Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Will Nigeria Ever Make Science A Priority? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Will Nigeria Ever Make Science A Priority? (469 Views)

Unleashing The Power Of Artificial Intelligence In Data Science: A Comprehensive / Popular Science: A Guide To Common Drone Vocabulary / When Will Nigeria Develop It's Own Blockchain? - At Least For Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Nigeria Ever Make Science A Priority? by Reinaadebukola(f): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
What are your thoughts on the topic, and what do you think should be done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Make Science A Priority? by budaatum: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yes. Nigeria will one day make science - as in, the use of our senses - a priority.

Today many tremble nakedly in a Garden of Eden labouring in fear of death. While day by day more and more decide to use their God given senses as Scientist Eve did to check for themselves if they shall surely die if they were to open their eyes and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Make Science A Priority? by LordReed(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
It's kind of an inevitability, innovate or die.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Make Science A Priority? by IMAliyu(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
With our leaders and current mindsets, No.

Best you can do is be science literate yourself, and make sure the next generation understands science, understand it's not magic, and what has been and can be accomplished with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Make Science A Priority? by budaatum: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
IMAliyu:
With [i]our leaders and current mindset[/i]s, No.

Best you can do is be science literate yourself, and make sure the next generation understands science, understand it's not magic, and what has been and can be accomplished with it.

You need to understand that the date will one day be in 2121, then 2221, .... then 3121.

One day go be one day, even if its for our great great great great great grandchildren.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Updated Version Of Ogzilla (unlock All Premium Features) / Does The Internet Know More About Me Than I Know About Myself? / How To Ignore People And Pages On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.