Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Get Your Website Ranked High On Google - Seo - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Get Your Website Ranked High On Google - Seo (203 Views)

How To Resolve Identity Verification Failed 3 Times On Google Adsense Account / #freeseoauditwednesday. I Want To Help You Rank High On Google And Other Engines / Countries With Best web developers, Nigeria Ranked 48th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Website Ranked High On Google - Seo by EkiChristy(f): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
*SEO is more than keyword research*
Initially I didn't know what SEO was all about, then I decided to ask some persons and as well do some basic research.
The definition will basically be the same - the use of specific keywords in creating content that will help to rank high on search engines.
And so I had the knowledge in my head .
But then months back, I went into the copywriting/content writing niche. And I began to pick interest in article and blog writing but my desire to understand how such content can be visible led me deeply into understanding SEO.
I studied/ am studying several of Neil Patel's blog on SEO, I call him- "The SEO wizard". He recently acquired "ubbersuggest" - a strong SEO tool for keyword/competitor research .
Over time, I gained deep knowledge that SEO is way more than just the use of keywords. It entails even more serious activities like:
1. Skillful content creation
2. Proper use of tags
3. Write application of meta description
4. Research main keywords using various tools
5. Develop structure for keywords on each page
6. Build links to other pages
7. Analyze rankings and traffic
5. Analyze website speed.

Today I can comfortably research and write on any topic as well as optimize the content on your website to be ranked high on Google with the use of many SEO tools and Plugins, added to my SALES COPY WRITING expertise.

This can only be possible if you LET ME DO IT FOR NOW!.
You can get to see samples of my past works if you contact me
Here's my WhatsApp/ call contact
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Any FB/IG Seller Here DM / Webgl Coder Needed / We Need Professional Hacker For Positive Purposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.