Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies (31649 Views)

Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) / Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Skillsnigeria: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin That's good
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by AZControversial(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Do you know how many American songs have featured in Nollywood movies....
We sef get hype.
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Kingrefreshed: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Felabrity: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
There are other burna boy songs that has featured in Hollywood movies
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Hadampson(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
gistray:
Not up to 10 seconds of the songs.

Does it matter ey tongue
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Olam09(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Okay
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by soulfood(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nigerian music to the world. We are doing well.
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Sonnobax15(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sergio101:
If my realest niggrr...... Oluwa burna ain't there......... Am gonna do give away to 6 nairalanders
Fortunately,you knew he was gonna be there but you deliberately deprivef us of the give away undecided
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Revelation4(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Babatunde Olatunji's Odun de featured in "A raisin in the sun" (2008). The first Nigerian to win Grammy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by tim1256(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
tillaman:
shocked
This one would think a point has been made now like this o
Do you know how much it costs to take his live band to the movie location?
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by keiyna(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
There was a movie I cant remember the name. just cant remember. Many of you youths dont realise there was a time when Nigeria was cool and celebrated around the world. It didnt start with wiz-kid
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by masido777: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ancecoker:
be like say una no knw werin dey sup for Naija... Wetin konsign us with people wha dey sing abi do tiata...

We need Money abeg
cry

no mind them people way don get money,,,,i never no waytin i go chop dis afternoon dem dey talk about movie ........hisssssssssssssss
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by amuwo1980: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
I once heard Sonny okuson in a movie in the USA in the 80s , it was this song neibour u are so fine I like the way walk or something like that.
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by masido777: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Fortunately,you knew he was gonna be there but you deliberately deprivef us of the give away undecided
bro abeg if u have d power to help just do cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by seyz91(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
cheesy
Ancecoker:
be like say una no knw werin dey sup for Naija... Wetin konsign us with people wha dey sing abi do tiata...

We need Money abeg
cry
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Stanleyq: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]Tr
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Bmaster(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
na who him give away epp

Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Sonnobax15(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bmaster:
na who him give away epp
e go help many of us undecided
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
I like Wiz kid ways pass Davido , but I so much love Davidos songs pass Wiz kids.

Buh wait oo, who is Burna boy?
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Bamzyriches451: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Okay
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Bmaster(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
e go help many of us undecided
okay
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Mandrake20(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106645438:
Nigeria to the World.

God bless our Father's Land.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

God bless all good. Honest and hardworking Nigerians.

More balls to ur balls bro angry

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by bahdpersona(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
What about Oliver De Coque?
who's Oliver d cockk
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by adelaja70(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
OP Na real Olodo... King Sunny Ade featured in 5 Hollywood movies... Richard Gere even dey one.
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by dennisedache: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
African queen for make sense pass for that Coming to America [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by bluebay(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Danfo drivers music in phart girls
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Xbs1: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oh
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
All this indomie Bigbrother generation that think life started in the year 2000. KSA featured in a movie staring Richard gere in the 1980s. There was another movie too but I cant remember the name. He isnt the only one, i just cant remember. Many of you youths dont realise there was a time when Nigeria was cool and celebrated around the world. It didnt start with wiz-kid

EDIT: the movie was called breathless!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breathless_(1983_film)#Plot

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Melanyn(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Queen of Katwe...wizkid again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Didi2d(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
I didn't see Asa on that list. I heard song in one American season film like that. Can't remember the name of the movie though

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song / Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) / I Miss Sisqo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.