Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) (33419 Views)

Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) / Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) / Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Blessing185 post=106637317O:
Not even up to $20
is it $1bill all through?
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by saasala(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
CSNg:

Oga, the cheapest domain name goes for about $10. SSL which is a basic requirement in e-commerce websites is a minimum of $20 which is like close to the 20k you are talking about.

So you want to wait till you get 5 clients before you put things in order?

You didn't even put up links of your works. Bros I still doubt you.

You can go and die then.

I cant post links on NL for fear of being banned. Fool!

The unlimited VPS hosting I have comes with free SSL. And I have my way of buying godaddy domain for $1. Google "one dollar domain on Godaddy."

Fvck you!
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Pkkelly(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Blessing185:
Not even up to $20
What I thought at first.. Look carefully you'll see. Those ones that are rolled up with the flowers are in bundles
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by ArinzeUgo: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hard currency indeed...1 dollar...50 dollars in all...naija can hype stupidly eh...
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by MsFaith: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ezemarcel:
And this was contributed by those whose parents are in abject poverty

Don’t believe that sh*t. No hungry person would rather gift a celebrity something than feed his hunger.

Na she gift herself con gather people wey act am grin

2 Likes

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Mandrake20(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Las las bbnaija don add to her fame
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Countersam(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
EBMedia:
Fans gift Big Brother Naija star, Liquorose a bouquet made with hard currency, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU2qHGhrZJu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od8pdpm1Ydk

What an insult, so she no pass one one 1$
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Mandrake20(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Blessing185:
Not even up to $20

Chai igbo gal
U don use eye count the money finish grin
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by careytommy37(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
ominilongest:
Hard soft currency grin
But e still hard pass my accant
Life no soft o embarassed

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Some people can be so stupid. lipsrsealed
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Bamzyriches451: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lori ro
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by africonn: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
ominilongest:
Hard soft currency grin
But e still hard pass my accant
Life no soft o embarassed

What's the name of this meme dude, I couldn't find in online
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by africonn: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
bouncin04:
Fans abi ? like the one below ?

cheesy

You mean frog
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by airsaylongcome: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
$10 dollars na "hard currency"? Na wa o. Wish Liquor all the best though. When she narrated her story in the final week of the show, I had to cut her some slack after my heavy criticism of her "robot style of dancing". Girl saw shege growing up from her story
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Boniwhite: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
This liquorose doesnt look femine
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by CSNg: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
saasala:

You can go and die then.

I cant post links on NL for fear of being banned. Fool!

The unlimited VPS hosting I have comes with free SSL. And I have my way of buying godaddy domain for $1. Google "one dollar domain on Godaddy."

Fvck you!

Scammer! Keep looking for people to lure with your fake promise of e-commerce website! Thiéf!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by bigjackass: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
zubimete:
This life no balance while i'm need of small money to start selling groundnut. it's well
are you being dramatic or you really want to start selling groundnut? undecided
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by zubimete(f): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
bigjackass:
are you being dramatic or you really want to start selling groundnut? undecided
I mean it like seriously. I can start from small. Just to supply to shops
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Mhimi007(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106647125:
Naija youths with a sense of misplaced priorities.

We wish this is the way they take their future so seriously serious.

We are sure less than 1% of them have bought this same thing for their darling parents who brought them into this world.

This generation has lost it
We only pray the next generation gets it right.

We Rise.
by lifting others

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Realboygenius(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is beautiful from fans. But the gift box isn't complete with Oraimo Freepod 3 grin The earbud comes in a convertible mode allowing to be aware your surrounding and also enjoy your music. Order here http://ng.oraimo.com
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by SavageResponse(m): 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
bouncin04:
Fans abi ? like the one below ?

cheesy

Na person papa be that o! cheesy
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by leomarz007: 4:21am On Oct 12, 2021
Op no awon werey...what is hard about this currency
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by Tinney104(m): 4:26am On Oct 12, 2021
grin

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by shegz24(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2021
Where these fans dey do the meeting to contribute the money and who is the treasurer that this money is contributed to?
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by elonmuskbaby: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Republic of sugar daddies at it lipsrsealed
these were part of the people we were talking about yesterday in our

#nobodylikewoman challenge#
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) by confydoedowaye(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
If u give Nigerian girl flowers without money, u are wasting ur precious rose and hibiscus...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji / Influencer, Tujepretty Beaten For Refusing To Repay N150,000 To Hair Vendor / Peter Okoye Shows His Music Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.