Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors (19948 Views)

School Feeding: FG Gives Us N2,400 To Feed Pupils – Food Vendors / FG Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens, 6.8m Eggs Weekly – Osinbajo / '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by treesun: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2021
Our wicked Leaders, hailed on by wicked followers.
Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by Sammyklever(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2021
This people won't seize to embarrass themselves....
Anyways don't embarrass yourself on bed as a man, I have a solution to your one minute problem on bed...check out my profile
Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by bestmutiu2019(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Majority of our problems is caused by ourselves stop blaming buhari for everything 2023 is almost upon us get your PVC ready and use your head when you want to vote,can't even remember the last time I vote for either APC or PDP

1 Like

Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by dapolaw(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2021
And everybody will want to blame the FG for everything while they thmesleves are wickedness personified... How come Akwa Ibom were paid but Cross Rivers weren't.... Thieves everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by oliverwrites: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2021
All these nonsense will stop the moment we go back to regional government. The competition among the states/regions will bring about the needed change but will they allow restructuring?
Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by poiZon: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2021
People were actually rejoicing that buhari is coming to fight corruption, not knowing he is coming to empower the ministry.

Imagine wasting scarce resources on these wild elephant project but borrow monies to fund critical sectors that can lift millions out of poverty.

The earlier this administration realise this social intervention scheme is for only few people, those who supervise it and the minister who is incharge of the entire process.
I use tradermoni as case study,some individuals collected that money more than 5times.
Someone i know collected that money 2times from different location.
Once u have 2differnt phone numbers, u can do it.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by Trybes(m): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2021
As innocent as the children are they still punish them with hunger. These people really have gotten the heart of stones
Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by platido(m): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2021
This lies is too much...God punish you all
Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by Opeyemic01: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2021
This is not about Buhari, this goes to show how corrupt an average nigerian is, those complaining did so because they were marginalized, if table turns, they could act exactly the same. Nigeria needs to be disbanded and each region starts with attitude re-orientiation first before any other thing. Our leaders contribute large chunk of what Nigeria has become through their mindless looting, the message has since been passed to an average nigerian to the extent that any opportunity at holding a government or political position in Nigeria, is an opportunity to loot. We need mind and social re-engineering before this country can prosper and everyone who has looted must be given capital punishment to start with.

4 Likes

Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by Kokaine(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2021
so you guys also know tombrown? i thought its only kaduna people that eat it. very good for those who gym to gain muscles. back then i used to mix it with weigh protein after each session. my chest and arms grew like wild fire.
Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by chukwuibuipob: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2021
sad Bia! The old man even though is very a TOUGH coconut sad,he"s not behind this misfortune.Hold Cross Rivers government/his pipu behind this shortcut responsible
Maxymilliano:

Someone once described Buhari as evil personified, I have no doubt whatsoever the dullard aptly fits the description

2 Likes

Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by Xhuntra: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Why leave the Governor & attack the President?.

Are you daft?? School-Feeding is an FG run programme, managed by the minister of Disaster and humanitarian affairs
Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by adioolayi(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2021
So, who do we blame here

Are we expecting the President to come down to this level and check the implementation

Na we dey do ourselves for this country...Civil servants are worse than politicians

1 Like

Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by johnwarax(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2021
Some persons still chose to steal money and foodstuff meant for feeding primary school kids.
Ah!
Although we all feel the hunger in the country? This goes beyond extreme. How do you feel when you see hungry primary school kids, walking home in the afternoon, looking hungry, tired and exhausted.

Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by Theunbothered: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2021
I am sure pastor Osinbanjo will read the story of the loaves and fish to them.

1 Like

Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by captainamiedi1: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2021
Billions of naira was budget and spent. everything na Audio

1 Like

Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2021
I'm not surprise no be Nigeria we die there
Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by egunna(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Someone once described Buhari as evil personified, I have no doubt whatsoever the dullard aptly fits the description
what is wrong with some of you?can't u just read a short piece and digest it?did u not see that a neighbouring state is not experiencing dsame problem?

2 Likes

Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Are Buhari and Osinbajo responsible for this act? The average Nigerian is a thief. Everyone wants to loot everything.

3 Likes

Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by Jlow2: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2021
The most corrupt government in the world
Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by Donjovinco: 11:46am On Oct 11, 2021
Hope your eyes have seen it.keep watching. But Just remember tha the UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE has been won by FRACC check full details of match analysis here. https://jovinletter.com/2021/10/11/france-emerged-the-chapion-of-uefa-nations-league/
Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by Mandrake20(m): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2021
fergie0o1:

[url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/10/11/we-feed-school-with-2-loaves-of-bread-one-fowl-a-crate-of-egg-per-term-cross-river-vendors/%3famp=1]Daily Post [/url]
n

Why are we so corrupt and selfish to ourselves.
This are the same people that promise brighter future for the younger generation.
What a shame to us.
We have failed them.

1 Like

Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by Wahalaperson: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:

we know insulting bubari is a sure way of getting attention and likes on nairaland but sometimes make una dey try read before typing, didn't you see that the state govt officials divide the money into two from the fed ministry of humanitarian affairs? Abi na buhari still dey in charge of cross Rivers State?

1 Like

Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by Donjovinco: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2021
And yet they are still working. Just check https://jovinletter.com/2021/10/11/france-emerged-the-chapion-of-uefa-nations-league/
To know The winner of the UEFA NATIONS Tournaments
Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by Wahalaperson: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2021
Xhuntra:

Are you daft?? School-Feeding is an FG run programme, managed by the minister of Disaster and humanitarian affairs
grin grin, and you are the daft person here o, calling somebody daft when common short piece you can't read and assimilate, didn't you see that akwa ibom state is doing well, didn't you see that the state govt officials usually divide the money from the federal ministry of humanitarian affairs into two, don't you see that the state officials are telling the vendors to backdate their files, which of these didn't you see and you are calling someone that is correcting your cowardice daft. Na so you mumu?

2 Likes

Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by trumpcoat(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2021
Nigerian go survive
Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by dchamp234(m): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Why leave the Governor & attack the President?.
Is it a state program or Federal?
Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:

As much as I hate Buhari with a passion, you can't blame him for this. His job is to release the money. He has people in charge of implementation and management. He did his part.
Re: Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors by bizzibodi(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Have y'all forgotten they feed pupils at home during lockdown at school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes / My Experience As An Undergraduate: Freshers Take Note / Four Brilliant Nigerian Girls Win 2015 Global Technovation Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.