Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

This Is Why I Say FEMINISTS Are The Most BRAINDEAD Creatures Ever!! No Cap!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Say FEMINISTS Are The Most BRAINDEAD Creatures Ever!! No Cap!! (634 Views)

This Is The Equality Feminists Are Fighting For(photo) / Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady / Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Say FEMINISTS Are The Most BRAINDEAD Creatures Ever!! No Cap!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
I was having some alone time with what i was writing to launch on the 1st of november as i promised my followers here and on every other social media platforms and then i actually paused this hatred i have for feminist for a little bit and started thinking from their angle but it only brought out a very insignificant result!

If obvious women just want feminism to promote their immoralities and still feel good about it because honestly, whats the point of fighting with men for the masculine position in the society

Men are in their part of the field specific for them and doing accordingly but women are living their specified part of the field and then coming to compete for space and positions in the male sides of the field, is it making any sense though?

Dear women, yes i'm talking to you with the b00bs and hole in between your legs right now, has it ever occured to you that you are not supposed to do what men can do, but instead, to do what men CAN'T DO! Think!!

Just asking though!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Say FEMINISTS Are The Most BRAINDEAD Creatures Ever!! No Cap!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Anticipate 1st Of November!!
Re: This Is Why I Say FEMINISTS Are The Most BRAINDEAD Creatures Ever!! No Cap!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
They are busy going after whats not theirs and then leaving whats actually theirs to rot in the corner, pathetic asf!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Say FEMINISTS Are The Most BRAINDEAD Creatures Ever!! No Cap!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Your conclusion is really thought provoking...

I always say that....
Comparing a man and a woman is just like comparing the eyes and the nose, it's just so incomparable and practically inconceivable!!

Men and women were designed to play different function, the wahala with an average woman is that they've left their original role and are struggling to play another role...

It's just like the eyes saying it wants to play the role of the nose or vice versa, it will definitely end in failure...

Observe, that ever since this movement of "equality" started, they've been a decline in moral values, a spike in divorce rate and a whole other crap of things ...

It's their wahala Sha...

As for me, I pray to fulfill my God-ordained purpose on Earth ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wetin Dick See Inside Pussy / What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? / Airtime Giveaway Today At 8pm - 20 November 2021-Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.