Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) (24891 Views)

Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) / Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) / Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Karlovych: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
She should take Tinubu along, he needs help in that regard

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Mko123(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nonsense with ingredients
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by CJ310(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lol. Like if you don’t give a dusty ****
Like if you don’t give a rat’s behind.
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by blueprint22(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Termites foods...rubbish embarassed
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by AZControversial(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Wahalaperson: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106645816:
Fly to Turkey for White teeth procedure,
Something we have done for thousands and thousands of clients here in our darling country.

Well, na she get her teeth......and her money!
please do you know the price I can get it done in Nigeria?
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by toxtimmy: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
She flew to correct the botched ynash surgery. You can do white teeth in Nigeria.
I don’t buy the story that she flew to do white teeth operation. It is obvious her ynash surgery was botched undecided
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Toks007: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
She needs Dental Orthodontic Teeth Corrector Braces more than whitening.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Xbs1: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Whoresss
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Paulo3ree(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
DonBenny77:
Bankrolled by one big god

Elder DonBenny77
I was wondering sha
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by southsouthking(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106645816:
Something we have done for thousands and thousands of clients here in our darling country.

Charley where ur dental hospital dey and what's the estimated cost?
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Shabaleo19: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
DonBenny77:
Bankrolled by one big god

Our wealth…….. bankrolled by one of Nigerian politicians
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by hakym619(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106645787:
Some have White money,
Another person wants White Teeth!

Inside life, Orisirisi nkan loun sele,
Lagbo MANNA Orisirisi Barbecue loun be nbe!

Kuronbe! cool

You're so funny Mr manna. God blesses a joyfully patriotic man grin

Hmm ..

Sir , I need data subscription .
cry I don't know if this is impolite to do
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by ayenale1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tell me how this one will not do cosmetic surgery if she's first lady of any state or the president's wife...even a political post self she go do tire...
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by jamesbridget13(f): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maga don pay obviously
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Digmygold: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Promoter2:
She should try to work on her fake bum as well

She already did.
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Silentmoni(m): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
Its obvious this one lacks sense.....common teeth procedures any1 can run here in d comfort of thier homes and get even better results is becoming news.mtchew!
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by TEMPESTETIM(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by geemd434: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106645816:

I won whiten my own teeth. Lead me pls
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Veneers not Venice abi veneese.
It doesn't come 'ship' cheesy cheesy grin grin
Everybody wants to stay popular.
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Karlovych:
She should take Tinubu along, he needs help in that regard
Ah!! Ahaaan!
This one no come too loud.��� grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by bab22: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Who is bankrolling you?
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Mandela887(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Only if she will stop eating oily food,as far as she is still eating oily food,d teeth will still go back to d normal colour
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Kebize: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106645787:
Some have White money,
Another person wants White Teeth!

Inside life, Orisirisi nkan loun sele,
Lagbo MANNA Orisirisi Barbecue loun be nbe!
Kuronbe! cool

No be juju be that lols
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by yunafa(f): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ka3na, you are a real beauty... don't alter your physique in anyway please, please, please.
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by saajus: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
I don't agree with you. Teeth whitening has nothing to do with self-esteem. Some teeth are naturally yellow but most of us are born with white teeth. Our bad attitude towards our oral health turns them yellow.

Take care of yourself if you can afford it. My only problem is why should someone travel out of the country for such a simple teeth procedure. Is it a show-off or the country has deteriorated to that level?

suffering:
Hmm, it’s sad that she has esteem issues. The sooner she learns that life is not a competition the better for her.
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Enibanks(f): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
her cloth like turkey
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Ceazario: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
See news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos / Olu Jacobs, Joke Silva, Omotola, Tboss, & Others Attend AFRIF Festival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.