Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,889 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

I If Like Casting A Spare On Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I If Like Casting A Spare On Her. (539 Views)

Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? / Who's Got A Spare Laptop? / Pre Wedding Pictures At A Spare Parts Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I If Like Casting A Spare On Her. by frednation: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2021
good day all, Pls i need your advise no insult Pls, have been dating this girl for 4years now, first when i mealt her i didn't feel any love for her, she fought with different girls in my house, at that point I was confuse, then I ask her what she want from me she said, is just for me to love and treat her right, I said to my self who am i a girl will be fighting for sake i won't love her back, from day my love for grew for excessively. to cut the story short, lately she started acting strange she avold picking calls in my presence, every night i do call her to say good night to her, on few occasion she won't pick, I knew something was wrong i called her sis, she secretly told me those time her sis is not picking she was not around, I also confirm from her mom she the same thing, that she even thought she cane to my place, the family love me, i spoke to his brother to help talk sense to her, she is angry that am monitoring her. she said she is quiting the relationship, and that she is sorry for making me for deeply in love with her. am madly in love with her, I have supportive and sincere with her, i even supported her in her business, i labour in this relationship just to put smile her face i saw nothing good in other girls I was so focus on her. for days have not been able to sleep am depressed, am in pain. right now i feel like casting a spare on her that no man will ever love or take her seriously so she feel the same pain am feeling, have done nothing to deserve this pain.
Re: I If Like Casting A Spare On Her. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,if you cast a spell on her Simply because she's dumping you,it simply shows you're a mumu raise to power2 undecided. What's there that's even difficult for you to comprehend? undecided. She say she no want you again, period!!! lipsrsealed.
Sometimes when we begin to warn fellow guys never to over-look the red flags in a relationship,dem go begin see us as enemies of progress undecided.
And for the part that you said you sacrificed alot for her, eyahhhhh op tongue. That banny don use you catch cruise until she don catch her main maga lipsrsealed

Op,you better leave that banny alone and focus on yourself.....Infact, being more successful is the only revenge you can give to her,and not by casting any Mumu spell on her...What if the spell cor backfire nkor undecided ?

No dey mumu around undecided. Move on with your life bro.......

1 Like

Re: I If Like Casting A Spare On Her. by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2021
Wahala for love story wey dey dey new every morning undecided undecided undecided
Re: I If Like Casting A Spare On Her. by chatinent: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2021
Ok.

I said to myself who am I a girl will be fighting forsake I won't love her back, from day my love for grew for excessively. to cut the story short, lately she started acting strange she avold picking calls in my presence, every night i do call her to say good night to her, on few occasion she won't pick.
You didn't love her, she loved you. You loved her, she is losing it. Ok o.

i spoke to his brother to help talk sense to her, she is angry that am monitoring her.
Here is sth I don't do. I don't call anybody when I have any issues with babe. If we cannot settle it ourselves, what will be will be.

she is angry that am monitoring her. she said she is quiting the relationship, and that she is sorry for making me for deeply in love with her.
What's wrong in monitoring sb who no longer picks calls? Am I surprised? No. She probably was looking for the nearest exit to leave you.
am madly in love with her, I have supportive and sincere with her, i even supported her in her business, i labour in this relationship just to put smile her face
Are you madly in love with her or are you pained of your investment on her?

You can't survive Nigeria if you love this carelessly.

have not been able to sleep am depressed, am in pain. right now i feel like casting a spare on her that no man will ever love or take her seriously so she feel the same pain am feeling, have done nothing to deserve this pain.
Lol. I understand. See baa, nothing fit shock me for this life. Nothing fit make me lose sleep. That moment, I go go download confirm isi ewu for my belly to celebrate the colonial freedom. Whether or not I love her so much, if we break up, I break up with her, or she breaks up with me... I move on the next couple of minutes.

Lol. Make una dey date when una dey ready for marriage o. I cannot accept being with a girl simply because she claims to love me...when I know she doesn't fit the wife candidate. I also guess she is in her prime and cannot want to be stuck with you.

But, I won't mince words, my brother. I strongly believe, with due respect that iwu a fool on isi agu (don't tell anyone). You only invest in wives! How many times I go tell una this! It's only a wife you should spend everything on: a business, her education, her shape and beauty...name it. Any gender apart from wives no concern me. Every other gender apart from wives should work for whatever they need! Any other gender apart from wives should work, yes, so anything from their boyfriends will be seen as bonuses, not as a poverty alleviation program.

2 Likes

Re: I If Like Casting A Spare On Her. by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 11, 2021
This is why I don't like relationship that is not well defined, all these boyfriend and girlfriend wahala is not for me, I'm highly pro marriage and when and if I decide to be with someone its either alter bound or everybody vamoose and bear their papa name. So much for ordinary relationship.

1 Like

Re: I If Like Casting A Spare On Her. by OloshoMan: 8:08am On Oct 11, 2021
You can't spell for shiit, man
Re: I If Like Casting A Spare On Her. by Smartb0y: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is why I don't like relationship that is not well defined
Is any ever well defined?
Stop looking for Mr perfect and take your shot already
Re: I If Like Casting A Spare On Her. by Smartb0y: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2021
@op,move on with your life and don't ever carry woman matter on your head if you wanna live long.
For the main time,go get your sorry ass redpilled.
Re: I If Like Casting A Spare On Her. by Brainyarc12(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2021
My own na

Share the spell caster baba contact gimme cheesy grin
Re: I If Like Casting A Spare On Her. by Ocholu: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2021
OP let me be real with you;

I nearly had migraines reading what you typed above. You never chop belle full, you rush give your heart to woman.

Anyways! My sincere advice is not to even try what you wrote up there. Why behave like you're not a real nigg**.

Dust up yourself bro. Hustle hard, make the chips. You'll see that she'll come back begging for you to take her back.
Re: I If Like Casting A Spare On Her. by brosom(m): 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Just like u said,

She fought other girls to earn the spot in ur life ur life, she didn't cast no spell on u to love her back.

Why can't u do same by fighting back ur way in her heart?

Common brother, return the favour back to her, she deserves it..
Re: I If Like Casting A Spare On Her. by virginprincess(f): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maybe she has seen something in you that she doesn't like, when she was fighting for you she was still blinded by love but now her eyes are now open.
Re: I If Like Casting A Spare On Her. by Whazar(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
another simp tales

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Her Two Boyfriends Dumped Her (VIDEO) / OBI CUBANA With Efcc / Where Is Slawormir The Damn Nigger????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.