Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) (12375 Views)

Obi, Datti's Comments Didn't Violate Section 37 Of Criminal Code - Falana / Vision FM Replies NBC: 'We Did Not Violate Any Law, Review Suspension & Fine' / Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by arthurwillia(m): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ugandatales:

lol! You heard well. I guess that is small money to him.

Omo e choak ooo
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by MPESA(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
arthurwillia:

Maybe na lack of comprehension sha
If you grasp my message well... just maybe sha

Chill go back to what you wrote ... Probably you are the one lack the comprehension from what he said.

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by MPESA(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Perkins2018:

The Nigerian court under the igbo centric Jonathan regime is a kangaroo court?

Go and make money and stop defending obi.

Lol I should be the telling you to go and make money.
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#006600][/color]

In your stupidity you think everyone will be tribalistic like you. You don't even have data to watch the interview.
Wanna see my bank account? I use monthly unlimited internet access. I don't live with you in that sh*thole, I live in sane clime. Enjoy your buhari, atiku, ffk, obi and co., you deserve them.
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by prophetfire: 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:
Let me watch and hear his defence. No corrupt Nigerian has ever admitted guilt to corruption or money laundering since 1960.

Ghosts are responsibe for setting up shell companies to loot the country blind and take the money to Europe,Middle East,North America and tax havens in the Caribbean.

Intelligent people set emotions aside and reason logically. Most Nigerians lack it.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by djon78(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
abobote:
This man is sound, he took his time to explain everything in details

Over sound dey worry the Man
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by yahmohy27: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:
One thing I will give him credit for and what makes him stand out from other politicians is coming out to defend every single allegation and answer every question put to him by the journalists on Arise TV. The other people mentioned in Pandora and Panama Papers all stayed quiet because they know nothing will happen to them and they are above the law.

He has a sense of accountability and for that I respect him, even though I don't agree he was been 100% truthful.

With the current realities I think he is the best candidate to run the country after watching the interview. He is the best of the evils in the fold of APC and PDP.

Campaign time don reach?
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by 27Pushing30: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chido26:
go back to school. So someone who lives in UK cannot set up a company or trust in same place he lives simply because he is a Nigerian?

Lol... was the trust set up in the UK? Is that what you heard in the video or read from premium time??

And you’re advising me to go back to school o? But you no Sabi read and comprehend

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Perkins2018: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
MPESA:

Lol I should be the telling you to go and make money.

Because you are richer than dangote already.
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by MPESA(m): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Perkins2018:

Because you are richer than dangote already.

Dangote no get money , na cleaner him be for greedy and selfish politicians both Nigerians and some stupid Africans countries.
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by arthurwillia(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
MPESA:

Chill go back to what you wrote ... Probably you are the one lack the comprehension from what he said.

My brother, how can I comprehend what I didn’t hear, I stated that clearly it you can read and comprehend well
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by globemoney01: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:
One thing I will give him credit for and what makes him stand out from other politicians is coming out to defend every single allegation and answer every question put to him by the journalists on Arise TV. The other people mentioned in Pandora and Panama Papers all stayed quiet because they know nothing will happen to them and they are above the law.

He has a sense of accountability and for that I respect him, even though I don't agree he was been 100% truthful.

With the current realities I think he is the best candidate to run the country after watching the interview. He is the best of the evils in the fold of APC and PDP.

That’s because he’s a media man. Without his media hype he’s nothing that’s why he will always bring himself to media unlike others. The questions were watery. Looks like a paid job. He’s no different from other looters although he may be smarter.
This same Obi got away with defending his investing $30m state funds in his family business,.
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by globemoney01: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chido26:
Stop lying nah, I understand the hate but you don't have to lie too. He invested anambra money in sabmiller where he too has shares. And that investment has become one of the best things that happened to anambra. Let me ask you, if you are doing well and your friends are not , would you rather keep dashing them money or help them to make money?
Can you furnish us the details of the investment as it concerns the state. Clown
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by MPESA(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
arthurwillia:

My brother, how can I comprehend what I didn’t hear, I stated that clearly it you can read and comprehend well

Now I understand, my bad Sir, na all this BMC weh they always twist words to suit their APC narrative dey cause am ...
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Perkins2018: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
MPESA:

Dangote no get money , na cleaner him be for greedy and selfish politicians both Nigerians and some stupid Africans countries.

Okay. You are richer than Bill Gate then.
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by IDENNAA(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
globemoney01:

Can you furnish us the details of the investment as it concerns the state. Clown

You such a danm joke....lol
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by globemoney01: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

You such a danm joke....lol
Your god stole so much from Anambra like I always said and hid the loot In foreign accounts. Over 100billion stolen from Anambra. Obiano is weak, Soludo need to return this money to the state
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by IDENNAA(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Perkins2018:

Okay. You are richer than Bill Gate then.

Dangote was further enriched by the Nigerian government. It's fact.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by IDENNAA(m): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
globemoney01:

Your god stole so much from Anambra like I always said and hid the loot In foreign accounts. Over 100billion stolen from Anambra. Obiano is weak, Soludo need to return this money to the state

The joke is on you , miserable nonentity! The soul of the wicked must burn ! Misery will be your portion if you continue with this mission.
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by JOemmy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

And majority of them go Scott free....no one will be jailed

Have you been jailed for ur bombing business? You are also part of the problem.
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Perkins2018:

Obi is down already. He cant even get the pdp ticket. He ain't no match for Tinubu. Follow your advice.
You people are simpletons
You really think Peter Obi is clearing his name because of politics?
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Perkins2018: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

You people are simpletons
You really think Peter Obi is clearing his name because of politics?

No. Because of religion. retard!
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Perkins2018: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

Dangote was further enriched by the Nigerian government. It's fact.

Just like peter obi.
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by arthurwillia(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
MPESA:

Now I understand, my bad Sir, na all this BMC weh they always twist words to suit their APC narrative dey cause am ...

Na God go punish them where dem Dey oo

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Perkins2018:

No. Because of religion. retard!
Its beyond politics
Once your name is tainted
Certain business opportunities are closed to you
Thats why Coscharis had to forfeit his shares back then
To clear his name

This simple concept is disconcerting to simpletons like you
You see everything from the lens of politics
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by mistamexzy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

No, I watched it with your eyes. What a fo.olish question? He kept bla bla-ing he didn't have to declare the assets there. Lol. Simple, he should put down his % of share in the Pandora paper, he kept saying since it belongs to his family...he didnt have to. And its double declaration since the interest or tax whatever reflected elsewhere. He thinks we are all mumu. Was he asked to declare tax je paid? What has declaration has to do tax payment? The law is...declare everywhere you have shares. Simple. Even Abati was tired and just overlooked the issue. And he was saying it so nice like we are all mum.u. He did himself more harm with the interview.. Again laying emphasis that Lyold opened it. No.. ooo... it is Ipob Investment that should open it. The law is the law. No way to paint it around. He has shares there and he didnt declare it. It's as simple as ABC. Let him own up to his mistakes. If I was him, I would just be silent. Simple.

Fine agreed that he rushed to write it. But cant he revisit it later and upgrade it? He spent 8 good years. When he returned for second term, cant he upgrade it? Assuming he was rushed the first time. Didnt he return to office? We arent all mu.mu.

See, everyone knows that when you open such vehicles you are trying to cover something up. The same with Bishop Oyedepo. Something interesting and fishy was up. Yes, it's legal, but people frown at it cos thieves and crooks always use such investments. Though, some good people use it too for some good reasons. But such investments are used more for covering money laundering. Wetin concern those Islands? All they care about is the money, they care less to not take bad money. So, every legit politicans avoid them. Go and check very well.

Peter Pandora, the son of Obi is a fraud. Deal with it.

All this long epistle for a simple question.
Na wa oooo. I hope the money is worth it. Carry on ,
At least you’re getting paid mega. Congrats.

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by akigbemaru: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:
I did not in any respect whatsoever violate any law - Peter Obi on Pandora Paper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35-kgC_oqdA
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Perkins2018: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Its beyond politics
Once your name is tainted
Certain business opportunities are closed to you
Thats why Coscharis had to forfeit his shares back then
To clear his name

This simple concept is disconcerting to simpletons like you
You see everything from the lens of politics

Retard. a politician is going round TV stations and contracting slowpokes like you and you want to make yourself believe it's not about politics.

How did he even become a business man if not through fraud in the first place?
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:14am On Oct 12, 2021
What is the source of the 15 million dollars if not Anambra state allocations?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello / Deji Adeyanju Accuses Buhari Of Encouraging Terrorism, Kidnapping In Nigeria / Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.