Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,089 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' (22190 Views)

3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Funke Akindele's "Omo Ghetto (the Saga) " / Top 3 Marketing Innovations In The Real Estate Industry. / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by Mossadd: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Richieniit:

Clown I bet you never watch em grin
I just deleted it this morning,why would some useless groups of rich men be catching fun by watching people lives being wasted
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by JackWolfskin: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
brosom:
ok, thanks cheesy

Pleasure.

Tip. Don't watch Squid Game in a rush.

Take your time. It's just 9 episodes.

Earphones are a must. The voice overs and even closed captions aren't perfect.

Green light, Red light.

You will know what the above means soon. embarassed
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by Eyinju112(f): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mossadd:
lol your papa is idiot I watched it I just deleted it this morning.what sort of useless movie is that where they are using human lives to catch fun
Are you dumb? Oh you below 18 right
You were warned not to watch it since you below 18 and you did that was why you couldn’t figure out it’s a fair game...
These people were given options to back off but their greed won’t allow them and they ended up loosing their lives
Part of the morals to be learnt is greediness is the beginning of destruction

3 Likes

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by Kennyking1234: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106645647:

Squid Game is absolutely worth watching if you can stand all the violence and tragedy.
As much as it's a show about people competing in a deadly, real-life version of Fall Guys (basically) it's also a cautionary tale about the many terrible ways that money—whether you have too much or too little—can ruin lives.

It's currently the most watched show on Netflix in 90 countries this week including Ireland. The dystopian series takes its name from a Korean children's game where the attacking team tries to get through the middle of the squid shape drawn on the ground with goal of tapping the squid's head with their foot to win.

Someone asked at the other thread if Squid Game is for kids,
Here is your answer ma,
Parent agrees that the series is definitely not suitable for children, adding that not only are people being killed brutally, there's suicide, sex and swearing too.
Your darling daddy made an appearance.
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
keiyna:
No .3. where can I download this movie, please guys link to download it on mp4.
Enter Telegram then search for "Sharon Movies" and "Sharon Series"
She uploads the best and latest movies and series FOC

2 Likes

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by JaskanFactor: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
the problem with your strategy is that angels of God will vomit if they watch Squid Game.
And whilst most people do not think that matters now, we are rapidly approaching the point where it will be all that matters.

you have been spellbound by an evil corrupted entertainment production designed to desensitise you to violence.
Meanwhile those making squid game dont need the money from sales,just like all big budget productions, what they need more than money is to change society thorough their movie into a more satanic place by making it look cool.

If you were not an adult around 911 2001, then you might have missed the biggest miracle never acknowledged by humanity.
A miracle equivalent to God himself simply walking across the face of the earth, and automatically exposing the fact that most of what we call civilisation is nothing but being under a hypnotic spell. The whole world stood humbly in shame next to the wild animals who stood tall and proud for those few weeks when this miracle happened inside the hearts of men.

Cause for the first time the spell was broken and we could see the dark side of what most refer to as civilisation , the same civilisation that makes you think gory violence has cool marketing strategy. No sir whats cool is a monkey taking it easy eating banana on a tree.

One other thing that helped me break the spell was my research into ancient civilisation and realising that in ancient times, their civilisation was significantly more advanced than this one,Planes, trains, cities, all the most remarkable palaces in Europe and russia today were built during that old world that was destroyed.

Now get this, the old world was so advanced they put everlasting satellites in space that we can still see today, and one of them is called the Orion belt of stars. Its three stars equally spaced apart lined up straight, literally an arrow in the sky pointing at star Sirius the brightest star in the sky. That has been up there for all we know for over a million years.

Am just saying that to let you know that technology and civilisation makes people spell bound so they cant see the evil that comes with it. Look for the wonders inside you and in the good and simple things, cause that is the highest tech and the one that lasts.

they are promoting the violence in squid game world wide, cause they want to create sport where people kill each other for real for fun. Its as simple as that. Just like the ancient world that got wiped out.

Youre falling for a trap, and deep inside your conscience you know this, even as you made statements about the violence in squid game yourself.

The only positive thing you can do with squid game, is to let you know the devil really runs this world. When a movie so bloody can become so popular.

Meanwhile our daily situation under this darkness is far more epic than any movie ever made.
So that at this point the wild animals have surpassed mankind .

Dont watch violent movies , it will affect your dreams, and those dreams are not really dreams, they are real.
I am practising the same trying to stop some violent games i play on computer, replacing them with better stuff.

Dont fall for evil just cause its dressed up in hi tech fatigue, its camouflage. Cause everything that is not as simple as water is primitive to the civilisation of our everlasting souls. We are electric beings and part of an electrical civilisation. Dont fall for the cheap stuff.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by Raxxye(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Me that is not a fan of season movie

But this one got me fall in love with season movie now

Still on episode 4 though....watching it slowly.....because keyboarding and bombing take most of my time

Just download Netflix app on any of your device..then watch it.....I for give you my login details...but this is a faceless forum
You even create little time for watching movies. Me I'm into bombing 24/7. No rest, no break till all humans are extinct!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mossadd:
The movie is trash I swear
Really, you're the one who needs to check yourself
Are you depressed grin grin
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by gustababy(f): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
SimplyFacts:
The film just dey my phone ni, I go try to see it this weekend.
abeg you fit send am to my mail box
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by lekankolade(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
keiyna:

Download Telegram, search for SHARON HOME OF SERIES , then u can search for squid on that Sharon page... there you can download all the episodes and many more series

1 Like

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:
This hype too much
You need to watch, most especially, episode 6

1 Like

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by tradepunter: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn,I've no idea on what's being discussed here apart from the tiktok wey our young bannies don commercialize turn to online ashawo quarter abi na hook up center...

Btw, what's dem MANNA saying up there self? undecided

Tiktok na runs girls central now
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by Richieniit: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mossadd:
I just deleted it this morning,why would some useless groups of rich men be catching fun by watching people lives being wasted

Delete after download? Bruh you they whyn urself? grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by CSNg: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Squid Game!

If only I had used the almost 3Gb I used in downloading that useless over-hyped King Of Boys to download Squid Game, I would have been a happier person.

1 Like

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by LastProphet: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
kingemi:
Squid game angry
I wonder what really intrigues people about that movie undecided
And someone was actually telling me it's better than our Money Heist lipsrsealed
Like wtf

Don't follow most people's review most of them know nothing of movies. I haven't watched it but I know it will be very close to thrash.
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by brosom(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
JackWolfskin:

Pleasure.

Tip. Don't watch Squid Game in a rush.

Take your time. It's just 9 episodes.

Earphones are a must. The voice overs and even closed captions aren't perfect.

Green light, Red light.

You will know what the above means soon. embarassed
don't worry mate, I got this cool
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by J2381: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
siofra:
Hmm.

Squid game reminds me of the movie below.
if you're an avid movie watcher you'll know people have watched this movie when it aired last year.
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by J2381: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
tonididdy:

It was a replica of the hunt
The hunt was original.... Squid game is just over hyped abeg.
It's not a replica of the hunt. The Hint is very different with different plot.
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by myfantasies(f): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Still on episode 4 though....watching it slowly.....because keyboarding and bombing take most of my time

Just download Netflix app on any of your device..then watch it.....I for give you my login details...but this is a faceless forum
Please give me cry cry
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by cybriz82(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Baba i need am oooo shey make I dm u my digit?
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by vacettetommy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
The movie is absolute rubbish �
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by tonididdy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
J2381:
It's not a replica of the hunt. The Hint is very different with different plot.
Same plot.
Drugged and forced into a human game.
Winner takes it all.
Where's the difference?
The hunt was even more intriguing because it was a first of its kind.

1 Like

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by J2381: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
tonididdy:

Same plot.
Drugged and forced into a human game.
Winner takes it all.
Where's the difference?
The hunt was even more intriguing because it was a first of its kind.
There's no monetary reward in The Hunt. There's no winner takes all. The participants were meant to die. So the plot isn't the same.
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by tonididdy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
J2381:
There's no monetary reward in The Hunt. There's no winner takes all. The participants were meant to die. So the plot isn't the same.
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by Classickj(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
keiyna:
O2tvseries
Netnaija
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by tunize(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
This film and money heist nor be joke
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by paskal16: 12:34am On Oct 12, 2021
I just watch am
Interesting tho
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by dobnina(f): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
marcelofrancis:

Where did you download the series?
02tvseries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma, Please Help! / Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor / My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.