Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) (33428 Views)

Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) / Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) / Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
k
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Poopypants: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nigerian fans are weird
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Tech724(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Are you experiencing difficulty's in watching your favorite TV movies, series, documentary's and or channel; or you want to upgrade to affordable, better satellite decoder and or have multiple viewing point.

Kindly contact Auth technical Services via 08159229130 for the installation, maintenance and repairs of DSTV, GOTV, MYTV, KWESE, STARTIMES and Free To Air 'FTA' with multiple channels.

We can assist in resolving no signal, faulty connection and other prevailing issues with your decoder; and our services cut across Nigeria.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by abobote: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Adakintroy:
Nobody loves this people. They are loving themselves. This gift are from them to them and shared with you.
Don't be decieved, they have got fans
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by obinoral1179(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
This Housemates will get endorsement deal and they will be brand ambassador and some zealous fans are giving them gift for what purpose please?
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by mekonglobal(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Na only women get fans for this contry
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Ezemarcel(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
abobote:

Talk for yourself, you think everyone is suffering like you
you sound more like one who was brought up by a single mother ...a child who doesn't know who exactly is his real father....

Channel your anger to your mum
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by stanliwise(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106647125:
Naija youths with a sense of misplaced priorities.

We wish this is the way they take their future so seriously serious.

We are sure less than 1% of them have bought this same thing for their darling parents who brought them into this world.

This generation has lost it
We only pray the next generation gets it right.
Enough of the preaching. Channel your energy to the pressing issues affecting the country. This youth watching BBN represent less than 20% of Nigeria unemployed population.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
cheesy
ominilongest:
Hard soft currency grin
But e still hard pass my accant
Life no soft o embarassed
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
cheesy
bouncin04:
Fans abi ? like the one below ?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
abobote:

Don't be decieved, they have got fans

Am not received.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Godispeace: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
self arranged hype trash !!!!
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Calicoe: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
aysuprano:
It’s a total of less than15k

What’s so special ??

Although they are 1 dollar bills, but they are way more than 15k..I'll say 150-200k
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by bigcee(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
bouncin04:

cheesy
Wtf? grin I get body o, but I pray I don't be like this man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Ezemarcel(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Calicoe:

Although they are 1 dollar bills, but they are way more than 15k..I'll say 150-200k
you no Sabi common maths
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello guys a new solidarity movement was created for Nigerian youths (students precisely)
Drop a comment below to show your interest
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
That's 50 dollars. = 25k
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by zubimete(f): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
This life no balance while i'm need of small money to start selling groundnut. it's well
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by ChasinGood(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
But why person go get this kind body and him no gree work out na? grin
bouncin04:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by deltateam: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Blessing185:
Not even up to $20

Nawa for you o. I didn't even look at denomination but your eye don reach there, count am.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by jamesbridget13(f): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Blessing185:
Not even up to $20
it's more than $1 in a wrap
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by BePrepared: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
My questions are plenty

*which venue these fans De meet

*Are the fans humans or ghosts we cant see them

*whose account was d contribution made in
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Kingrefreshed: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
EBMedia:
Fans gift Big Brother Naija star, Liquorose a bouquet made with hard currency, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU2qHGhrZJu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od8pdpm1Ydk

Don't be deceived. Na she give herself the gift with the fake dollars
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by merits(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Blessing185:
Not even up to $20
one,one dollar na en full there ooo.poor fans. grin
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by CSNg: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
saasala:
Once they come out of the BBN house, next thing na fans do this, fans bought this, bought that one. Who be those fans?

Abbeggi. We all know as he dey go!

----------------
Meanwhile, If you are selling stuffs online and you need an eCommerce website where you can list all your product, where people can place order and make instant payment, I will do it for you for just 20k. I am currently running a promo. The 20k covers the domain name and hosting....Everything!. Just send me an email to latelliscotech@gmail.com

Oga! eCommerce website with both hosting and domain where people can place order and make instant payment (meaning that it would have a payment gateway) for a paltry N20k?

It's like a estate developer saying he will build a 6 bedroom duplex with state-of-the-art equipment like CCTV, solar electric, Wifi and POP finishing and electronic gadgets and furnishings for N500k.

I hope you are not trying to scam people!
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Those are brands that are begging her to represent their business.

That's business for you.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by saasala(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
CSNg:

Oga! eCommerce website with both hosting and domain where people can place order and make instant payment (meaning that it would have a payment gateway) for a paltry N20k?

It's like a estate developer saying he will build a 6 bedroom duplex with state-of-the-art equipment like CCTV, solar electric, Wifi and POP finishing and electronic gadgets and furnishings for N500k.

I hope you are not trying to scam people!

I am a web developer and I have built such eCommerce website for a lot of clients using WordPress, which means I have a template on ground and a big hosting where I can host multiple websites...So I am technically not paying for hosting...And it is easy for me to build since I will just have to adjust the template on ground to fit into what the new client wants...And that is why I called it a promo.

I only need an urgent 100k to add to some money and sort some things. 5 clients and I am okay.

And yeah, the 6 bedroom duplex comparison is off. Find something more similar to compare it with.

Shalom!
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by adebwalex(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
EBMedia:
Fans gift Big Brother Naija star, Liquorose a bouquet made with hard currency, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU2qHGhrZJu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od8pdpm1Ydk

grin grin is that not one one dollars am seeing
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by staga: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
$1 bills? Haba mana!
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by CSNg: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
saasala:

I am a web developer and I have built such eCommerce website for a lot of clients using WordPress, which means I have a template on ground and a big hosting where I can host multiple websites...So I am technically not paying for hosting...And it is easy for me to build since I will just have to adjust the template on ground to fit into what the new client wants...And that is why I called it a promo.

I only need an urgent 100k to add to some money and sort some things. 5 clients and I am okay.

And yeah, the 6 bedroom duplex comparison is off. Find something more similar to compare it with.

Shalom!

Oga, the cheapest domain name goes for about $10. SSL which is a basic requirement in e-commerce websites is a minimum of $20 which is like close to the 20k you are talking about.

So you want to wait till you get 5 clients before you put things in order?

You didn't even put up links of your works. Bros I still doubt you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji / Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) / Influencer, Tujepretty Beaten For Refusing To Repay N150,000 To Hair Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.