Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) (12369 Views)

Obi, Datti's Comments Didn't Violate Section 37 Of Criminal Code - Falana / Vision FM Replies NBC: 'We Did Not Violate Any Law, Review Suspension & Fine' / Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
JaroMan:

Thank you for this. Yes, you have your reservations, but to be honest, Peter Obi is not your regular Nigeria politician.
He's a very detailed person and that is why he doesn't play with the press. Others won't talk about it. Never! But he must discuss it to set the record straight.
This is the kind of president we need. Always communicating.
This is the kind of president we need. Doesn't shy away from the press.
Peter Obi for 2023!!!
Agreed, he won a new fan today. He is no saint, but the best out of the pack of vultures in PDP and APC.

10 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by MPESA(m): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
arthurwillia:
Lol
He said he only has 15 million dollars in savings for his children abi I didn’t hear well

Yes his money made before becoming a Governor and if you have evidence that he stole from the state,you can kindly forward it to the media.

8 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Is your father's money missing?

Same for Tinubu but your people will not allow him rest, can Yoruba see how Ibos are defending their corrupt leaders but will attack innocent leaders of other tribes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
It seems everyone is criticizing this man and ibo. But Ibo no dey gree. I mean, cant this man remove the igbo-ish attitude for once? Must he try to make himself St Obi? He needs to learn from Jagaban. With all criticism, Jagaban always remain silent. Ha ba! Must Igbo always want to paint themselves as victims and saints? Na waooo.

Guys, look at this issue critically na. Or am I the only one seeing it?

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Jackson105: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:
One thing I will give him credit for and what makes him stand out from other politicians is coming out to defend every single allegation and answer every question put to him by the journalists on Arise TV. The other people mentioned in Pandora and Panama Papers all stayed quiet because they know nothing will happen to them and they are above the law.

He has a sense of accountability and for that I respect him, even though I don't agree he was been 100% truthful.

With the current realities I think he is the best candidate to run the country after watching the interview. He is the best of the evils in the fold of APC and PDP.

Yes now, he can run to alaigbo.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by od501: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

And majority of them go Scott free....no one will be jailed

Oga, the man has opened up to say he committed no crime. If you have a problem with him, go to court.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by MPESA(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
SlyDev:

Same for Tinubu but your people will not allow him rest, can Yoruba see how Ibos are defending their corrupt leaders but will attack innocent leaders of other tribes.

You are a joke for defending Tinubu or comparing him with Peter Obi...

9 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Sirjamo: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
If this was Tinubu....

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
MPESA:

You are a joke for defending Tinubu or comparing him with Peter Obi...

Tinubu is bigger than Peter obi both in Nigeria and abroad. Peter obi enriched himself with anambra money, use sars to harvest the organs of stubborn goats among his enemies. He's truth a legend in alaigbo but a fraud outside alaigbo

11 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Emekaonline: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
MPESA:

Yes his money made before becoming a Governor and if you have evidence that he stole from the state,you can kindly forward it to the media.

And what evidence did you and your family have against Tinubu before castigating him? When it is Peter Obi, to average biafools, he is a saint while Tinubu is a thief. You can continue to deceive your family butnot sane and reasonable Nigerians

9 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by CaptainAyub: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
SlyDev:

Tinubu and innocent grin?
Bye bye oooo grin
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by dapolaw(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Avoid the temptation to shalaye.
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Sergio101(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
The true man of integrity.
At Least you are saving the face of Igbo nation.

Our Representatives

Igbo........ Obi(every reasonable person knows you are a good man and so are Igbo people).

Yoruba.......... Tinubu(every reasonable person knows that dirty ungodly job cannot allow him to see well and so are his Yoruba people grin)

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by slowice(m): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
But that isn't stolen money. He has the said offshore assets long before he became governor.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Kayyy: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:
One thing I will give him credit for and what makes him stand out from other politicians is coming out to defend every single allegation and answer every question put to him by the journalists on Arise TV. The other people mentioned in Pandora and Panama Papers all stayed quiet because they know nothing will happen to them and they are above the law.

He has a sense of accountability and for that I respect him, even though I don't agree he was been 100% truthful.

With the current realities I think he is the best candidate to run the country after watching the interview. He is the best of the evils in the fold of APC and PDP.

Today you have been revealed and ousted as a tribalist , and bootlicker, it's obvious all your anti-corruption threads here on nairaland is means to an end , people like you are plenty on here who have been bought and paid for and doing the biddings of your paymasters, only time will tell and reveal all, coming to national TV and dancing around answers and using stories , parables does not make Peter Obi guilt-free, now I am saying this not as someone who hates him but someone that actually believes and still believes he is amongst the best we have around now my only issue with him is that working with Atiku could dent his image, but for you someone who has spent the last 2-3 years crying about how terrible politicians have destroyed this country and and for all you have revealed on many politicians on here, holding brief for a particular politician based on answers that had no head or tail shows you have an agenda here and you are only a tool of some sets of politicians as well.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by adioolayi(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oga....You have violated the constitution by operating a foreign Account while in Government and not disclosing this trust whatever as part of your assets.

No one is telling you you have embezzled anything...you have just violated code of conduct. As simple as that

See the way he was sweet talking the process of swearing-in....is it possible election has not been declared and you will not have an idea you are likely to win Where are the party faithfuls and the situation rooms Watchdogs You were in a board meeting in Lagos when your election is being announced,

Well..for me...it's not logical

7 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mossadd:
I wonder why people are dragging only Peter obi whereas Atiku bagudu and oyetola were also mentioned in Pandora case but nobody create any thread to drag them,na so you dey fear obi reach?since you got no corruption case to tarnish his good image you have resulted to creating thread upon thread every blesses day to ridiculing him as if he is the only Nigerian mentioned there.
Dont mind them
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by kdwar: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
It seems everyone is criticizing this man and ibo. But Ibo no dey gree. I mean, cant this man remove the igbo-ish attitude for once? Must he try to make himself St Obi? He needs to learn from Jagaban. With all criticism, Jagaban always remain silent. Ha ba! Must Igbo always want to paint themselves as victims and saints? Na waooo.

What Igbo-ish attitude? What do you want? Are you saying that accused people should remain silent? Does their silence make them innocent? Does their silence clear the air? Does their silence give you more confidence in them? Jesus Christ himself answered accusations against himself both in formal trial, and many other times in informal trial. Don't be silly. If Jagaban is your role model, good luck to you.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by 27Pushing30: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
slowice:
But that isn't stolen money. He has the said offshore assets long before he became governor.

Sometimes I wonder how you guys read and watch without asking critical questions

He said he “hurriedly” filled a form but couldn’t remember to fill his NUMBER 1 business interest?

Does that even sound reasonable to you?

He said he resigned via call? Is that how resignations at the highest levels of businesses occur??

Peter obi is a 2 term governor (if I’m not mistaken) ... what about his 2nd term how come he forgot to fill his updated asset declaration?

He said next is a trust ... can he break down what a trust is? And why he preferred setting it up offshore? And how this loan he’s talking about is under taxed (if taxed at all) because it probably read in their books and loan from Next Uk for which they would move funds to?

Please wetin una know about finance ... I’m surprised this man said all this ... these are actually recorded statements and can be presented in front of a judge.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by suffering: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wanting to rule the nation when dishonest. Him and Atiku really belong together.
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kayyy:

Today you have been revealed and ousted as a tribalist , and bootlicker, it's obvious all your anti-corruption threads here on nairaland is means to an end , people like you are plenty on here who have been bought and paid for and doing the biddings of your paymasters, only time will I'll tell and reveal all, coming to national TV and dancing around answers and using stories , parables does not make Peter Obi guilt-free, now I am saying this not as someone who hates him but someone that actually believes and still believes he is amongst the best we have around now my only issue with him is that working with Atiku could rent his image, but for you someone who has spent the last 2-3 years crying about how terrible politicians have destroyed this country and and for all you have revealed on many politicians on here, holding brief for a particular politician based on answers that had no head or tail shows you have an agenda here and you are only a tool or some sets of politicians as well.
You really saw through RuudVanNistroy and his thin-veiled attempts to assume a high moral ground by going hard on Tinubu to gain followership on nairaland. He followed that up with subtle attempts at criticizing Obi when the news first broke out but any intelligentsia would have seen through his half-hearted attempts and known that it was only a matter of time before he backtracks grin
But for me, I never for once fell for his gimmicks because I knew it's just a matter of time before his true intent and character got revealed. Thank God nairaland opinion and sentiments doesn't win elections, otherwise, Atiku would have been President grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Millimann: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

This is an objective analysis.

Not all those urchins that will not see anything good in someone because of unnecessary hatred.
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by 27Pushing30: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
adioolayi:
Oga....You have violated the constitution by operating a foreign Account while in Government and not disclosing this trust whatever as part of your assets.

No one is telling you you have embezzled anything...you have just violated code of conduct. As simple as that

See the way he was sweet talking the process of swearing-in....is it possible election has not been declared and you will not have an idea you are likely to win Where are the party faithfuls and the situation rooms Watchdogs You were in a board meeting in Lagos when your election is being announced,

Well..for me...it's not logical

I stopped watching very early in the vid when he said next Nigeria owns Next UK

I pity the man sha. He doesn’t know all he is saying can be used against him in a court of law .
Only ignorant or tribally sentimental people will believe this guy.

There’s a reason why other accused are not running up and down singing ... wait things out and gauge the coast in a month or two

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Emekaonline: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
SlyDev:

Tinubu is bigger than Peter obi both in Nigeria and abroad. Peter obi enriched himself with anambra money, use sars to harvest the organs of stubborn goats among his enemies. He's truth a legend in alaigbo but a fraud outside alaigbo

A man who could lie with his teeth to deceive is gullible followers and supporters that he did not have more than one house and only to be found out that he did not only have more than one house but has juicy properties in England and undeclared businesses in Pandora can only be a ;egend before his people when actually he is a thief. What a shame!

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
'Obi Pandora' is unfortunate, disgusting and shameless. Spit

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by adioolayi(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
27Pushing30:

I stopped watching very early in the vid when he said next Nigeria owns Next UK

I pity the man sha. He doesn’t know all he is saying can be used against him in a court of law .
Only ignorant or tribally sentimental people will believe this guy.

There’s a reason why other accused are not running up and down singing ... wait things out and gauge the coast in a month or two

You can imagine ...

Assets declaration forms expressly requested him to declare assets he owns or jointly owns with any individual..

Now, he is claiming not to declare some assets because those assets were gotten by loan and they are yet to finish paying the loans as at then..more so, they were jointly owned not owned by only him grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by mistamexzy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Did you watch the video?
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by arthurwillia(m): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
MPESA:

Ok na account auditor of Mr Peter Obi
No vex
I just Dey talk wetin I hear
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Shawnnn01: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Show me any paper that said any Nigeria politician got their loot illegally.

chumaster:
The man seems accountable. He is unlike any other politicians, who never come out to defend allegations on them. Besides, I am yet to see where the paper said he obtained most of those funds illegally from public fund.

This man fits Nigeria in all honesty, sentiment apart (too bad it's a country where tribe takes precedence) embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by mu2sa2: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nothing has changed:

PETER the son of OBI is a FRAUD.

E.O.D
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Shawnnn01: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Do you have evidence Tinubu stole from the state as your tribesmen no gree us hear word but now Peter Obi is a saint.

MPESA:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unremitted Funds: How Buhari’s Appointees Sabotage Economy, Worsen Borrowings / Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra / Senate Okays 8 For Ambassadorial Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.