Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student (33403 Views)

Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) / Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Adakintroy: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
MufasaLion:

What your father did doesn't justify your action if you do so to your kids. If as a father you can't find other ways to discipline or mould your kid to be a better person then you don't worth to be a father.

Beating wasn't the reason you became a changed person.

Now you de inside me. Abi you de live inside me be that na. Or you love me pass my papa.

Make I ask you one question ? You pay my fees or carry me go hospital when I sick or you give me good food when I hungry? Or put roof over my head?

Na question I ask you boss.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by MufasaLion: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Adakintroy:

Now you de inside me. Abi you de live inside me be that na. Or you love me pass my papa.

Make I ask you one question ? You pay my fees or carry me go hospital when I sick or you give me good food when I hungry? Or put roof over my head?

Na question I ask you boss.

Dude, you're deviating from the point of focus.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Adakintroy: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
MufasaLion:

Dude, you're deviating from the point of focus.

I don't know if am deviating. You seem to be in charge of the stages. So man up and answer me.

You feed me at all? You clothes me at all? You carry me go hospital. If I come you papa house come beg food you go give me? Or my pikin go come your huz come spend the night you go accommodate am you that love more.

Pls answer me. Am waiting
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by MufasaLion: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Adakintroy:

I don't know if am deviating. You seem to be in charge of the stages. So man up and answer me.

You feed me at all? You clothes me at all? You carry me go hospital. If I come you papa house come beg food you go give me? Or my pikin go come your huz come spend the night you go accommodate am you that love more.

Pls answer me. Am waiting

Damn!

Why bringing an entirely different things up? I can't indulge you no more.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Adakintroy: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
MufasaLion:

Damn!

Why bringing an entirely different things up? I can't indulge you no more.

Point out what is different. I said my father beat me and I still turn up ok. Rather than ask I it was manage you jump straight to telling me I will communicate thesame to my children..you could not judge your disrespect because you conclude arrogantly that only your method for raising children is appropriate.

Let me not waste your time.here..i was asking you about love. My father loved me so he took care of me summarily. Feed me, clothes me and also beat me. That's how you take care of men. No other way. You introduce them to.pain early so they don't end up like fools.

1 Like

Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Jamodeen95:

Mind ur language ok? Coz even from your moniker I know that you are a FOOL!

Slave boy, see those guys are coming for you as well. Punching bag
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by MrBanner(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
elganzar:

Hmmm

__and the aspect of women not working??

Is my wife not a woman? She has her degrees so why will I stop her from working when I know that I will also benefit from it?
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Codes151(m): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Apes.
Monkey.

African mentality.

School of what exactly?

Hypocrites
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by DavidHarry(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
This man should be beheaded
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Shakathezulu1: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Davash222:
Mental slavery is worse than cancer and AIDS joined together.

God will continue to punish Lord Luggard wherever he is. His soul will never rest in peace.
U word no align @ all. Wetin concern Lugard for this matters.
Blame religion abeg.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by delishpot: 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Are you your son? If cane sweet you too much go and recieve the flogging.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by DLSReigns: 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Those doing the flogging aint saints either. Sinners judging sinners. What a world!
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Teacher1776(m): 3:57am On Oct 12, 2021
Helpfromabove1:
We have heard you disciplinarian father , but u should know as a father u have limitations to the extent of maltreatment u can give to a child even if you are the father , u can not destroy a child self esteem and make him or her feel less of an animal in the name of fatherhood. They are other legal was of disciplining a child , as much as I don't support her clubbing I also know support the maltreatment two wrong can not make a right
Your comment already has 200 Likes
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Agugbadin: 4:50am On Oct 12, 2021
Your mumu don do. How can they dehumanize your daughter in this manner and you support it. If they turn terrorists later we know it is from this school. Demons. Their rights have been violated and the perpetrators should face the wrath of the law.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Paulianfa(m): 5:24am On Oct 12, 2021
Train up a child in a way he should go, when he is old he never departed from it.

The whole world has come to an end, just to treat a girl fvck up, una dey swell.
No wonder we have prostitute and criminals everywhere.
I concur the flocking...
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Murio001: 5:47am On Oct 12, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
You see am undecided undecidedAnother brainwashed Ilorin yo-robber moosleem fool! And this one is a father too? Terrible

what are you even saying? You just type rubbish waaah like person wey no dey think. Had it been they had flogged you like this when you were much younger you for don get sense now. Lmao
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Murio001: 5:54am On Oct 12, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Why blame luggard?
Wetin concern am ?
I tire o. There's no matured and responsible person that'd have time to type this rubbish. Las las na frustration go finish them.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by qizhen10005: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2021
Hey friends, welcome to Game The Game. I'm your host, Becca Scott, and today we are playing The Mind. (gasping) Let me introduce you to my guests, Rachel Seeley, welcome back. That's me, thanks! How ya been? Pretty good, how you been? Pretty good! Erika Fermina, hi! Hi! Welcome back! Thank you! You've been busy as well. You guys still Girls, Guts, Glory-ing?The Game Yes. Yeah, every Sunday. Love it, love it. Justin Baker! Hi! Hi! Great to have you back. Thank you. Comedian, funny guy, actor, you know, moving to Atlanta. Guys, are you ready for our minds to meld into one super-mind? Do you get my answer? Are you getting it? Maybe tomorrow? No. Right now! Yes. (laughing) I knew you'd get it. Perfect, just took two tries. Guys, this game is very simple, you all know how to play.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by Segzy22: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2021
Tifotif:
Afonja Shuttop!!!! How much them give you?
When wil Yoruba people get sense? na so them do vote in buhari to power. Very wicked people. Check my signature Abeg.
See Oponu, Oloriburuku, Arindin, you don wake your Mama and Baba with your leg this morning.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by kageo(f): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2021
People calling for d crucifixion of d teachers can now rest.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by emmanuelkan(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2021
Too bad... Who will want to marry such girl ? Flogged publicly... Psychological damage as been inflicted on her.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by egeynwa(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2021
We are, undoubtedly, at a time where morality and decency are at their lowest.
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by snoopz: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2021
Imagine someone with 8 fucking children, what do you expect even though that flogging part he supported na script
Re: I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student by snoopz: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2021
free2ryhme:

Ask the father if the Arabic school would dare flog the daughter of a wealthy man even in this manner. grin

That one na school for the poor jaare, buhari, Lai mumu malami saraki, abdulraman El rufia Bala Mohammed and so many others no g carry their children go Ile kewu but na abroad Dem dey study but na the ones that will die for the politicians go carry their pickin go Ile kewu

That religion is only for the poor, even if saraki gandola Dems go Ile kewu, no be thieves Dem turn out to be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (unn) Post-utme Cut-off Marks For Primary Admissio / 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA / UNIZIK Bus Driver's Wooden Mirror (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.