Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,998 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria (23052 Views)

Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria / Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Sirjamo: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
KillingIsFun:
Mûdslîmés are the most rotten, evil and unintelligent animals that the devil ever created which is why it is normal for them to kill each other.

Throughout the history of that joke which calls itself a religion the followers have always delighted in slaughtering each other. Did Sunnis not slaughter 100 Shias a few days ago?

Our only request is that you keep your filthiness and evil to yourselves and leave us out of your stupidity.

Who's calling a sewage rat to Islam?

Who's calling a product of baby factory and short time quicky in a smelly brothel?

Who's calling a child of a village Pam wine drunkard?

Who's calling a child of hate, anger, sorrow, anguish, perdition, destruction, confusion, proti.........tion, lamentation........?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by darthv: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sirjamo:
Boko Haram was meant to convert non Muslims to Muslims, 12 years of Boko Haram, how many Christians have been converted?
How many Church have been converted to mosque?

All these useless old fools. Nigeria made them, most of them are former this, former that, but they want to burn down this country with their rotten old smelly mouths.

God punish any idiot that will quote me without using his brain.

Oloriburuku people.

I AM DONE TALKING
You and your intolerant miscreants would fail, anywhere Islam coexist they always cause problem.
We don't interfere with moslems in the South..
But these uncircumcised bigots would be terrorizing the whole county's peace.. With the dark age religion.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by DOTian: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
ivolt:

They are getting their supply from the same source as the Ipob terrorist group.
The bandits are surviving for the same reason Ipob terrorists member are surviving in the bush.
See him head like IPOB.

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by darthv: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sirjamo:

Who's calling a product of baby factory and short time quicky in a smelly brothel?

Who's calling a child of hate, anger, sorrow, anguish, perdition, destruction, confusion, proti.........tion, lamentation........?
Islam is a curse to humanity....
Do you even believe in the nonsense they teach you guys.
Or you just a victim of my parents are moslems.
I wish we would get a southern president like puin or xi jinping
The hatred among fellow Muslims is pathetic also

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by juman(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
The old man is hallucinating.

Nigerian politicians only think of power not about religion.
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Sirjamo: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
darthv:

You and your intolerant miscreants would fail, anywhere Islam coexist they always cause problem.
We don't interfere with moslems in the South..
But these uncircumcised bigots would be terrorizing the whole county's peace.. With the dark age religion.
Lol, how many Muslim you drunkards can allow to live in your region?

There are more churches in Sokoto than mosques in the whole SE and SS, yet you will open your smelly mouths to say Muslims are violent.

Sokoto has a arch bishop with thousands of parishes, who is the chief immam of Enugu and how many mosques does he control?

Your religion is the worst in religion intolerance, millions of Christian migrants in the north, but a few Muslim cannot live in your region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by KillingIsFun: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
[img]https://images./6wJVEkMTORw0iTqJu3ZEXe.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./6WMGuTLuiwCeCgzGh2617N.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./7MFTfhhEqaWAd9MHOtImzH.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2vkhEhjZIl7bI0urgD4K4N.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2ueULaoOwkbFpXoe3S1tBq.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./65tNlsiSYxyRhpAv4OOTzX.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2iRvXAe8geZNfgzLA3niwC.jpg[/img]

Sirjamo:

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by luvinhubby(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2021
Hmmmmmm!!
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by cescky(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The late Obadiah Mailafia comes to mind, May God rest his soul cry

Wait.. That man is dead?

Haaa

I don't care what happend, he was probably killed..

Eno go better for the north

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by OmoOshodi(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2021
Fact
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by akdjr(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2021
I still don't understand how someone can Islamize me or christianize me cos to me these two religion were created to subjugate humanity and acceptance is what is feeding their intentions. Reject Islam and Christian today in Nigeria/Africa and see how the country and continent move forward. Those two religion is alien to us and can never move the continent forward.

My kids who are just growing up are being thought how Jesus Christ died for their sins until I have to personally go to their school to unroll expunge them from those religious studies classes...

The intention of the missionaries was never to bring you close to any God that is far from you , it was oy to cause division among us and further create problems which we are witnessing currently. Imagine this prof instead of seeing a Fulani/Hausa man as a fellow human being which was God original intention while creating us, he will be seeing him a Muslim who want to spread his religion all over the country...

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by tradepunter: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2021
SirBlack999:
Ndị ofe mmmanu are already lobbying for their masters

If this is real then am ashamed of that guy...

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by VULCAN(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2021
You are right that God should punish former this and former that.

God punish Buhari, former president that returned to plunge Nigeria into three recessions so far.

His smelly mouth that said he will not treat those that gave him 5% the same as those that gave him 97%. May God punish him as you have said.

Sirjamo:
Boko Haram was meant to convert non Muslims to Muslims, 12 years of Boko Haram, how many Christians have been converted?

All these useless old fools. Nigeria made them, most of them are former this, former that, but they want to burn down this country with their rotten old smelly mouths.

Oloriburuku people.

I AM DONE TALKING

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Michaelota: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2021
The first truth this year since January � smh
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2021
cybersoldiers:
We all know this.

weda you like am weda you no like am

the thing be say it will reach everybody

we read the letter fulani Nigeria send to other fulani in west africa!
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by UncommonLogic: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2021
So IPIGS are also planning to Christianiaz Nigeria?
Old mumu fool, just talking rubbish for attention sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2021
waiting for DSS to arrest this MAN!
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Naajjii: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2021
darthv:
Islam is a curse to humanity....
Do you even believe in the nonsense they teach you guys.
Or you just a victim of my parents are moslems.
I wish we would get a southern president like puin or xi jinping
The hatred among fellow Muslims is pathetic also
Ha ha look at this one , you wish you have
a southern president like Putin or Jinping in Muslim dominated Nigeria. Such a president will not last one week. The only reason the Chinese president is getting away with it is because Muslims are just less than 8per cent in China. Besides Jinping is also giving Christians a rough situation as well. grin

1 Like

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by ygowon: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2021
@benuejosh come and learn
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Trojan8(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2021
SirBlack999:

Shakiti Bobo
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by RodgersAkpafu: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2021
SirBlack999:
Imagine this
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Kubernetes: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2021
Look at this old man who messed up A.B.U Zaria such that it was closed for one year. How can a learned professor talked this way as if he is an illiterate. So all the insecurity in the north and south is to islamize Nigeria, hmm. See bandits killing Northerners and stopping them from farming and this one is saying islamization. I will only commend him if he talked down the APC gvt for not being able to bring peace to the country.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Heavenisreal2: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2021
Only God knows the mind and heart of a man let his will be done.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by ygowon: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2021
Kubernetes:
Look at this old man who messed up A.B.U Zaria such that it was closed for one year. How can a learned professor talked this way as if he is an illiterate. So all the insecurity in the north and south is to islamize Nigeria, hmm. See bandits killing Northerners and stopping them from farming and this one is saying islamization.
You doubt until it happens. Then, your eyes go clear.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by RodgersAkpafu: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2021
Naajjii:

Ha ha look at this one , you wish you have
a southern president like Putin or Jinping in Muslim dominated Nigeria. Such a president will not last one week. The only reason the Chinese president is getting away with it is because Muslims are just less than 8per cent in China. Besides Jinping is also giving Christians a rough situation as well. grin

As much as religious persecution is moronic
Dont be too sure
When a president want to deploy state instruments to achieve a goal
Just forget it
Chechnya thought they had stubborn head
How did it end

Lets just practice tolerance and not impose religion on people
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Evercurious(f): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2021
Sirjamo:

Oloriburuku people.

I AM DONE TALKING

Pls be done talking your trash

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by PDinteriors(m): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2021
kollinzgee:
They will fail lagabara olohun
abi o
Re: Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2021
SirBlack999:

Is that not the owner of this website? Lol, he just said 2023 should be Osibnajo/El Rufai. These people are just funny sha.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge / PDP Cancels Presidential Primary / Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.