Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria (23054 Views)

Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria / Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Jidegaf(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
If we must believe this then what do we say about many muslim that have died too in this senseless war .Also those communities in zamfara that were ransacked are predominantly occupied by muslim.
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by sulaak(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
saaron:
This is why disintegration of Nigeria is a must. We can't be yorked together with Islamist murderers. Northerners will pretend (Taqiyya) and play to the gallery forming innocent but their hands are all stained with Christian blood. Buhari himself and all northern govs are behind the wave of Islamic terrorism in Nigeria especially those in Sharia states. You can't be sharia and not have a hand in Boko haram Islamic terrorism.
Northern Muslims are nothing but a group of mass murderers who're either covert, or open terrorists supporters.
see why I always say this:
TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN LIVES FROM FULANI AND BOKOHARAM TERRORISM!

The Middle Belt and Southern elites are the architects of the problems. Last month all Middle-Belt governors were present in a show of strength of the North Governors conference - led by Simon Lalong

Governor-Simon-Lalong-chairs-the-meeting-of-Northern-Governors-Forum-.jpg

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by cejaypriesty(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sirjamo:
How many Christian have been killed by Boko Haram compare to Muslims?

You and your bigot elders have Akamu brain.

Dapchi girls are Christians?

Kankara boys are Christians?

Thousands of people being killed in North West are Christians?

Your religion bigotry and ethnic jingoism will destroy you.
Who be your father ?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by darthv: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Naajjii:

Mr man go and sit down, just few Fulanis are giving all of you in the south sleepless night in your territory.Miyetti Allah is enough for you
Lolzz...okay boss. Enjoy
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by 2elliot: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
SirBlack999:
Ndị ofe mmmanu are already lobbying for their masters
aim
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by 2elliot: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
SirBlack999:
Ndị ofe mmmanu are already lobbying for their masters
I believe strongly them at Seun is not a Yoruba man but a secret agent.
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by executive12: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sirjamo:
Boko Haram was meant to convert non Muslims to Muslims, 12 years of Boko Haram, how many Christians have been converted?
How many Church have been converted to mosque?

All these useless old fools. Nigeria made them, most of them are former this, former that, but they want to burn down this country with their rotten old smelly mouths.

God punish any idiot that will quote me without using his brain.

Oloriburuku people.

I AM DONE TALKING

It's good to hear you are done talking because you are not making sense.
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by executive12: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sirjamo:
How many Christian have been killed by Boko Haram compare to Muslims?

You and your bigot elders have Akamu brain.

Dapchi girls are Christians?

Kankara boys are Christians?

Thousands of people being killed in North West are Christians?

Your religion bigotry and ethnic jingoism will destroy you.

You said earlier that you are done talking. What is going on?
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by greencard: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
Naajjii:

Mr man go and sit down, just few Fulanis are giving all of you in the south sleepless night in your territory.Miyetti Allah is enough for you
are you really happy about that ? sad That's too low of you
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Spot on!... Buhari is a BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORIST embarassed
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by murtaj(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
I see......,
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Naajjii: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
greencard:
are you really happy about that ? sad That's too low of you
So you are happy that one of you suggested that he hope that a southern christian president will come to power and whip Nigerian Muslims off ?
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
Spot on!... Buhari is a BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORIST embarassed

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Ykc2(m): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
Yusman316:
This is the new national anthem of all these old men that failed Nigeria. Every time we keep hearing of how insurgents/terrorists are connected/financed by people in high places, yet no body can give us a single name with evidence of such people in high places. And then the next issue is what is so special about Nigeria in the first place that other countries are over looked for islamization except Nigeria?
What is causing all the upheaval in Nigeria is a result of a failed system, brought about by the same elite now screaming islamization
let buhari release the name of 400 northerners that are sponsoring terror,
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by akdjr(m): 2:18am On Oct 13, 2021
Una be same jare. After all na Abraham children put una into this confusion.
lalajnr:
you are very stupid for including Christian
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by tomzyELNINO: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2021
Sirjamo:
Lol, Jesus lived just 2021 years ago, the world is millions of years old. Who was the truth and the light before Jesus was born?

All the trillions of people that lived before Jesus didn't know about him, they didn't accept him, are they all in hell now?

Thank you for your question.
The system of judgement before the coming of Christ was based on the Old Law/testament. God judged people based on their deeds and His Decrees. Whether any of the old people are in hell or heaven does not matter to your life and Soul. What matters now is that Christ was sent to die for Man's sins including yours and mine and the only way to God is to accept Him as your Lord and Saviour. I pray that the Holy Spirit will touch your heart so that this word wouldn't stand against you on the day of Judgement.
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by ajumma(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2021
Gerrard59:

Taqiyaa-ing at its finest. Was the topic of discourse Idoma and Tivs or incessant killings and heightened insecurity across Nigeria? So, so-called bandits (actual Islamic terrorists) who have ransacked predominantly Christian communities in Benue, Plateau, Southern Kaduna, Niger etc., aren't implementing islamisation of Nigeria?

Look, not everyone can be deceived by your murderous tricks at parrying away from the discourse.

" Buhari is a wicked man, anyone who campaigned, voted for him in 2015 and supports him (aka Buharist) is a wicked person. Know this and have peace"

See hatred,how do you sleep at night with this ugly bile imbedded in your soul? You will surely die as a sore loser
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Naajjii: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2021
sulaak:

The Middle Belt and Southern elites are the architects of the problems. Last month all Middle-Belt governors were present in a show of strength of the North Governors conference - led by Simon Lalong

Governor-Simon-Lalong-chairs-the-meeting-of-Northern-Governors-Forum-.jpg

Mr man most of your so called middle belt are inter woven with the north,where do you start the border ? You people in the south are just wasting your time talking middle belt. Focus on how you can unite yourselves in the south first. How have you been able to tackle igbo this, youruba that ,Edo that etc? Who will be the next president from the south ,is it Igbo or Yoruba? grin
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by greencard: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2021
Naajjii:

So you are happy that one of you suggested that he hope that a southern christian president will come to power and whip Nigerian Muslims off ?
pathetic
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2021
ajumma:

" Buhari is a wicked man, anyone who campaigned, voted for him in 2015 and supports him (aka Buharist) is a wicked person. Know this and have peace"

See hatred,how do you sleep at night with this ugly bile imbedded in your soul? You will surely die as a sore loser

I sleep very sound. Mind you, I don't hate Buhari as I see him as a honest, trustworthy, reliable and consistent person. Those are qualities I admire in Buhari because he has kept to his promises and words throughout his lifetime. However, I have a morbid hatred for those who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015. Till thy kingdom come, I'll forever hate them!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Naajjii: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
greencard:
pathetic
Meyatti Allah is good for you grin
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Elbinawi: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re:Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

"Professor Saror explained that the insecurity in Benue and other parts of the country was brought by deliberate actions, describing it as a well-coordinated agenda to spread Islam across the country."

I strongly disagree with my former Vice Chancellor. Innocent and defenseless Muslims are the biggest victims of this unprecedented insecurity. BokoHaram terrorists kill overwhelming majority of Muslims. The same with the murderous armed bandits.

#TyrantBuhari is a bloodthirsty terrorist himself. This genocidal criminal does not represent Islam.

Blaming Islam for the heinous crimes against humanity perpetrated by Tyrant Buhari, BokoHaram and Bandits is grossly wrong and incorrect. Criminal Buhari brutally murdered more than one thousand Muslims during #ZariaGenocide.

I wish my former Vice Chancellor Saror Happy 80th Birthday but this statement credited to him is divisive.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by greencard: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
Naajjii:

Meyatti Allah is good for you grin
lol grin

I already knew you are an extremist

And terrorist sympathiser

Enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by sulaak(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Naajjii:

Mr man most of your so called middle belt are inter woven with the north,where do you start the border ? You people in the south are just wasting your time talking middle belt. Focus on how you can unite yourselves in the south first. How have you been able to tackle igbo this, youruba that ,Edo that etc? Who will be the next president from the south ,is it Igbo or Yoruba? grin

The middle-belt indigenes that are now littered in IDP camps. How many have you killed today
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Naajjii: 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
sulaak:

The middle-belt indigenes that are now littered in IDP camps. How many have you killed today
Go and ask your brothers Ipob terrorist and Unknown gunmen.
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by sulaak(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2021
sulaak:

Naajjii:

Go and ask your brothers Ipob terrorist and Unknown gunmen.

Stop projecting your responsibilities, how many indigenous middle-belters have your Fulani's militant skilled and sent to IDP camps today or do I need to contact the UN and NGO.
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Naajjii: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
sulaak:

Stop projecting your responsibilities, how many indigenous middle-belters have your Fulani's militant skilled and sent to IDP camps today or do I need to contact the UN and NGO.
Go and ask your IPOB terrorist militant ESN / Unknown gunmen
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2021
Executer:

What was ibb's plan adding a secular Nigeria to the oic?
All these ignoramuses
I can bet my slippers that you have never lived in the north.
Live with these guys and see their reasoning then you can know where this man is coming from.

Number 1. IBB is from middle belt. Niger state to be exact. His wife was Delta. If he didn’t convert all Deltans is it you people Buhari or even a northerner would convert?

When you used to wail that Christians were being attacked in the north, how come they still have churches even several on one street? Or all your brothers have now converted?

You fear so much you’re now destroying yourselves out of self generated fear. I thank God my origins are not based on cowardice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew / Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home / Toyin Saraki Joins Rotary International - Arch Klumph Society - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.