Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Should I Travel To Togo Or Not - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Travel To Togo Or Not (2370 Views)

How Can I Travel With My Child As A Single Mother / How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram / Not Ambitious, Wants Bride Price Paid Before I Travel; Am I Selfish To End It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Chizzy7890(f): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
I am 19 years I come from a very  poor family of 5children I am the fourth  position my dad doesn't do anything only my mum she sell bread by the roadside but it is been 4 months now she is not working because she march on poison and her leg is very big and suallen, I also have a 3 years old child she is my everything I feel sad for not providing for her the way I am supposed to , a friend of mine propose me to follow her to Togo for work but my parents has refused they said its very risky I might end up being killed  there but I don't care because they don't help me with anything , I depend on myself they don't provide anything for me not even a pant , I want to do it for myself and daughter to live a better life I don't want to be poor like my parents they were born in poverty also had children in poverty andI want to break the curse. We are leaving on the 18th of October I am getting worried I hope I have taken the right opportunity for me and my daughter. Your advise is needed please
Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Lavisha(f): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chaiii.. You must be Igbo..
SMH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by lilvicky68(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Safe journey..
Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Justbehave(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chizzy7890:
I am 19 years I come from a very  poor family of 5children I am the fourth  position my dad doesn't do anything only my mum she sell bread by the roadside but it is been 4 months now she is not working because she march on poison and her leg is very big and suallen, I also have a 3 years old child she is my everything I feel sad for not providing for her the way I am supposed to , a friend of mine propose me to follow her to Togo for work but my parents has refused they said its very risky I might end up being killed  there but I don't care because they don't help me with anything , I depend on myself they don't provide anything for me not even a pant , I want to do it for myself and daughter to live a better life I don't want to be poor like my parents they were born in poverty also had children in poverty andI want to break the curse. We are leaving on the 18th of October I am getting worried I hope I have taken the right opportunity for me and my daughter. Your advise is needed please
You know all these and still allow a guy to impregnate you. By the way,where is the father of your child?

6 Likes

Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by youngsahito(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chizzy7890:
what is the job opportunity for you their? Make they no go use you as a sex trade.

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by thorpido(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
This friend of yours, has she lived in Togo before?
Be careful so you don't end up a prostitute or worse a sex slave in Togo.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Chizzy7890(f): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
youngsahito:
what is the job opportunity for you their? Make they no go use you as a sex trade.

Waitress
Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Chizzy7890(f): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
thorpido:
This friend of yours, has she lived in Togo before?
Be careful so you don't end up a prostitute or worse a sex slave in Togo.

Yes she lives deir she came home to visit her family and kids , it is not prostitution I will work in a restaurant as a waitress
Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Chizzy7890(f): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Justbehave:
You know all these and still allow a guy to impregnate you. By the way,where is the father of your child?

I was young her father is jobless he doesn't provide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by mariahAngel(f): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Please! Please!! Please!!!
LISTEN TO YOUR PARENTS AND DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE WITH A "FRIEND"
YOU MIGHT REGRET IT!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by bammy00(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hustle don finish for Lagos?
Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Chizzy7890(f): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
mariahAngel:
Please! Please!! Please!!!
LISTEN TO YOUR PARENTS AND DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE WITH A "FRIEND"
YOU MIGHT REGRET IT!

OK thanks

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Chizzy7890(f): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
bammy00:
Hustle don finish for Lagos?

I don't know anyone in Lagos
Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by mariahAngel(f): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chizzy7890:

Waitress

Why not take up your mother's business instead?

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Chizzy7890(f): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Why not take up your mother's business instead?

The business has collapsed because we had spent the money for her treatment
Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by mariahAngel(f): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chizzy7890:

The business has collapsed because we had spent the money for her treatment

What money were you going to use to travel?
And where are you based?
Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Chizzy7890(f): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

She will cover the cost she said I shouldn't worry about it
Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Chizzy7890(f): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

And where are you based?

Enugu
Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by mariahAngel(f): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chizzy7890:

HEY!!! RED FLAG!!!

DO NOT! I REPEAT, DO NOT GO ANYWHERE WITH HER!

THEY WILL MOST LIKELY MAKE WORK AS A SEX SLAVE TO MAKE YOU PAY FOR THE COST OF TAKING YOU THERE!

Nne, please do not break your mother's heart.

14 Likes

Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Magnoliaa(f): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
Safe journey..

Asin. Nothing else to say other than that. Emotional scammers dem.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Chizzy7890(f): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

HEY!!! RED FLAG!!!

DO NOT! I REPEAT, DO NOT GO ANYWHERE WITH HER!

THEY WILL MOST LIKELY MAKE WORK AS A SEX SLAVE TO MAKE YOU PAY FOR THE COST OF TAKING YOU THERE!

Nne, please do not break your mother's heart.

OK noted thanks for the advice
Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by mariahAngel(f): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chizzy7890:

Enugu

Think of something you can do there.
Even if it's a housemaid job,or to do people's laundry, it will be safer for you.

Never leave this country, unless on your own terms, and with your own money.

What other plans do you have in mind?

7 Likes

Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Chizzy7890(f): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Think of something you can do there.
Even if it's a housemaid job,or to do people's laundry, it will be safer for you.

Never leave this country, unless on your own terms, and with your own money.

What other plans do you have in mind?

My plans are to get a better job to give my daughter a better life , I taught going to Togo will change my life because my friend she is doing so much better than when she was back here , her family and children are now doing so well and I want the same lifestyle like her
Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by lilvicky68(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Asin. Nothing else to say other than that. Emotional scammers dem.
Since her mind is already made up..
I can only wish her safe journey and rich clients too as a bonus.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by youngsahito(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chizzy7890:

Waitress
are u sure?
Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Chizzy7890(f): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
youngsahito:
are u sure?

Yes that is what she said
Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Depressed101: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chizzy7890:
ok stay
Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Depressed101: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chizzy7890:

Yes she lives deir she came home to visit her family and kids , it is not prostitution I will work in a restaurant as a waitress
madam na Bleep you wan Bleep, nothing like job in Togo, togolese come to Nigeria for job not the other way around, na Bleep you wan go Bleep, just prepare your punna well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by joinnow: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chizzy7890:
Life is Risk
There is plenty of your igbo there especially arochukwu people. When you get there join village meeting. Also update Nairalander of your doings.
Some Nairalander at Togo may also be of help you never can tell.
According to someone.
If where you are staying is not working my friend move because you are not a
TREE

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by harmargedon: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chizzy7890:

don't go there. She'll end up giving you out for prostitution for money. She knows you have no money to return home, so you are fully dependent on her. Forget the waitress job she told you, it's all lies.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Chizzy7890(f): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
joinnow:

Life is Risk
There is plenty of your igbo there especially arochukwu people. When you get there join village meeting. Also update Nairalander of your doings.
Some Nairalander at Togo may also be of help you never can tell.
According to someone.
If where you are staying is not working my friend move because you are not a
TREE

Noted thanks
Re: Should I Travel To Togo Or Not by Chizzy7890(f): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
harmargedon:
don't go there. She'll end up giving you out for prostitution for money. She knows you have no money to return home, so you are fully dependent on her. Forget the waitress job she told you, it's all lies.

Ok thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man narrates why he ruined his mom's reputation / I Want Her To Be My Wife But My Dad Says We're Not Compatible / 1 Chance To Save 1,who Will You Save, Your Mother Or Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.