Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student (33695 Views)

Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) / Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by lasisi69(f): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tifotif:
Afonja Shuttop!!!! How much them give you?
When wil Yoruba people get sense? na so them do vote in buhari to power. Very wicked people. Check my signature Abeg.
Lol... Even after your outburst, you still went ahead to beg us the Afonjas' to patronize you undecided
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
This father has being threatened and brainwashed, that's for sure.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Kog45(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
....and funny enough those useless teachers they bleep those girls...na jealousy make dem flogged dem...and for the boys they were beaten cos of the girls.

If you know you know o.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by RodgersAkpafu: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Davash222:
Mental slavery is worse than cancer and AIDS joined together.

God will continue to punish Lord Luggard wherever he is. His soul will never rest in peace.
Why blame luggard?
Wetin concern am ?
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by MrBanner(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
elganzar:
Lol

Islam does not favour women...I wonder why feminists can't speak up now grin

That's not true. Islam favours all but is subject to interpretation which varies for most people. I'm a devout Muslim but I totally condemn this brutish act in it's entirety.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by jaxxy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
numericalguy:

These hypocrites forgot their Bible

What do you hypocrites say about Proverbs 13:24

Shut up!!!
Discipline doesn’t mean u should beat the person to death or like a cow.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by murana100: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
Let the man do the video
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by jaxxy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Rex777:

What did you use to measure the flogging. Let us have your flogging meter. Why calling him idiotic father

4 idiots flogging a gal at same time like a cow is totally fine yes. And we need a measuring meter is the gal isn’t half dead yet. undecided

Idiots everywhere.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by MufasaLion: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
If I had kids, I ain't gonna beat any of them. Flogging is wrong!
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by MufasaLion: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Adakintroy:
When this video sufface I ask what did this girl do?. You can see the decay in our society and the world at large all because there is no decipline. You cant decipline children wihout the decipline itself.

what she did will decide if the purnishment was just or not. But we are always over Run by emotions. All the attention on the men as aggressors..that all sympathy toward the girl..if you see some of them for birthday de smoke and drink. You go know say them no innocent and no be every papa de take rubbish.

You wrote trash. There are many ways you could discipline your child without beating. In fact, beating only toughens them.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

My reasoning is very backward

IT IS GOOD YOU KNOW! cheesy
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by MufasaLion: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

So seeing your daughter in the midst of boys consuming alcohol should be a norm you can discuss with her over the table!

Hello! Stop trying to sound westernized…. Come to the streets and see the products of what you trying to claim.

When 15 year old boys already got 4 bodies in their name and ladies in her 20 already a baby mama of 3 with different fathers

Naija kids no spoil Na, they are learners!

If you spare that rod when it’s deserved, it will be a burden on you later in the future.

In summary! That beating was deserved

Those that were born in the 80’s knew what our parents, seniors and teachers did to us. Unwarranted civilization just making many wanna feel among!
[/s]

TRASH
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by OmoEpe(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tifotif:
Afonja Shuttop!!!! How much them give you?
When wil Yoruba people get sense? na so them do vote in buhari to power. Very wicked people. Check my signature Abeg.

See his signature

Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

TRASH

You wouldn't have nothing to say!

Wannabe!
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by MufasaLion: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
RiceProducers:
I was expecting this. How ignorant must you be to make so much on social media about a religious and socio cultural issue.
If your world view is colored by western countries and BBN must you not display at least a modicum of open mindedness?
A Dad said he is OK with it. The student flogged has not stopped going to the quoranic school so everyone should shut up

What you wrote makes no sense to even you!
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by MufasaLion: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
OgunLaakaye:

You wouldn't have nothing to say!

Wannabe!

Wannabe? I have nothing to say because your IQ is equivalent to that of a tadpole!
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
MufasaLion:

Wannabe? I have nothing to say because your IQ is equivalent to that of a tadpole!

Same childish talk!

How old are you?
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by MufasaLion: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
OgunLaakaye:

Same childish talk!

How old are you?

Older to see through your bullshit.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
MufasaLion:

Older to see through your bullshit.

Wannabe!

Local Nkita
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by MufasaLion: 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
OgunLaakaye:

Wannabe!

Local Nkita

Clap for yourself, son. You've learnt a new word aside for the "Wannabe" you learnt in a movie.

You gonna learn new word tomorrow. Make sure you wash the dishes before you sleep, kiddo.

Shalom!
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
MufasaLion:

Clap for yourself, son. You've learnt a new word aside for the "Wannabe" you learnt in a movie.

You gonna learn new word tomorrow. Make sure you wash the dishes before you sleep, kiddo.

Shalom!

And you had to compose a novel. smh...
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
H
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by matm: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
People calling for d crucifixion of d teachers can now rest.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Eriokanmi: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Use a single cane on my child in the name of one harsh religion and spend the rest of your life behind bars,
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Neddyogu(m): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
So I want to ask oo. Did d girl wear hijab to go shayo and perhaps let guys press bobbi? Or the hijab is just for show? Is my neighbor that said I should ask oo
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by elganzar(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
MrBanner:

That's not true. Islam favours all but is subject to interpretation which varies for most people. I'm a devout Muslim but I totally condemn this brutish act in it's entirety.

Hmmm

__and the aspect of women not working??
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Adakintroy: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
MufasaLion:

You wrote trash. There are many ways you could discipline your child without beating. In fact, beating only toughens them.

How do you know I wrote trash. So my father that beat me was trash or I did not turn up well or na every pikin you can reason with or bible did not quote it. Or the world never pollute reach for your eyes or say love means kindness alone or pain is not functional which one?.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by MufasaLion: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Adakintroy:

How do you know I wrote trash. So my father that beat me was trash or I did not turn up well or na every pikin you can reason with or bible did not quote it. Or the world never pollute reach for your eyes or say love means kindness alone or pain is not functional which one?.

What your father did doesn't justify your action if you do so to your kids. If as a father you can't find other ways to discipline or mould your kid to be a better person then you don't worth to be a father.

Beating wasn't the reason you became a changed person.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Mitchell231(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
U no get sense
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Mohammed self will support it
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Average9jaman: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Islam is slavery cry

DoggoneDogg:
By Kunle Ojo

Source: The Cable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. / The End Of Polytechnic In Nigeria / The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.