Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. (2562 Views)

Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno / Reno Omokri Exposes El-Rufai Again, Calls Him An Opportunistic Hypocrite / APC Replies Davido, Calls Him A "Political Novice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by LegendHero(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

I give Tinubu credit for raising the IGR of Lagos, no one can take that away from him. However, what I condemn is awarding the monopoly to his personal company Alpha Beta at 10% commission and the use of fronts like Gbenga Oyetola to hide his ownership in 2002.

And according to former Managing Director Dapa Apara, the tax collector Alpha Beta never paid taxes and laundered the proceeds, which I find hilarious

Nonsense. Did Peter Obi not invest state funds into family business with regards to the brewery? What do you guys call it, you see it’s economic prowess.

As the company yield in profit for the state, it continues to yield profit for Obi Pandora family especially with the capital of the state he used. Why are you not staying that too about Obi?

Alpha beta tho also a clash of interest is no way different from what Obi did. Tinubu instead of giving the tax generating company to foreign firms like KPMG, Deloitte, EY, and etc birthed a company that generates that and he takes a certain percentage as the service fee. Used state money to build his personal business and I turn take profit from it as state IGR increases.

What he could have outsourced to other firms is being done by his own indigenous firm and it continues to yield profit for Tinubu family just as the brewery is yielding for Obi Pandora family.

What I’m saying here is that both Obi Pandora and Tinubu are guilty of same offense. That you can call Obi Pandora investment of family fund as economical sophistication and Tinubu own as corruption is hypocritical and a dent on any fair play you claim to be playing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by LegendHero(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

I give Tinubu credit for raising the IGR of Lagos, no one can take that away from him. However, what I condemn is awarding the monopoly to his personal company Alpha Beta at 10% commission and the use of fronts like Gbenga Oyetola to hide his ownership in 2002.

And according to former Managing Director Dapa Apara, the tax collector Alpha Beta never paid taxes and laundered the proceeds, which I find hilarious

Also I asked you to tell me what is spectacular about Peter Obi. How is he better than Asiwaju based on their performances and most especially building investment, human capital, and infrastructures that outlived their terms as governor.

In all states, we have had governors that did far better than their contemporaries in that state, should we now say they qualify to be president because they did more than their predecessors as you guys are pitching Obi of Anambra? Get this into your head bro, Anambra is NOT Nigeria.

We’ve had Fashola in Lagos, Ajimobi in Oyo, Amosun in Ogun, Peter Obi in Anambra, Amaechi in Rivers, Umahi in Ebonyi, EL-Rufai in Kaduna and etc. that have performed better than their counterparts in their respective states. What is special about Obi Pandora??

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
LegendHero:

Nonsense. Did Peter Obi not invest state funds into family business with regards to the brewery? What do you guys call it, you see it’s economic prowess.

As the company yield in profit for the state, it continues to yield profit for Obi Pandora family especially with the capital of the state he used. Why are you not staying that too about Obi?

Alpha beta tho also a clash of interest is no way different from what Obi did. Tinubu instead of giving the tax generating company to foreign firms like KPMG, Deloitte, EY, and etc birthed a company that generates that and he takes a certain percentage as the service fee. Used state money to build his personal business and I turn take profit from it as state IGR increases.

What he could have outsourced to other firms is being done by his own indigenous firm and it continues to yield profit for Tinubu family just as the brewery is yielding for Obi Pandora family.

What I’m saying here is that both Obi Pandora and Tinubu are guilty of same offense. That you can call Obi Pandora investment of family fund as economical sophistication and Tinubu own as corruption is hypocritical and a dent on any fair play you claim to be playing.

Gbam. But his own thief is a saint. How ironic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
LegendHero:

I agree with all you have stated. Like I said the difference is not much between them, even though Peter Obi fractions are to a lesser degree, but they committed exactly the same offence. I can't condemn one and overlook the other even if the offence is 10 times worse; a thief that steals agege bread is still in the same category as one that robbed a bullion van.

What is glaring in governance across the country is the lack of checks and balances and accountability in governance. And the use of shell companies,brothers,daughters,cousins and parents to mask ownership and take advantage of state resources to enrich bloodlines.

We condemn them, but what will we do in similar situations if we were in their situations when we know we can get away with anything, even murder and be among an elite group that above the law of the land. That even if we get caught on tape collecting a $5million dollar bribe no one can touch us.
Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
bobowaja:

Gbam. But his own thief is a saint. How ironic cheesy
He called me out and I agreed with his assertion. I have no shame in admitting when I am wrong.
Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by LegendHero(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

I agree with all you have stated. Like I said the difference is not much between them, even though Peter Obi fractions are to a lesser degree, but they committed exactly the same offence. I can't condemn one and overlook the other even if the offence is 10 times worse.

What is glaring in governance across the country is the lack of checks and balances and accountability in governance. And the use of shell companies,brothers,cousins and parents to mask ownership and take advantage of state resources to enrich bloodlines.

We condemn them, but what will we do in similar situations if we were in their situations when we know we can get away with anything, even murder and be among an elite group that above the law of the land. That even if we get caught on tape collecting a $5million dollar bribe no one can touch us.

You are right. It’s the Nigeria system that makes it easier to do as you like without being scared of implications.

The reason why Asiwaju is this attacked by people is because of his political worth. People only throw stone at trees that bear fruits which is what you are seeing and also doing.

From A to Z, all our politicians are crooks. The only set that prove saints are those that are not yet caught.

Continue with opening your Asiwaju threads, it’s just an exercise in futility just like the cancelling guy. If it gives you joy then who am I to tell you to stop.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
LegendHero:

You are right. It’s the Nigeria system that makes it easier to do as you like without being scared of implications.

The reason why Asiwaju is this attacked by people is because of his political worth. People only throw stone at trees that bear fruits which is what you are seeing and also doing.

From A to Z, all our politicians are crooks. The only set that prove saints are those that are not yet caught.

Continue with opening your Asiwaju threads, it’s just an exercise in futility just like the cancelling guy. If it gives you joy then who am I to tell you to stop.

It is failed system catered to a few elite not more than 10,000 that are untouchable and are only interested in enriching their bloodlines through shell companies,relatives and close associates.

Where does this leave the rest of the 200 million citizens in the poverty capital of the world with no social security net?

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:

Igbos and Pandora are the same?
Or is the Alpha beta MD or ex worker that is an Igbo man...

Please stick to the thread don't quote me when inputting a tribe in the discuss or similar innuendoes
People should stop bringing tribes into serious issues.
Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 12, 2021
1442two:
[s][/s]
cheers
Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by stephenonyx(m): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2021
Obi is a technocrat and a great guy any day and twice on a Tuesday. I have never seen Tinubu or any politician appear on TV to discuss GDP or way out of recession even after managing the Treasury of Oando, Deloitte Etc.
We don't need politics of bitterness as most of you do here because I have been following your post and the venom at which you speak speaks volume of the kind of person you are. Very bad and I will want you to retract your steps because it's obvious you guys don't understand that Nigeria needs a Nation builder and a wealth Manager to get out of Recession and unemployment in 2023.
For Me, Peter Obi is the best of all the politicians showing interest for 2023 interms of Age, track records and equity.
Thanks
Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

He called me out and I agreed with his assertion. I have no shame in admitting when I am wrong.
Another trick. If you admit you are wrong. You will go modify your Obi worshipping threads and posts.
Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 6:46am On Oct 12, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

It is failed system catered to a few elite not more than 10,000 that are untouchable and are only interested in enriching their bloodlines through shell companies,relatives and close associates.

Where does this leave the rest of the 200 million citizens in the poverty capital of the world with no social security net?

But your Obi somehow happened to be secluded from the rot. So funny cheesy
Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2021
stephenonyx:
Obi is a technocrat and a great guy any day and twice on a Tuesday. I have never seen Tinubu or any politician appear on TV to discuss GDP or way out of recession even after managing the Treasury of Oando, Deloitte Etc.
We don't need politics of bitterness as most of you do here because I have been following your post and the venom at which you speak speaks volume of the kind of person you are. Very bad and I will want you to retract your steps because it's obvious you guys don't understand that Nigeria needs a Nation builder and a wealth Manager to get out of Recession and unemployment in 2023.
For Me, Peter Obi is the best of all the politicians showing interest for 2023 interms of Age, track records and equity.
Thanks
Obi the fake Chinese statistician cheesy
He should try to get the PDP ticket and get beaten blue black by any of Tinubu osinbajo candidacy in APC.
Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Perfectbeing(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2021
BigSarah:
Check his threads, since the Pandora leak he also attacked Peter Obi repeatedly... he's rather objective..
He made his comments based on Peter Obi's rebuttal..
I'm sure if Tinubu made same Rebuttals successfully you'll find a satisfying comment from him.
Didn't Tinubu go to court and won? Why can't he base his comment on Tinubu's victory in court?

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2021
bobowaja:

Another trick. If you admit you are wrong. You will go modify your Obi worshipping threads and posts.
I said what I said and I have no shame in admitting when I am wrong.
Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

I said what I said and I have no shame in admitting when I am wrong.
Enjoy your shame bro. I expect by now to see Peter Obi campaign threads from you. You are still beating your time till later? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Jonathan In Closed Door Meeting Ahead Of Declaration Of His Position / Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim / Seun Osewa Is The Richest Blogger In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.