Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,080 members, 7,828,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Overcoming Unemployment As A Nigerian Youth. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Overcoming Unemployment As A Nigerian Youth. (12310 Views)

Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? / Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics / Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Overcoming Unemployment As A Nigerian Youth. by DevilsEqual(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
CondemnBattery:

This is a message one idiot sent me today.
I just replied
Is that how you send every contact you come across online to come for interviews?

But truth be told, most people just chose to be jobless. I remember a time past when I just started my business and things where really messy, I was following my pastor then who was doing POP and all those bricklaying stuffs to serve him cement and get paid at the end of the day even with my certificate under my bed

these days i go to Ibeju Lekki, even with the level of jobs there, some people are still lazy shouting baba-agba, waiting for someone to give them 500.

majority of the problem is that people want to make it over night.
If you say the pay is poor i will agree, but most people are not willing to work

This sunlola associate Is scam,right?
I just got the invite now to come next Monday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministry Of Interior Recruiting / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers / Npower Payment Status Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.