Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,586 members, 7,827,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. (2585 Views)

Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno / Reno Omokri Exposes El-Rufai Again, Calls Him An Opportunistic Hypocrite / APC Replies Davido, Calls Him A "Political Novice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Perkins2018:

Rebuttals about what? Someone that tried in a court of law and acquitted should make a rebuttal just because hateful igbos accuse him of stealing their destiny?
He is yet to rebute this from Pandora expose.

At the end of the day 9 million pounds (5 billion naira) was expended on this property in London,England that based on the Shell company and related party connection is either owned by Oyetola or Tinubu. And Oyetola released a statement recently saying it is not owned by him, thereby pinning it on Tinubu.

A new phenomenom called Unknown Mansion Owner has been introduced by Tinubu and Oyetola..

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by BigSarah(f): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
bobowaja:

Ask Obi for that. He will rather take his own bullions to offshore and keep it in his kids names than share it to you. cheesy

Now, you should get the joke.

Too bad you went tribal, I'm not from Obi's state sad
Even people in his state says he's frugal...
But asiwaju is a cheerful giver
Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

At the end of the day 9 millions pounds (5 billion naira) was expended on the property that based on the Shell company is owned by either Oyetola or Tinubu. And Oyetola released a statement recently saying it is not owned by him, thereby pinning it on Tinubu.

This is another case of a new phenomenom called unknown owner of mansion.
Unlike Saint Peter Obi China, he doesn't see a need to look clean when he and others like him are feeding in the mud. But Obi scam love to look like an angel even when he is a lying and stealing demon.

Let him keep denying. More dragging in the mud will welcome him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:

Too bad you went tribal, I'm not from Obi's state sad
Every people his state says he's frugal...
But asiwaju is a cheerful giver
I didn't go tribal. Just pointing things out.
Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by BigSarah(f): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Perkins2018:

Rebuttals about what? Someone that tried in a court of law and acquitted should make a rebuttal just because hateful igbos accuse him of stealing their destiny?

Igbos and Pandora are the same?
Or is the Alpha beta MD or ex worker that is an Igbo man...

Please stick to the thread don't quote me when inputting a tribe in the discuss or similar innuendoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:

Please stick to the thread don't quote me when inputting a tribe in the discuss or similar innuendoes
You guys are trying to make it tribal. Even the accused in the opening post is a tribal bigot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by JaroMan: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
bobowaja:
Face of an hypocrite. This is a guy that opens minimum of 2 posts per day on Tinubu with his many monikers. See the ethnic bigot worshipping his Obi shamelessly. How can the country be great when anti-corruption fight have ethnic colouration?

To other guys following this guy in his show of shame, hope you understand better now that he is just like the people he speak bad of. A shameless paid agent.
Witches and wizards everywhere.
So it is now evil for one to say something good about Peter Obi?
Jesus Christ help me!
So this is all you wake up every morning to do? Hate Peter Obi and attack anyone that tries to speak good of him. This is witch crafty.
If you go through my comments, I've never and will never compare Peter Obi and Tinubu. God forbid! It will be a disservice to every one of good conscience.
I only tried to bring Osibanjo close to Peter Obi, but I still see the need not to.
So if Ruud condemned Tinubu and Peter before now but thinks Peter did well cos of today's defense, you Tinubu urchins should tell him to defend some of the issue late Yinka Odumakin raised.
Those one never bothered on finance but his bio.
He has to do that.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
globemoney01:

Check tls of Peter Obi denying stolen money.
His aide was once caught in Lagos as gov trying to launder his 250m cash abroad, he denied.
As governor it was revealed he was building the biggest mall in Abuja.. He denied.
He invested $30m state funds in family business.. denial
Tried to bribe senators to be confirmed SGF.. Denial
Osbourne luxury flats .. denial
Enugu mansion discovery… denial
Pandora discovered… Denial… etc
All available on the internet. Which other politician has more corruption allegations but somehow they are still packaging him as a saint
I have always been objective and point out the good and bad in individuals. Like I said Peter Obi is no saint and like his critics point out for all we know he may be the smartest crook in the country.

He also denied in the interview he owns the Next Mall in Abuja and Port-Harcourt and said it is owned by his brother who bought out his stake, which I find hard to belief.

The Arise Journalists also didn't question him about the South African nominee director that had been running errand for his Shell Company, we needed clarification on that from the Premium Times report.

I will repeat once again-he is the best of the evils in APC and PDP. Since, Nigerian youths are too pre-occupied with BBnaija,Tonto Dikeh,Cossy Orjiakor and Tiwa Savage sex tape to take the mantle of leadership. We have to choose the least corrupt and pragmatic candidate in APC or PDP.

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
JaroMan:

Witches and wizards everywhere.
So it is now evil for one to say something good about Peter Obi?
Jesus Christ help me!
So this is all you wake up every morning to do? Hate Peter Obi and attack anyone that tries to speak good of him. This is witch crafty.
If you go through my comments, I've never and will never compare Peter Obi and Tinubu. God forbid! It will be a disservice to every one of good conscience.
I only tried to bring Osibanjo close to Peter Obi, but I still see the need not to.
So if Ruud condemned Tinubu and Peter before now but thinks Peter did well cos of today's defense, you Tinubu urchins should tell him to defend some of the issue late Yinka Odumakin raised.
He has to do that.
You ended up saying nothing. I spit

2 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
JaroMan:

He has to do that.
The late Yinka Odumakin raised another Pandora box that revealed Tinubu was broke and used to drive a Peugeot 505 when he came back from exile in United Kingdom after been persecuted by Abacha. Not surprising giving how expensive the cost of living is in London,England.
And even stated Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun state and not originally from Lagos, but adopted by the famous family in Lagos.

Everyone in Lagos could point to MKO Abiola houses and businesses and even the famous ITT Nigeria Fela Kuti sang about he owned in Lagos. However, the same couldn't be said of Tinubu before 1999,now even surpassed MKO Abiola level of wealth.

No one could say his house was in so and so street and he owned this business or factory in so and so street in Lagos before 1999.

Now in Lagos everyone is pointing to lands, estates,private jet,hotels,radio,newspaper,tv station and shopping malls he owns after he became governor.
Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by globemoney01: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

I have always been objective and point out the good and bad in individuals. Like I said Peter Obi is no saint and like his critics point out for all we know he may be the smartest crook in the country.

He also denied in the interview he owns the Next Mall in Abuja and Port-Harcourt and said it is owned by his brother who bought out his stake, which I find hard to belief.

The Arise Journalists also didn't question him about the South African nominee director that had been running errand for his Shell Company, we needed clarification on that from the Premium Times report.

I will repeat once again-he is the best of the evils in APC and PDP. Since, Nigerian youths are too pre-occupied with BBnaija,Tonto Dikeh,Cossy Orjiakor and Tiwa Savage sex tape to take the mantle of leadership. We have to choose the least corrupt and pragmatic candidate in APC or PDP.
What is the difference between him saying his brother bought off his shares and the typical Nigerian politician looting with a third party’s name?
Next Mall started while Obi was still governor, before then you mean the company didn’t think about starting malls? Cheap lies.
We still have credible politicians all those without any corruption allegations. Fashola, Amaechi, Obiano, Etc. Who all apart from having less corruption scandals all performed far better than Obi as governor so saying he’s the best of the evils is a fat lie.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by LegendHero(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

No one is claiming Peter Obi is saint, he might even be the smartest thief in the country as you claim.

However, what no one can dispute is that he is accountable and a good money manager which makes him stand out from the rest of the evils in APC and PDP.

Another difference which he mentioned in the interview with Arise TV is that he like to save money and that can be confirmed in his handover note to Obiano.

Nonsense have you seen Lagos statistics when Tinubu was governor?

Do you know Lagos IGR in 1999 compared to 2007? All there nonsense you’re saying here in defense of Obi Pandora is nonsense.

Is he the only governor that have left money in the state purse? What spectacular is the legacy Obi built in Anambra that still exist today and that’s a kind of innovation?

—Tinubu innovated all those LCDAs to bring governance closer to the people.
—Tinubu first step as a governor was increasing judiciary salary in Lagos such that they even earned more than the fed counterpart if I’m not wrong.
—He innovated all those LASMA, LAWMA, BRT and etc.
—The same man idea birthed Eko Atlantic where USA embassy deem it fit to build their embassy now.
—The same man tried all his best for independent power plant before OBJ shut that down.
—The same man mentored better disciples that worked in his cabinet and most in the national scene now. Who excerpt did Peter Obi mentored as a leader?
—Do you even know El-Rufai had to go to Lagos to learn about the IGR system pioneered by Tinubu when he backed Kaduna governor? Tinubu in terms of foresight is not Obi pandora’s mate.

What system did Peter Obi innovated in Anambra that suceeded him now? Leaving money in state purse is not that sensible when you can invest same money in infrastructural project that will outlive successive government even with bad administration.

Another governor after Peter Obi can loot the money and all the saving nonsense would be useless. However another governor cannot start demolishing all the structures and system Obi built if he’s not mentally deranged.

Tinubu solidified Lagos by making sure they have a blueprint which successive governors follow and make sure APC retain that state to keep the blueprint going. That was why Fayemi attributed Lagos success to the fact that APC has been the only ruling party following their laid blueprint.

What did Peter Obi did in Anambra to make sure his blueprint outlive him? What structure did he built? Who are the leaders he nurtured?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Perkins2018: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:

Lol. Everyone could see through your bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Perkins2018: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

At the end of the day 9 million pounds (5 billion naira) was expended on this property in London,England that based on the Shell company and related party connection is either owned by Oyetola or Tinubu. And Oyetola released a statement recently saying it is not owned by him, thereby pinning it on Tinubu.

A new phenomenom called Unknown Mansion Owner has been introduced by Tinubu and Oyetola..

Tinubu or Oyetola? Can you hear yourself?

4 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Superwave16320: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Don't mind them it is beta to share the money in cash before election like your paymaster here.

RuudVanNistroy:

Read my rebuttal.

Like you said majority of voters aint online and can be bought with groundnut oil and bag of rice. There is a reason bullion vans are brought to personal residences days before elections.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Superwave16320: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
ayokellany:

Check tls of Peter Obi denying stolen money.
His aide was once caught in Lagos as gov trying to launder his 250m cash abroad, he denied.
As governor it was revealed he was building the biggest mall in Abuja.. He denied.
He invested $30m state funds in family business.. denial
Tried to bribe senators to be confirmed SGF.. Denial
Osbourne luxury flats .. denial
Enugu mansion discovery… denial
Pandora discovered… Denial… etc
All available on the internet. Which other politician has more corruption allegations but somehow they are still packaging him as a saint
Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
globemoney01:

What is the difference between him saying his brother bought off his shares and the typical Nigerian politician looting with a third party’s name?
Next Mall started while Obi was still governor, before then you mean the company didn’t think about starting malls? Cheap lies.
We still have credible politicians all those without any corruption allegations. Fashola, Amaechi, Obiano, Etc. Who all apart from having less corruption scandals all performed far better than Obi as governor so saying he’s the best of the evils is a fat lie.
Remove Amaechi that doesn't like money and was indicted by River State Judicial panel for looting the proceeds of the gas turbine in the state. Watch from the 8 min mark. Wike said he had banks statements and bank account numbers that showed Amathief stole $308 million dollars from Access Bank frommthe proceeds of the sale of the state turbines. The state judicial panel also indicted him as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h0lWu46guE

And remove Fashola with numerous scandals relating to inflated projects at state and federal level.
Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
globemoney01:

If you read by earlier post I said I found it hard to believe he doesn't own Next International Abuja and Port Harcourt and his brother bought out his stake. The journalists in Arise TV failed in their job by not probing further and questioning him on this.
Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by globemoney01: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

Remove Amaechi that doesn't like money and was indicted by River State Judicial panel for looting the proceeds of the gas turbine in the state. Watch from the 8 min mark. Wike said he had banks statements and bank account numbers that showed Amathief stole $308 million dollars from Access Bank frommthe proceeds of the sale of the state turbines. The state judicial panel also indicted him as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h0lWu46guE

And remove Fashola with numerous scandals relating to inflated projects at state and federal level.
I should remove Amaechi because of a judicial panel set up by his arch enemy? Since we agree they are all theives, we should now judge them based on their performance. Even Wike that indicted Amaechi has not performed up to 50% of Amaechi, and it would be embarrassing to place both Amaechi and Fashola side by side with Obi in performance so what exactly is your criteria for picking a lesser evil?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
LegendHero:

Nonsense have you seen Lagos statistics when Tinubu was governor?

Do you know Lagos IGR in 1999 compared to 2007? All there nonsense you’re saying here in defense of Obi Pandora is nonsense.

Is he the only governor that have left money in the state purse? What spectacular is the legacy Obi built in Anambra that still exist today and that’s a kind of innovation?

—Tinubu innovated all those LCDAs to bring governance closer to the people.
—Tinubu first step as a governor was increasing judiciary salary in Lagos such that they even earned more than the fed counterpart if I’m not wrong.
—He innovated all those LASMA, LAWMA, BRT and etc.
—The same man idea birthed Eko Atlantic where USA embassy deem it fit to build their embassy now.
—The same man tried all his best for independent power plant before OBJ shut that down.
—The same man mentored better disciples that worked in his cabinet and most in the national scene now. Who excerpt did Peter Obi mentored as a leader?
—Do you even know El-Rufai had to go to Lagos to learn about the IGR system pioneered by Tinubu when he backed Kaduna governor? Tinubu in terms of foresight is not Obi pandora’s mate.

What system did Peter Obi innovated in Anambra that suceeded him now? Leaving money in state purse is not that sensible when you can invest same money in infrastructural project that will outlive successive government even with bad administration.

Another governor after Peter Obi can loot the money and all the saving nonsense would be useless. However another governor cannot start demolishing all the structures and system Obi built if he’s not mentally deranged.

Tinubu solidify Lagos by making sure they have a blueprint which successive governors follow and make sure APC retain that state to keep the blueprint going.

What did Peter Obi did in Anambra to make sure his blueprint outlive him? What structure did he built? Who are the leaders he nurtured?
I give Tinubu credit for raising the IGR of Lagos, no one can take that away from him. However, what I condemn is awarding the monopoly to his personal company Alpha Beta at 10% commission and the use of fronts like Gbenga Oyetola to hide his ownership in 2002.

And according to former Managing Director Dapa Apara, the tax collector Alpha Beta never paid taxes and laundered the proceeds, which I find hilarious

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
globemoney01:

I should remove Amaechi because of a judicial panel set up by his arch enemy? Since we agree they are all theives, we should now judge them based on their performance. Even Wike that indicted Amaechi has not performed up to 50% of Amaechi, and it would be embarrassing to place both Amaechi and Fashola side by side with Obi in performance so what exactly is your criteria for picking a lesser evil?
You didn't read the judicial report they had bank account numbers Amaechi the money was laundered through.

Since we both agree they all thieves, Peter Obi had the best performance when it came to economic management and educational indices. Anambra topped the national exams during his tenure. We need a candidate will focus on education and not empty the treasury.

Amaechi,Tinubu and Fashola left their states with heavy debts.
Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Superwave16320: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
I suppose dey follow your account
Even fight I no fit right you dem help me fight.i be think say na only see all this PDP Igbos paint other tribes politician as bad while the daredevil criminal among them are sold as saint. I was still arguing this with one bro at the car lot today.
globemoney01:

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Superwave16320:
Don't mind them it is beta to share the money in cash before election like your paymaster here.

Sarcasm will not kill you my brother cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Superwave16320:
Even fight I no fit right you dem help me fight.i be think say na only see all this Igbos paint other tribes politician as bad while the daredevil criminal among them are sold as saint. I was still arguing this with one bro at the car lot today.
He obviously think he is wise. Foolish wise man.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by globemoney01: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

You didn't read the judicial report they had bank account numbers Amaechi the money was laundered through.

Since we both agree they all thieves, Peter Obi had the best performance when it came to economic management and educational indices. Anambra topped the national exams during his tenure. We need a candidate will focus on education and not empty the treasury.

Amaechi,Tinubu and Fashola left their states with heavy debts.
Now you are showing your bias. Anambra has always topped national exams before Obi and after, there is a reason cut off marks for common entrance is highest in Anambra. In education Amaechi beat Obi hands down, he built well furnished model primary and secondary schools across Rivers, in every community, employed teachers. What did Obi do in education except increasing AN state university school fees albitrary and said infamously said education was not meant for the poor. Anambra uni was on strike for a greater part of his tenure. Doctors were on strike for 2 years as governor. Is that what you want to compare to Amaechi?
IGR for Anambra was 500m/month under Obi which the present gov increased to over 1 billion within 6 months on assumption. Like I said it would be embarrassing to compare both theives.

7 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by globemoney01: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Superwave16320:
Even fight I no fit right you dem help me fight.i be think say na only see all this Igbos paint other tribes politician as bad while the daredevil criminal among them are sold as saint. I was still arguing this with one bro at the car lot today.
I’m stating facts, I’m igbo. I don’t support corrupt politicians whether Tinubu or Obi

5 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
globemoney01:

I’m stating facts, I’m igbo. I don’t support corrupt politicians whether Tinubu or Obi
I don't support them either. However, we have to make a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Peter Obi was also prudent in the management and not extravagant. Even nairalanders from Anambra has attested to how he cut the cost of governance and reduced the size of his convoy.

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

I don't support them either. However, we have to make a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Peter Obi was also prudent in the management and not extravagant. Even nairalanders from Anambra has attested to how he cut the cost of governance and reduced the size of his convoy.
Did he have to tell anyone about it? But for who he is, he lies about everything like he is always on lying drug.

Lies and denial. They are not a good trait, especially for an aspiring leader.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by globemoney01: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

All these don’t translate to performance. Just like how he wore one wrist watch and one shoe. As a governor he left no single legacy project for the state because he was busy stashing his loots in offshore and building his malls and family business, that’s all that matters. If he likes let him say he drinks only water to save cost, no one cares.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

Guy continue being you, don't let anybody make you think twice or bring you down with your opinions.

You criticise all politicians even when it sounds painful to those that support them. Nigerians need more people like you. You are objective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Guy continue being you, don't let anybody make you think twice or bring you down with your opinions.

You criticise all politicians even when it sounds painful to those that support them. Nigerians need more people like you. You are objective.
Even my preferred candidates Amina Mohammed,Bianca Ojukwu and Akin Adesina if you dig further you may find some dirt on them. If I find them wanting I won't fail to condemn any infraction.

I am objective because I have a clear conscience and have never received a kobo from any politician or political party.

Since, the day I was born a Nigerian my family was my government that provided security, electricity,sewage,private education and water. I have never benefitted anything from the goverment except for my Nigerian passport, which I even paid for.
Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
globemoney01:

All these don’t translate to performance. Just like how he wore one wrist watch and one shoe. As a governor he left no single legacy project for the state because he was busy stashing his loots in offshore and building his malls and family business, that’s all that matters. If he likes let him say he drinks only water to save cost, no one cares.

I can't confirm or deny this assertion since he didn't provide any counter information to deny any of this as of yet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Needs To Leave APC Now / Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! / Peter OBI Get Thunderous Support At House On The Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.