Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution (3375 Views)

I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? / Never Sleep On The Same Bed As Babies, It Can Kill Them- Dr Olufunmilayo / Please I Don't Last Long During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2021
If you love yourself as a man, you will leave everything you are doing right now and read this till the END.

Because " IT IS A SHAME, IF YOU ARE A MAN WITH A SMALL MANHOOD, WEAK ERECTION
And Premature Ejaculation "
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2021
This will save you years of embarrassments...

There is nothing as painful as using all your sweet mouth on a lady with MAD Bobbi and Ukwu you have boasted to make her scream but when it's time to play the kerewa Game, after two minutes the bed is wet.
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2021
You have poured

Mtchew !!! She hissed...

Chai!!! She is looking at you, and raining curses on you from her mind.

This man is an unfortunate one; Even a Love Machine can do better than him.

That's what exactly she is saying inside her..,
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2021
Premature Ejaculation, Weak erection and all forms of sexual embarrassment has ruined many men, they lose their wives to another Pako guy who can give it to them HOT, make her wet and moan.
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2021
They lose the respect in their homes.

Women don't have closed lips, they expose your weakness to all of their friends when they gist.

Now ask yourself as a man....

Do you Really Desire A FOREVER Solution Out Of This ONE MINUTE, SMALL CASSAVA MESS..

DO YOU WANT TO Remain A Lifeless MAN Or You Want To Be A Man With The HORSEPOWER?
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2021
Many men with sexual challenges make a big mistake to buy sexual boosters which never works but damage their systems because they never did the most IMPORTANT THING
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
IF I LEAVE YOU IN A ROOM WITH THIS LADY, CAN YOU MAKE THIS BIG ENGINE MOAN ??

Can you even last up to 5 mins sef lol

Can you even Knack your Woman So Hard talkless of knacking this woman , Make Her Reach Orgasm Fast And Have Her Begging For More Everyday…

Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Any man who wants to be forever strong from the under will never let this disappear.

I have a 2-In-1 PACK (THAT WILL MAKE YOU A HORSE POWER MAN AGAIN & CRUSH ALL THE ONE MINUTE MAN EMBARRASMENT)

Get stronger and tougher under.

A product for everyman

Bye bye to 2 min and small.

To be man no be for mouth no let madam use you play.

get a remedy!!

WHY IS THE FOREVER MULTI-MACA AND NATURE-MIN PACK SO SPECIAL??

White heavy check mark Helps remove male impotence and erectile dysfunction

White heavy check mark Increases sexual stimulation and arousal in men

White heavy check mark Increases sperm count and motility

Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
For testimonies, more about the product visit and to place orders

http://pointer.name.ng/min/

My ONLY concern right now is...
...whether you will be fast enough to grab one of the 10
left in the carton of 40 we opened two days ago

Note ; PAY ON DELIVERY. you can pay our courier people only after you have received the product.

DELIVERY IS FREE TO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA IF YOU ORDER NOW
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
WHY IS THE FOREVER MULTI-MACA AND NATURE-MIN PACK SO SPECIAL??

White heavy check mark Helps remove male impotence and erectile dysfunction
White heavy check mark Increases sexual stimulation and arousal in men
White heavy check mark Increases sperm count and motility
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Skyonebaba: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lie this drug didnt work
I have been using it for over a month and yet no goodnews ... I bought the 3in 1 which was 29000 and am not seeing any positive result
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Skyonebaba:
Lie this drug didnt work
I have been using it for over a month and yet no goodnews ... I bought the 3in 1 which was 29000 and am not seeing any positive result

I'm sorry about that sir
We sell only products that works here..
Maybe you bought a wrong product sir

We don't sell anything like 3 in 1 sir.....and we don't have a product of 29,000

PLAN 1-(1 FOREVER MULTI-MACA AND NATURE-MIN )
Promo Price: N25,000

PLAN 2-(2 ​​​ FOREVER MULTI-MACA AND 2 NATURE-MIN )
Promo Price: N45,000

And

PLAN 3 - 3 FOREVER MULTI-MACA AND 3 NATURE-MIN )

Promo Price: N62, 000

Those are our plans...so definitely this one
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Women Love Good Sex!

Not just any type of sex, but good sex – the type that makes them scream your name with pleasure as they get intense orgasms.

That is what women want....If you can't give it too them, they will cheat on you
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
With FOREVER MULTI-MACA AND NATURE-MIN PACK
you can last longer in bed.

100% Natural

No Side Effects

NAFDAC certified
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Skyonebaba: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sammyklever:

I'm sorry about that sir
We sell only products that works here..
Maybe you bought a wrong product sir

We don't sell anything like 3 in 1 sir.....and we don't have a product of 29,000

PLAN 1-(1 FOREVER MULTI-MACA AND NATURE-MIN )
Promo Price: N25,000

PLAN 2-(2 ​​​ FOREVER MULTI-MACA AND 2 NATURE-MIN )
Promo Price: N45,000

And

PLAN 3 - 3 FOREVER MULTI-MACA AND 3 NATURE-MIN )

Promo Price: N62, 000

Those are our plans...so definitely this one

See it here, am not lying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Skyonebaba:

See it here, am not lying

This is a wrong combination sir

Two and two must be combine to get 4

This two( image of products below ) much go together to get effective results....lot of testimonies from people using it sir

Check out www.pointer.name.ng for information about our products and how to combine our products to get effective results

Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Skyonebaba: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sammyklever:

This is a wrong combination sir

Two and two must be combine to get 4

This two( image of products below ) much go together to get effective results....lot of testimonies from people using it sir

Check out www.pointer.name.ng for information about our products and how to combine our products to get effective results

So I was given the wrong product by someone from ur company
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Skyonebaba:

So I was given the wrong product by someone from ur company

The person is a marketer that gave you a wrong combination sir
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
With FOREVER MULTI-MACA AND NATURE-MIN PACK
you can last longer in bed.

100% Natural

No Side Effects

NAFDAC certified
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Skyonebaba: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sammyklever:

And even charged 29k instead of 25
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Skyonebaba:

And even charged 29k instead of 25

We have people like that, they cheat people of their hard earned money

We don't do such here
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Skyonebaba: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sammyklever:

How much is the correct one
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Skyonebaba:

One month package is 25k

Two month 45k

And three month package is 62k
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Skyonebaba:

We have a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee

The 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is our way of ensuring your complete satisfaction with our products.
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Using this product, You can regain your masculine function and stand a chance to enjoy your relationship more and more.
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
We have a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee

The 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is our way of ensuring your complete satisfaction with our products.
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 12:31am On Oct 13, 2021
Premature Ejaculation, Weak erection and all forms of sexual embarrassment has ruined many men, they lose their wives to another Pako guy who can give it to them HOT, make her wet and moan.

I have a natural solution that can save you of all this one minute problem and also save you of bedroom embarrassment as a man
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 12:33am On Oct 13, 2021
Place your order and get your product before 2pm today
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2021
Another Beautiful Morning

Place your order....this product turning one minute men into real men
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2021
The product is a natural remedy , no side effect
Plus
You pay on delivery and delivery is free!
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2021

I have a natural solution that can save you of all this one minute problem and also save you of bedroom embarrassment as a man
Re: Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution by Sammyklever(m): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2021
Other benefits includes

Helps maintain healthy prostate health.

Helps clean the urinary system from infection

Helps Increase energy,stamina,Vitality and endurance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying / Male Fertility – 10 Fruits That Increase Sperm Count / Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.