buhari on the country out of hate (Igbophobic) driven politics, whereby GEJ became a villain for not being anti-Igbo.
I have been told by ur neighbors, friends and some family members telling me of ur thinking and reasoning issue I thout they are over reacting, but I now know better that ur mentel state is the big issue.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by fantastic4lifee(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
The north and west are the best president in the country right something is wrong with your head I think you are mad were you are not fake prophet , i think you are speaking for favours mumu goat [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by NGpatriot: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
NetValueFX:

8 years of that 16 years was used by a Yoruba man. Yoruba cannot do the same for Igbos.

I said PDP and this joker is talking about Yoruba man, was that useless Yoruba man not part of the useless and worthless PDP that did not commission 1 single gutter in igboland for 16 years.

PDP is PDP regardless of the ethnic makeup.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by cardoctor(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ayodele Okonkwo
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by kenchop: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
YOU THAT IS LOYAL AND CAN BE TRUSTED, HOW FAR? ARE YOU ANY BETTER OFF?
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by kechywillz(m): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Igbo man has lost faith or patriotism for Nigeria,all we want is Biafra,even if dem wan dash us presidency,we no want am,we are best better without Nigeria
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oracleforce:

English is not our first Language..idea is needed

.the platform is not only created for scriptwriters or journalists but also for primary school dropouts...

You should type in your native language then.

A language you've been learning right from kindergarten up until this point and you are bold enough to say English is not your first language.

What a shame.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Buckeyemedia1: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maobichek:

You have already gotten ten (10) likes and still counting, I will advice you to speak for yourself and immediate family. I'm Igbo and I have visited more than 28 states in Nigeria; no tribe in Nigeria is without a fault. Stop generalizing for ppl to like and appreciate you. I respect my parents and elderly ones. My comments in my profile attest to this, I don't do tribalism and hate. Once again, stop generalizing but be specific about yourself and your immediate family, thank you.
True Talk.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Uchek(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2021
Between Ndigbo and Yoruba who exhibits hatred and tribalism most?

NGpatriot:

They don't care, as long as they get to play spoiler against Yoruba people and their APC party. PDP spent 16 years in office with igbo votes, but they still did not commission 1 single project in igbo land, not 1single gutter and they'll still vote for the PDP all over again.

Hatred and tribalism dictates their actions, even though they are always at the short end of the stick.

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Uchek(m): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2021
Ndigbo next to NE in every negative indices? You must have overdosed in Tramadol.

Sirjamo:
That's why they are next to north east in every negative indices. Poverty, insecurity, Joblessness.....
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Maobichek: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
True Talk.

Good morning.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Mezigo: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2021
And Buhari has not betrayed Nigeria?
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Oracleforce: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2021
TripleOh7:

You should type in your native language then.

A language you've been learning right from kindergarten up until this point and you are bold enough to say English is not your first language.

What a shame.
Your proficiency in the English language is your achievement....congratulations.!/

How come you haven't received a Nobel Laureate award....or any great award in the English language.

The empty barrel makes the loudest noise...

Keep magnifying your primary school style of writing, after all, your written and spoken English is far better than your village chief

Congratulations, once again...
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=Oracleforce post=106665301]
Your proficiency in the English language is your achievement....congratulations.!/

How come you haven't received a Nobel Laureate award....or any great award in the English language.

The empty barrel makes the loudest noise...

Keep magnifying your primary school style of writing, after all, your written and spoken English is far better than your village chief

Congratulations, once again...

Rubbish fit for the bin.

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Oracleforce: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=TripleOh7 post=106666786][/quote]

...like you garbage in your brain.. Yes! It fit for trash can
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by shegz24(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2021
They want Biafra only if they dont get federal power.
Meanwhile, even they didnt vote their fellow Igbo brothers (Moghalu,Okorocha) when they ran for the federal sit; they rather support and die for Atiku.
....at least Olu Falae won the SW in 1999 and OBJ in 2003.

Yet they blame the rest of the country and play the victim card -seeking freedom, like the rest of Nigeria are living in affluence.

They also ignore the fact that their own Igbo governors and politicians keep looting them every term without setting up an enabling structure in their region, where Igbos wont need to come to SW to do their business.

To further accentuate the issue, the IPOB now force the masses seeking means of survival, to sit at home and kill anyone that exercises his/her freedom of movement.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2021
Oracleforce:

...like the garbage in my brain.. Yes! It fit for trash can
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by buymyride: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sirjamo:
That's why they are next to north east in every negative indices. Poverty, insecurity, Joblessness.....
i took you serious until you ascribed poverty and joblessness to Ndigbo. Guy, you are mad but you have nobody to tell you.

Check my topics I have a 2016 Honda for sale.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
NGpatriot:

They don't care, as long as they get to play spoiler against Yoruba people and their APC party. PDP spent 16 years in office with igbo votes, but they still did not commission 1 single project in igbo land, not 1single gutter and they'll still vote for the PDP all over again.

Hatred and tribalism dictates their actions, even though they are always at the short end of the stick.

Bro you are so dense so because south east didn't vote for your party ot make them have hatred and tribalism ehn you are so pathetic
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sirjamo:

Bro but Anambra has a higher GDP than Osun and ekiti. After Lagos, Kano, PH and the oil producing states Anambra has the next highest IGR. do you know whar negative indices is? you have never been to the south east that is why you just type nonsense and exhibit stupidity in HD
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Okhuadams:
Very hard Truth to take, but very true to argue about . I remember the election of 1999 many igbos came out for presidency, including the first VP Ekweme. None of them step them for each other even when the north suggested it. All Tru 1999 they fought theirselves for senete President seat. Even an Nnewi lady can't just marry any Igbo man outside her town. Unless the guy has loads of cash. The Eboyins are treated as if they are not igbos.
Oga stop the lies it happened in 2003 and it was between Jim Nwobodo and Ekwueme and i don't see it as a big deal did Atiku step down for Buhari in the APC primaries of 2014? Mind you in 1999 it was Ekwueme that almost clinched the ticket until IBB brought OBJ into the primaries at the last minute that was how the votes swung in his favor. Please speak facts and stop twisting history here abeg
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Okhuadams(m): 6:12am On Jan 26, 2022
obynzo:

Oga stop the lies it happened in 2003 and it was between Jim Nwobodo and Ekwueme and i don't see it as a big deal did Atiku step down for Buhari in the APC primaries of 2014? Mind you in 1999 it was Ekwueme that almost clinched the ticket until IBB brought OBJ into the primaries at the last minute that was how the votes swung in his favor. Please speak facts and stop twisting history here abeg
Oga in 1999 I may not get the numbers right but they are more and they refuse to step down for each other, and for your info Ekueme never nearly clich any ticket
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 26, 2022
Okhuadams:
Oga in 1999 I may not get the numbers right but they are more and they refuse to step down for each other, and for your info Ekueme never nearly clich any ticket
Oga they were not nearly more tye scenario you are describing is 2003. Nwobodo and Ekwueme. In 1999 it was Ekwueme that was on course for the ticket the IBB brought OBJ in the last minute and convinced the delegates to vote him as a compromise for MKO Abiola's death. Guy you were still a kid then so you know nothibg about what transpired in 1999
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by NGpatriot: 7:51am On Jan 26, 2022
You don't even have to be a prophet to arrive at this conclusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remodeled Badagry Slave Market Reaches 95% Completion Stage / ISWAP Fighters Raid Borno Police Station, Gun Down Officers / Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.