Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,511 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies (8522 Views)

Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality / My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl / Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by muller101(m): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Nope, am just being honest and you know this.

Am from emohua rivers though.

Tell use the route you ply. As you reach Akwaibom you fly over the water?
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Generalwoodz(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bros said all his 600 years no Nigerian girl has ever told him he is Handsome grin mad oo

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
muller101:
Tell use the route you ply. As you reach Akwaibom you fly over the water?

I know ? If you ask me na who i go ask?

E pass ikot ekpene where again i know for a.k.s?

But the boundary na ibakah boundary sha and na land .
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Bros said all his 600 years no Nigerian girl has ever told him he is Handsome grin mad oo

swears.. no be lie

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Makaveli217(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=Patrioticbreed9 post=106647324]
Not dull per say.. But they are kinda lazy and lack magic words, in all my 30yrs in naija aside my mum and my sisters no nigerian lady have ever told me, guy you are handsome, but just six days in cameroon i got that in tons.

You waiting for a Nigeria girl to complement you is like waiting for when $1 will be equal to #1.
Thank God for safe journey.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
You will find out that most other African ladies are upfront about their feelings and what they want. No time to waste.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Trumann: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
siofra:
Your name is patriotic breed and you're frolicking with Cameroonian women. undecided

He said patriotic breed not local breed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=Makaveli217 post=106650035][/quote]

thanks..
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
You will find out that most other African ladies are upfront about their feelings and what they want. No time to waste.

But where our naija girls learn that habbit from?

It makes them look boring at times.

But i will pick one over any other african babe.

You know this saying the Devil you know....
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Trumann:

He said patriotic breed not local breed.

Obara jisos grin grin grin grin .

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by aminusodiq(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
I tried many foods that day.

I spent premuim time with ella as my paddy, i collect her whatsapp line.

Am currently in port omo naija get hope o, both our girls too, but they hide their feelings too much.

Abuja will be like dubai in my eyes.

Thats the end...

In all, The ladies respect anything nigerian esp a wealthy one.

They are brave.

They have high kpanshing drive.

Note: unlike in nigeria when by foriegn song we mean western songs.

in cameroon nigerian songs are called foriegn songs, and belive me when i say cameroonians are more updated on bbnaija and our songs than us.

omah lay is the gods of every young lady aka their idol.

i will visit cameroon again soon, i enjoyed there alot.

Bonus: cool weather.
so all these without any picture... With some pictures.. Mods fit consider ur story push am go front page
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by jaybee345(m): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Grab my bottle to read ....

I hope this story ends well...

Ends well means you were able to carry some Cameroonian baby girls and suck their boobies and bang the hell out of them

mannn you're literally in every post I read grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by jaybee345(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Op see ehn I'm literally tired of our ladies to be honest.. just too damn boring... might actually end up marrying a girl from another African country or US.
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
aminusodiq:
so all these without any picture... With some pictures.. Mods fit consider ur story push am go front page

You dey mind me undecided .

Although i never had intention of sharing this.

And i didnt go to much picturistique site because again i had no intention sharing it.

I only have pictures of me and the ladies though and some pictures which wouldnt put cameroon in a good light .. So i cant share them.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

But where our naija girls learn that habbit from?

It makes them look boring at times.

We have a transactional culture in Nigeria. That "what's in it for me" attitude. You send primary school boy on an a errand and he wants something for it. Even people getting paid to do jobs feel they are losing out of thy are not making extra money from deals etc.

Patrioticbreed9:

As you sure? grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by diaspoAFRICANS: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
jaybee345:

mannn you're literally in every post I read grin

Maybe because both of you are jobless

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by jaybee345(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
diaspoAFRICANS:

Maybe because both of you are jobless

Ok we have seen you.. now run along to the cave you came out from T for thanks.
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by KingMack(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Interesting... Okada drop me here I wan buy wrezzler mk I kpolii read gist cheesy

1 Share

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Olumighty123(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Benin republic girls are different thou, Mostly shy, more like the hausa's in Nigeria.
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
jaybee345:
Op see ehn I'm literally tired of our ladies to be honest.. just too damn boring... might actually end up marrying a girl from another African country or US.

Oga take it easy biko
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by jaybee345(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Oga take it easy biko

Op for real ive actually given it much thoughts no be just today ON G.
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by diaspoAFRICANS: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
jaybee345:

Ok we have seen you.. now run along to the cave you came out from T for thanks.

You see the real reason your gf left you?
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by khiaa(f): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Not dull per say.. But they are kinda lazy and lack magic words, in all my 30yrs in naija aside my mum and my sisters no nigerian lady have ever told me, guy you are handsome, but just six days in cameroon i got that in tons.

Nigerian ladies are way smarter though.

How do you know Nigerian girls are smarter when you were only in Cameroon for a short time and was limited in the amount of women you met, or are you only saying that to get likes?
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by favour32(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
If you dey Nigeria and you never tour outside Nigeria, even some African countries, na under rock you still dey live
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by jaybee345(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
diaspoAFRICANS:

You see the real reason your gf left you?

Ok now move on mumu cheesy
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Maicraze20: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Olumighty123:

Benin republic girls are different thou, Mostly shy, more like the hausa's in Nigeria.
this your comment alone...Very funny..Nigerians don't know how they are valued expect u travelled out..I mean within Africa oh,Nigerians are known to be lavish in spending n our cities n more valued...some of these African countries the only thing they is the capital city the rest na village

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by diaspoAFRICANS: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
jaybee345:

Ok now move my mancheesy

The pain you?
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by ocregg: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
wow!
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by jaybee345(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
diaspoAFRICANS:

The pain you?

like how?
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Escabado: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Nope, am just being honest and you know this.

Am from emohua rivers though.

How much naira did you change that turn to 400k in cfa . I want to visit Cameroon soon. I thought is by boat .which road did you follow
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by McStoic(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Nigerian ladies are way smarter though.

You are right about Naija girls being uptight. But from my experience too, it seems it's not just Cameroon girls but the whole of Francophone ladies. Cos I stayed in Benin Republic for sometime. And I have heard stories too about other french speaking countries.

I will say our girls have more style and are more moral than them. I personally was almost raped that year in Cotonou..
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by DoggoneDogg: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
[s]
Youngpo413:
Our naija sisters are still the best!
[/s]

Mosdii said they are useless... all of them!
I'll rather listen to him than you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls / Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] / Why Do Igbos Renounce Marrying From This Particular Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.