Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student (33395 Views)

Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) / Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by CaveAdullam: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Give women too much freedom; they will hasten into self destruction!

Give women too little freedom; they will henpeck you till you finally wear off!

The key is not placing them in a cage or pen but in a ranch(cattle in ranch move freely, yet there is still a wall of defence surrounding them). Only a virile masculine figure can be able to execute such.

If the father requires the school to impose discipline on his daughter, probably, it suggests that he is not doing his job. Children don't dictate for their parents. I do get the fact that some children are very obstinate. But notwithstanding, parental influence goes a long way in the lives of their children.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
You see am undecided undecidedAnother brainwashed Ilorin yo-robber moosleem fool! And this one is a father too? Terrible
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by MENELIIK: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
jcross19:
A devotee Muslim is a fanatic Muslim , a fanatic Muslim is a threat to the society and at this point is regard as a terrorist!!.

We know as an hypocritical christian, you will want to blame Islam meanwhile in missionary backed western education people were beating beyond what happened in that video but hypocritical you will not take it against Christianity but the perpetrators
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by MENELIIK: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
You see am undecided undecidedAnother brainwashed Ilorin yo-robber moosleem fool! And this one is a father too? Terrible

Osu stup*d Jew, what is your business with another man's family
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by juman(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
The parent requested for the beating.
It happen many times like that when the child became wayward.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Allee90: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
Good one. Say No to indecent behavior in Islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by RiceProducers: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
I was expecting this. How ignorant must you be to make so much on social media about a religious and socio cultural issue.
If your world view is colored by western countries and BBN must you not display at least a modicum of open mindedness?
A Dad said he is OK with it. The student flogged has not stopped going to the quoranic school so everyone should shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Give women too much freedom; they will hasten into self destruction!

Give women too little freedom; they will henpeck you till you finally wear off!

The key is not placing them in a cage or pen but in a ranch(cattle in ranch move freely, yet there is still a wall of defence surrounding them). Only a virile masculine figure can be able to execute such.

If the father requires the school to impose discipline on his daughter, probably, it suggests that he is not doing his job. Children don't dictate for their parents. I do get the fact that some children are very obstinate. But notwithstanding, parental influence goes a long way in the lives of their children.

Thanks.
big lie from pit of shaitan hell! Use your brain, stop using Taquiya abeg. There are rational ,right thinking folks on this forum
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by juman(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Many senseless comments from igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by jeyem(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Try this shit over here in USA, you will know that daughter doesn’t belong to you, she will never talk to you again and you will end of in jail! And not only you, the beater also!!!! Lawless country! Keep doing what you like!
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Kingrefreshed: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Kunle Ojo

Source: The Cable

He should be flogged also
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by buchilino(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
NO MATTER THE BASES THE FATHER IS USING, THE FLOGGING OF THE POOR GIRL WAS JUST PLAIN WRONG
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by buchilino(m): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
juman:

THIS IS THE BEST U CAN OFFER?.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by sencekompis: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mmurraafffuukkaa satanic father
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
MENELIIK:

yet another one spotted undecidedUna many lawd! U see why we can't have a yo-robber moosleem Tinubu as aso rock kitchen supervisor, let alone president undecided
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by MAGICDONJUAN: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tifotif:
Afonja Shuttop!!!! How much them give you?
When wil Yoruba people get sense? na so them do vote in buhari to power. Very wicked people. Check my signature Abeg.
You are a very funny dude. You are cursing a particular ethnic group and you expect someone to patronize whatsoever you are selling or intend to sell. What if a potential client is from the ethnic group you are cursing? Funny dude.

1 Like

Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by shogsman(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Illiterate piece of shit
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by MENELIIK: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
juman:

What do you expect from the Osus

1 Like

Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by NADFOR: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
His support is irrelevant, after all we've seen parents who are so heartless and useless rapping their own children.

What is important to many today is for the Law to take it full course on the perpetrators in order to get rid of barbarism in our society.

1 Like

Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by sencekompis: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
In a circular society imagine oo, they can be prosecuted for there inhumane actions including the OLORIBURUKU FATHER...
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello guys a new solidarity movement was created for Nigerian youths (students precisely)
Drop a comment below to show your interest
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by adioolayi(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
The rights of parents ends somewhere ...

Thank your Goodness this did not happen in Lagos State where there is Childs Rights Law in place..

By now...na detention you go dey talk
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by adioolayi(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
MENELIIK:

Another man's family's business is a State Laws business in Lagos State.

This kind of acts cannot go unpunished had it been it happened in Lagos.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by twilliamx(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Davash222:
Mental slavery is worse than cancer and AIDS joined together.

God will continue to punish Lord Luggard wherever he is. His soul will never rest in peace.
Amen
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by MENELIIK: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
yet another one spotted undecidedUna many lawd! U see why we can't have a yo-robber moosleem Tinubu as aso rock kitchen supervisor, let alone president undecided

Tinubu your nightmare! By the time it is dawn on you, government will have to subsidize the price of sniper for you and the other disgruntled Osus
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by yahmohy27: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Helpfromabove1:
We have heard you disciplinarian father , but u should know as a father u have limitations to the extent of maltreatment u can give to a child even if you are the father , u can not destroy a child self esteem and make him or her feel less of an animal in the name of fatherhood. They are other legal was of disciplining a child , as much as I don't support her clubbing I also know support the maltreatment two wrong can not make a right
Make una no go mind una buz.
Just to speak against ISLAM and it's before una eyes the religion go dey grow like wildfire
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Zealll: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
What did you expect from an illiterate, if he was the one been maltreated he will like it also, useless set of people with mayopic thinking, curse state, no wonder poverty and illiteracy is the other of the day in kwara.

These stupid and sense attitude makes many Muslim to change to christain, and you will see many Muslim girls getting married to christain, the Islamic cleric are illiterate can't even train to kids properly, the only language they know is violence and evils.

1 Like

Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by ello29(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
There's urgent need to arrest the father of this young innocent girl. That is not a way to treat and train children. This is inhuman and child maltreatment.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by ello29(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
stop this your hate speech paid agent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Kerry111: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Useless Religion
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Dingdongbells(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Terrorist father. She could have lost an eye from the flogging if the cane hit her eye and here you are justifing violence against your own daughter.
If na me I go dis-father you.

Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by BGSM: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
I understand his fear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (unn) Post-utme Cut-off Marks For Primary Admissio / Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.