Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Man On The Run After His Girlfriend Ended Her Life After A Misunderstanding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man On The Run After His Girlfriend Ended Her Life After A Misunderstanding (815 Views)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) / Husband Shot Dead By His Wife After A Misunderstanding In Zambia (photos) / E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man On The Run After His Girlfriend Ended Her Life After A Misunderstanding by Powelandnn: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Man on the run after his girlfriend reportedly ended it all after a misunderstanding

Olivia James, a HND student of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State, has allegedly passed on after taking her own life in Lagos.

The deceased who celebrated her birthday on Wednesday, October 6, is alleged to have consumed a poisonous substance after a misunderstanding with her boyfriend identified as Henry who is said to be on the run. “They had a misunderstanding and he wasn’t answering her phone calls. If she calls him, it’s another lady that’ll answer.

This is a man she was spending all of her savings on. She couldn’t handle the thought that he was cheating on her after all she had done for him. She left her friend a WhatsApp message but unfortunately she had carried out the act before her friend came online to see it.

She was found unconscious in her apartment and by the time she was rushed to the hospital, she was pronounced dead,” a source said.

Watch video BELOW;

https://loadedpulse.com/man-on-the-run-after-his-girlfriend-reportedly-ended-her-life-after-a-misunderstanding/

Re: Man On The Run After His Girlfriend Ended Her Life After A Misunderstanding by Wawelexy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Shey this one go rest in peace bayii?
Re: Man On The Run After His Girlfriend Ended Her Life After A Misunderstanding by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Why is he running if his hands are clean

1 Like

Re: Man On The Run After His Girlfriend Ended Her Life After A Misunderstanding by gambia(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Its not a murder case, so the guy should stop running as claimed by blogger.
Re: Man On The Run After His Girlfriend Ended Her Life After A Misunderstanding by Unruly7(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
So she kukuma create enough space for the guy to cheat

Why the guy de run him no do her anything

Na the girl kill herself
Re: Man On The Run After His Girlfriend Ended Her Life After A Misunderstanding by Itzallison(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bro's na ND she dey serving her IT in lagos and not HND.......
As for this news have not been my self since yesterday cuz this girl was fucking calm and has no problem....I never believe she would do such thing to her self........I can't even cry to see someone I crushed on commit suicide just becuz of Henry way no send her since from ND 1...chaii this life no balance at all.
Re: Man On The Run After His Girlfriend Ended Her Life After A Misunderstanding by SSIPON(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why is he running if his hands are clean

Knowing Nigerians, they will not hesitate to kill him even tho He contributed nothing to her death. That could be why He is on the run. He is innocent, but society is forcing him to flee for his life.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Chopped Off My Pen!s With Scissors After Using Cannabis - Man / Help: My Bank Details Was Stolen From Kuda App And My BVN was Used To Take Loan / Gunmen Kill Three Policemen, Commercial Motorcyclist In Suleja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.