Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition (13315 Views)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters / Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members / Shina Peller Picks APC Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by Nuelito: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by fredoooooo: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2021
Shine peller ambition can be seen even by the blind , he's neither here nor there, playing the good with the new generation and also the good infront of the masses and the old generations. He want to be the face of the new generations. Its all written in all he does...

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by nokspos: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2021
i share for the fun of it. but how can you compare tinubu and speed darlington ? grin .

Iamvetlander:
Like for Tinubu, Share for Speed Darlington.

I wan check something
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by witworth(m): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2021
When World people wants to bring you down, they will pit you against your benefactor to stop the benefits from flowing in, then your benefactor will expect you to come out and confirm your ground. Even if it was as planned, some people won't still believe you, they won't even take it easy with you.
This life en
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by Iamvetlander(m): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2021
nokspos:
i share for the fun of it. but how can you compare tinubu and speed darlington ? grin .

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by fredoooooo: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2021
"We have put those who never struggled for power in power. We have helped those who had initially resigned to their fate back to power. We have formed political parties and gave the tickets to others to fly. I am not a desperate politician, although I am a desperate democrat..."

Tinubu
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by BreakingNews21: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2021
Hmmm, the title and article don't seem in sync.
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by SarkinYarki: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2021
You want Lagos state to Mark Quilox nite club for demolition ni cheesy
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by OmoEpe(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
You can go against it if you want to be mercilessly crushed along it's way

BAT 2023 AGENDA IS A MOVING TRAINED DEDIGNED TO CRUSH ALL IPOB MISCREANTS AMD SENSELESS YORUBAS ON IT'S PATH
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by toba1909(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
MANofMEN:
https://independent.ng/i-am-not-against-tinubus-political-ambition-shina-peller/

The fraudster turned politician should face his legislative business, give meaningful representations to his constituency and stop snapping photographs around.

The fool also placed Tinubu picture boldly on his campaign buses when he was seeking to become a House of Representatives members o.......Foolio!
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by 989900: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
We never finish paying Buhari's foreign medical bills, we wan enter another frying pan . . . another London president loading if elected -- when una go receive sense!

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by cardoctor(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
This srory long pass dis
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by shegz24(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2021
Lol... you for be against am na, person wey put you for office.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking / Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram / Buhari Receives Trade Union Leaders In Aso Rock (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.