Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals (20965 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished / 2023: South-East Won’t Accept VP Slot, Igbo Leaders Warn / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by waldigit: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
idealogical:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/11/2023-southeast-wont-get-presidency-igbo-politicians-are-betrayals-primate-ayodele/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1633931657
"Presidency" the hottest word in Nigeria, a formidable forbidden fruit being coveted in the jungle of location 419. Citizens of the location I greet you, all the best.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Igboid: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Idiko1:

MNK has been proven correct yet again. This dingbat called Elijah Ayodele does not think Igbo people are suitable for the presidency of the shithole called Nigeria. However the moronic stiff enjoys the tithe from Igbo people.

Of course they are all ethnic bigots.
All those their clergymen. From Oyedepo, to Olunkoya, to the redeemed head pastor, Kumuiyi, to all of them.
You just have to look at how they run their Church, where by they have Yoruba pastors Manning all "lucrative" branches scattered all over the East and North (Where Igbo members dominate) to know.

Ndiigbo will be free from this country when we understand the game being played by these people better.
Imagine what a so called man of God opened up his mouth to spill. His useless God didn't give him vision about his failed Yoruba Leaders in Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, etc. But he gave him vision about Ndiigbo, like we don't have men of God in Igboland for God to relay such message to?

Is this not provocation?

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by themanderon: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Especially that Umahi guy and that Uzodinma. Those ones are worse than Judas.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Stronghold91: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
one of the most useless and false pastor in Africa
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by UncommonLogic: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Primate ko, monkey ni.
Like anyone with common sense doesn't know this already. Just another pastorprenual businesman fraudster directing his flock of sheep.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Okhuadams(m): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
idealogical:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/11/2023-southeast-wont-get-presidency-igbo-politicians-are-betrayals-primate-ayodele/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1633931657
Very hard Truth to take, but very true to argue about . I remember the election of 1999 many igbos came out for presidency, including the first VP Ekweme. None of them step them for each other even when the north suggested it. All Tru 1999 they fought theirselves for senete President seat. Even an Nnewi lady can't just marry any Igbo man outside her town. Unless the guy has loads of cash. The Eboyins are treated as if they are not igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Psalmistproject: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
olamidedivotee:
Only God knows if this people want Biafra or Presidency, they should state their intentions clearly.

In case, anyone need a technology writer. Check my signature.

The people want Biafra, the politicians wants presidency.

Please take note.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by loveth360(f): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Jackson105:

You need sense, when did Yorubas and SS agree or make an Oath of something or you don't know the meaning of betrayal?

When Yorubas voted for Jonathan in 2011, you can't remember abi.
Those your pastor is accusing,where did they have an agreement.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Jackson105: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
loveth360:
What's this afonja muslim talking.

Instead of you to respond or counter him with sense, you resort to talking nonsense, you need brain

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Igboid: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Okhuadams:
Very hard Truth to take, but very true to argue about . I remember the election of 1999 many igbos came out for presidency, including the first VP Ekweme. None of them step them for each other even when the north suggested it. All Tru 1999 they fought theirselves for senete President seat. Even an Nnewi lady can't just marry any Igbo man outside her town. Unless the guy has loads of cash. The Eboyins are treated as if they are not igbos.

You are not okay.

Even 1999 elections that was left for Yorubas, Olu Falae refused to step down for OBJ.

Buhari refused to step down for Yaradua in 2007 and in the PDP primaries of 2011, many Northern candidates refused to step down for Atiku.
Atiku a Fulanis refused to let Buhari have second tenure in 2019, he had to compete against him.

Amaechi and Omehia were not only same Ikwerre people, but cousins. Yet Amaechi refused to submit his mandate to Omehia. He fought him standstill and won him in courts.

Amaechi joined Yorubas and the North to oust a fellow SSner in GEJ from Government.

Yorubas hate and discriminate against the Ijebus. It took the Ascension of Awolowo to reintegrate Ijebus into Yoruba mainstream. Yet the Yoruba stigma against Ijebus remains, as they are accused of being too cunning or stingy with Money.

Common house of rep in 2007, Yorubas couldn't keep it.
Etteh was soon replaced by Bankole.

Awolowo was betrayed and forced to take his life by fellow Yorubas who ratted him out to Fulanis, Jakande was the ring leader.
Abiola was betrayed by fellow Yorubas in NADECO who collected money from Abacha and sold him out.
Yorubaland is sharply divided into Islam and Xtianity , we saw how the issue of Hijab in school played out.

All of you will not face your local problems, but you want to die on top Igbo problem, nah die una dey so.
This was how all of you were waxing lyrical in 2015 after Buhari victory, About how Igbos don't know how to play politics because we rejected a monumental failure called Buhari, now the whole country can see who are better at politics between us and those who imposed Buhari on the country out of hate (Igbophobic) driven politics, whereby GEJ became a villain for not being anti-Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello guys a new solidarity movement was created for Nigerian youths (students precisely)
Quote me to show your interest
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by bassammy: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
I've come to realize that all your prophecies always fail, Political Pastor.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by sulaak(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
FLASHBACK: I Regret Advising Azikiwe Not To Join Forces With Awolowo – Former Eastern Premier, Michael Okpara Decries Nigeria’s Faulty Federalism
Late Okpara expressed regrets for advising Azikiwe not to join forces with Awolowo.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKOCT 06, 2021
An old newspaper published in November 1980, has resurfaced showing former Premier of the Eastern Nigeria Region, late Dr Michael Okpara, saying he regretted the advice he offered the first President of Nigeria, late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, not to form an alliance with the former Premier of Western Region, late Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by sulaak(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO ASKED FOR SECESSION CLAUSE TO BE INCLUDED IN THE CONSTITUTION, THE NORTH SUPPORTED THE MOTION, BUT I IGNORANTLY OPPOSED AND THE BRITISH (HYPOCRITICALLY) SUPPORTED MY ARGUMENT

An Interview granted by Nnamdi Azkiwe in 1975.

Read and learn..

"Nnamdi Azikiwe stated that... When the 1954 constitution conference started, my good friend, Chief Obafemi Awolowo tabled a motion to the effect that in the new constitution, provision should be made that any state which feels like seceding should do so. I was opposed to it and said ‘no’ and said that once we have a federation, we are indivisible and perpetual.

That was when we began to use that expression – ‘The Indivisibility and perpetuity of the federation’ – and that to secede would amount to treason. And so, a debate ensued.

The Secretary of State then was Oliver Littleton, later Lord Chandos and he was very much interested and that was his first time in saying that the people of African descent were people actually debating at a high level.

So a full day was given to Chief Awolowo to make his points. He spoke brilliantly as a lawyer. He made his points why secession should be incorporated in the constitution. He cited the case of the Soviet Union which is a federation, and that secession is written there so that any state in the Soviet Union can secede at will. He also cited the case of Western Australia and eventually he finished his case and was applauded.

Lord Chandos said that on the face of the arguments before him it would be suicidal to incorporate secession in our constitution and that is why we have section 86 in our constitution that if any region or state should secede, then it will be an act of treason

We adjourned. The next day, I had to reply. I availed myself of the opportunity to, well, demolish the arguments of my friend and I cited the case of United States which based its constitution on that of the Swiss Confederation. That is Switzerland. I pointed out a case, I think, that of Texas versus White, where Mr. Salmon Chase, the Chief Justice laid down the principle – he was really an arbiter – that the union was intended to be perpetual and indivisible and that any attempt to divide the union by secession was treasonable.

Also read Why Awolowo did not make West secede

The North (NPC) supported Action Group. The question was then: Should we have secession? "The Colonial Office came to our rescue. YOU KNOW THE USUAL PRINCIPLE OF BRITAIN – ‘ *DIVIDED AND RULE' (laughs) but this time, it was in our favour. So, the colonial office backed us."

Lord Chandos said that on the face of the arguments before him it would be suicidal to incorporate secession in our constitution and that is why we have section 86.... ."

— Excerpt: Nnamdi Azikiwe’s interview with New Nigeria in 1975.

Now I guess you know where the problem comes from!
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Daintydan: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
okeyumez:
True talk. I am an igbo man and i agree with the prophet.
The problem with we igbos is pride, lack of cohesion, disobedience to elders, arrogance, "i too know'', respect for materialism and iberiberism
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Daintydan: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
okeyumez:
True talk. I am an igbo man and i agree with the prophet.
The problem with we igbos is pride, lack of cohesion, disobedience to elders, arrogance, "i too know'', respect for materialism and iberiberism
And your comment has shown that you are IBERIBERISM personified grin grin grin grin

Ezigbote onye iberibe.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sirjamo:
That is not news.

If the PDP can be grateful to them for once, and immediately zone the presidency exclusively to the South East, maybe other parties might follow.

PDP is an ungrateful and greedy party, I wonder why the Igbo are still slaving for it.
when you consider that most APC members were once in PDP, you'll see how foolish Nigerians are. If PDP was to win the presidency in 2023, these ashawo politicians will jump into PDP, that's how shameless they are. It's high time people realize that these politicians don't care about us
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Jimasun: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Igboid:

You are not okay.

Even 1999 elections that was left for Yorubas, Olu Falae refused to step down for OBJ.

Buhari refused to step down for Yaradua in 2007 and in the PDP primaries of 2011, many Northern candidates refused to step down for Atiku.
Atiku a Fulanis refused to let Buhari have second tenure in 2019, he had to compete against him.

Amaechi and Omehia were not only same Ikwerre people, but cousins. Yet Amaechi refused to submit his mandate to Omehia. He fought him standstill and won him in courts.

Amaechi joined Yorubas and the North to oust a fellow SSner in GEJ from Government.

Yorubas hate and discriminate against the Ijebus. It took the Ascension of Awolowo to reintegrate Ijebus into Yoruba mainstream. Yet the Yoruba stigma against Ijebus remains, as they are accused of being too cunning or stingy with Money.

Common house of rep in 2007, Yorubas couldn't keep it.
Etteh was soon replaced by Bankole.

Awolowo was betrayed and forced to take his life by fellow Yorubas who ratted him out to Fulanis, Jakande was the ring leader.
Abiola was betrayed by fellow Yorubas in NADECO who collected money from Abacha and sold him out.
Yorubaland is sharply divided into Islam and Xtianity , we saw how the issue of Hijab in school played out.

All of you will not face your local problems, but you want to die on top Igbo problem, nah die una dey so.
This was how all of you were waxing lyrical in 2015 after Buhari victory, About how Igbos don't know how to play politics because we rejected a monumental failure called Buhari, now the whole country can see who are better at politics between us and those who imposed Buhari on the country out of hate (Igbophobic) driven politics, whereby GEJ became a villain for not being anti-Igbo.
1999 election was not left for Yorubas, it was left for Southerners to contest. Igbos contested for it but lots at the primary election.
Please stop trying to rewrite history.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by cybersoldiers: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
This YorubaNistan conman is talking again.

Hopeless scammer.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by lereinter(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Every nigerian politician is a betrayal

They betray both their political parties and the people
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Igboid: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Jimasun:

1999 election was not left for Yorubas, it was left for Southerners to contest. Igbos contested for it but lots at the primary election.
Please stop trying to rewrite history.

It was left for Yorubas when unknown broke OBJ was brought from the prison where he was languishing and installed the PDP flag bearer by the Hausa-Fulani power brokers, against Ekwueme who was part of the founding members of the party and actually put in a lot of work to win party votes all over the country.
OBJ win in 1999 PDP primaries was not his own making, has nothing to do with Yorubas as Yorubas didn't like him.
He was made the party flag bearer by Hausa-Fulani power brokers in the sentiments that A Yoruba president was needed to bury the Abiola history and to reintegrate Yorubas into the country.
This is important, because today Yorubas who were beneficiaries of benevolent politics as OBJ was in no way positioned to win Ekwueme without the powers that be recognizing need for reintegration, are today singing different song.

When OBJ emerged the flag bearer at the detriment of a more educated and more worthy Ekwueme, Ekwueme congratulated him and asked Ndiigbo to support him. Which we did.
But Yorubas still didn't back OBJ and Olu Falae representing AD would not step down for OBJ in the main elections.
So where is the Unity if Olu Falae couldn't step down for OBJ?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by FamTomx2(m): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Macsjebs:

Not available but would recommend one with similar scent and notes

Go ahead
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Jimasun: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Igboid:

It was left for Yorubas when unknown broke OBJ was brought from the prison where he was languishing and installed the PDP flag bearer by the Hausa-Fulani power brokers, against Ekwueme who was part of the founding members of the party and actually put in a lot of work to win party votes all over the country.
OBJ win in 1999 PDP primaries was not his own making, has nothing to do with Yorubas as Yorubas didn't like him.
He was made the party flag bearer by Hausa-Fulani power brokers in the sentiments that A Yoruba president was needed to bury the Abiola history and to reintegrate Yorubas into the country.
This is important, because today Yorubas who were beneficiaries of benevolent politics as OBJ was in no way positioned to win Ekwueme without the powers that be recognizing need for reintegration, are today singing different song.

When OBJ emerged the flag bearer at the detriment of a more educated and more worthy Ekwueme, Ekwueme congratulated him and asked Ndiigbo to support him. Which we did.
But Yorubas still didn't back OBJ and Olu Falae representing AD would not step down for OBJ in the main elections.
So where is the Unity if Olu Falae couldn't step down for OBJ?
Ekwueme contested.
He lost primary.
Olu Falae was the choice of Yorubas while Obasanjo was the choice of the North and as usual, the Igbos supporter a northern agenda like they did since 1950s.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Elock1: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tingotoe:
You can't get a referendum just like that. Nowhere in the world does it work like that. You have to go through the political process or hope to destroy Nigeria by war. Anyone who tells you otherwise is deceiving you
I'm not daft, I know all these but don't you know the country you are in or are you just trying to be politically correct?
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Truetalk
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by ThickSharon123(f): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
NGpatriot:

Who are you fooling ..?

Politicians and people's demands are different. It is the politicians, which is a small select group of people that want presidency and not Igbos. Take note.

No Igbo is rushing on the streets fighting for it, like Yoruba's. What they want is Biafra, and nothing else.

Give them that, and Nigeria would have overwhelming peace.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Igboid: 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Jimasun:

Ekwueme contested.
He lost primary.
Olu Falae was the choice of Yorubas while Obasanjo was the choice of the North and as usual, the Igbos supporter a northern agenda like they did since 1950s.

Nice post shifting.

Point is that both OBJ and Olu Falae were Yorubas.
So why didn't one drop for the other?

Falae even went to court after OBJ won to challenge results.
Imagine an Igbo doing same to fellow Igbos?

You Nigerians are hypocrites. Always eager to hold Ndiigbo to standards that you all fall short of on close scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by ojsmscom(m): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
People see this as disappointed while I see it as blessing to IPOB in disguise... kindly provoke the Igbo politicians too so they can join hands in making Biafra struggle a reality...

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Emekaonline: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
meolaniyi:
The waynTinubu played a spoiler against the south and removed Jonathan. You guys think you are sophisticated

Stop your propaganda. Tinubu fully supported Jonathan in 2011 but how did Jonathan manage the victory? Oh you want Tinubu to continue to support Jonathan blindly after the SW have been clearly sidelined by him and his government? Only a fool will have such thought
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yoruba Pastor?
Those ones who couldn't even separate religion from bigotry even inside the holy gathering.
Re: Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals by GetMeRight: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
meolaniyi:
The waynTinubu played a spoiler against the south and removed Jonathan.

Jonathan should have employed common sense when he was being pushed to dock Tinubu over a baseless allegation of having multiple accounts, he bit the fingers that fed him. The same Tinubu who was instrumental to his 2011 winning.
He became the president and fenced Tinubu and most Yorubas out of his government. Did you expect Tinubu and Yorubas to reward him in 2015 for betraying them?

You guys think you are sophisticated

We don't think, we know we are. Every tribe in Nigeria knows it too

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING | Osinbajo Invites Saraki, Dogara For 2017 Budget Signing At Aso Rock / FG Uncovers 123 Companies, 96 Boko Haram, ISWAP Financiers / Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.