Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) (45445 Views)

Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife / Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Goodzinny: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Amen
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
donphilopus:
Rebuking poverty while cruising with stolen money meant for the good people of Kabba/Bunu and Kogi West.

Funny enough his people might still be considering sending him to the Senate come 2023 so as to continue showing off while they live from hand to mouth.

You left Kalu that owns the private jet and went for Sino.

Your reason: Kalu is APC while Dino is PDP.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
ozo13:
Dino Dino!! I hope u r not trying to follow Fani Kayode step

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by InvertedHammer: 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
EBMedia:
'Poverty, I Rebuke You' - Dino Melaye Says In A Private Jet With Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos, Video)

Dino Melaye was seen together with Senator Orji Uzor Kalu in a private jet travelling to Djibouti, IgbereTV reports.

In the video shared on Dino Melaye's Facebook page, Dino could be heard saying, "Poverty is a bastard. I rebuke you in the name of Jesus"

Dino captioned the video on his Facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/100046948753476/posts/395489532026002/?app=fbl

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b914cbclVIk

/

Porting mode loading.....

/
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by PAWG(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hahaha. Call the oyinbo make e bring salad for me
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by seunmsg(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
So, when is Dino joining APC?
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Decamping loading
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Anywhere belle face politicians.
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by dratine(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
illicit:
This man is never a friend of the masses
Says who?
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by emperordelis(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
kingsways:
Nigeria's next President is OUK

Nigerians love their football and OUK is Nigeria's best football governor ever. Led a very small club at the time to win CAF champions league back to back and laid the foundation that made the club the greatest in Nigeria and one of the greatest in Africa

Wetin carry football enter this matter?

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by sencekompis: 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mmurraafffuukkaa dino
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by helicoptarr: 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
The nation deserves the leaders they get.

donphilopus:
Rebuking poverty while cruising with stolen money meant for the good people of Kabba/Bunu and Kogi West.

Funny enough his people might still be considering sending him to the Senate come 2023 so as to continue showing off while they live from hand to mouth.
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by gibsonwales(m): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
....some so-called right thinking youths see this nuisance as a mentor. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
They went into politics to rape the nation and they succeeded. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by berrystunn(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
donphilopus:

Your EFCC shouldn't let him move around since is not in APC..

Useless talk
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
topliest:
my broda am rolling on the floor and laughing, most houses in kogi west are rustic. if he can advance me 10 million, i raise my hands to the heavens ans swear i will turn kogi west to the best among the rest

Story, Dino has said the same thing, like every other politicians; even Bubu said the same thing. An average Nigerian is a saint until he get an opportunity.
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Richwallet: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
38But when the tenants saw the son, they said to one another, ‘This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and take his inheritance.’ 39So they seized him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.

40Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard returns, what will he do to those tenants?”

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by msmakinta(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Dino trying to fraternize with the big boys ...

Next is to meet with Mai Mala Buni to perfect his defection.

We know as e dey go

i wish dino didn't meet mai mala because our state money go suffer
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by olawonder(m): 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Childish as usual undecided
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by chiedozie198100: 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
there's something sinister about Orji Kalu's demeanor
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 12, 2021
Hehe ! abeg make una dey laugh all dem jare!
The master and slavery relationship-they sweet no bi small grin
(If you vex !
You no fit change am nah
because
Dem don write am
To Finish us.
Sign nam to dabaru us, cage us, capture us,
in the 1999 kwanstitution
( dem bi ur oga/ master)

We must obey
We no put any demands , inputs
or suggestions inside that constitution;
thats simple slavery;

A constitution of ;
Just trust and obey
There is no other way

So ! No to restructuring .

Masters association;
slave masters (Imams,Pastors,Elected officials,selected government officials,exploiting foreign countries,children of elites and those benefitting from the system not to forget many in-house and out door happy slaves)

They say we should Kwantinue wetin 4 ur thy kingdom come ; in heaven

Make dem
The Elites class
go dey enjoy for earth here;

with our money (Taxes)+ (diaspora remittances)
and all of our resources (land/sea)

Dem no dey protect us
or provide any social amenities,
no justice systems,
no fundamental human rights
,lack of basic primary infrastructures (fire services,post offices,basic clinic ;;;;;;;&&

Solution;
My people please ; let us call for a referendum;
Get our recently
drafted constitution,
That same constitution;
Jonathan
handed to Buhari

get that new constitution approved now !

before any future general election;
especially the 2023 general election;

,remove and revoke that ;(Masters/slaves- 1999 constitution)
now.

Let us take back our country from our elites;
(We the people);

Or else Nigeria is doomed.

Religion aint got nothing to do with this!
Tribe aint got nothing to do with this!
We are using almost 99% of annual GPD
To service our debt alone.
Nigeria is broke!

(Elites) aint got no reliable religion,
they are like your foreign colonial masters

Only interested in exploitation.

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 12:53am On Oct 12, 2021
See them Looters
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Gamelord007: 1:53am On Oct 12, 2021
Is this OUK'S Plane or dino's ?
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Mom007(f): 1:53am On Oct 12, 2021
This is not about being rich or poor... This is just a photo that celebrates greed and abuse of public office by our so called leaders. Looting of the Commonwealth for personal gain and aggrandizement while the citizenry are groaning under hunger and all manner of economic hardships! They rendered the roads impassible only for them to take to the skies like evil black vultures! Gone are the days when you travel the roads and see/ hear sirens and convoys showing that a politician is passing. Bad roads, fear of kidnappings and robbery has made them phobic! Wicked people.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by obavilla: 2:57am On Oct 12, 2021
For INSTALLATION/MAINTENANCE

1. CCTV camera,
2. Intercom system
3. Electric fencing
4. Hotel card locks
5. Networking
6. General ICT consultation
Call us +2348070816409
Or
http:///+2348070816409
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by topliest: 4:00am On Oct 12, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Story, Dino has said the same thing, like every other politicians; even Bubu said the same thing. An average Nigerian is a saint until he get an opportunity.
ok dat was me poking fun at his statement. but he should know dat the leader is a reflection of his people. he should comment like a mature leadet who is aware of the current economy reality. else we start getting suspicious
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 4:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Am planning to put to a fence between me and poverty...
Dino is a flexing human being, e show level.
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Forgodsgrace: 5:00am On Oct 12, 2021
ozo13:
Dino Dino!! I hope u r not trying to follow Fani Kayode step

All these politicians
From Apc to Pdp are all the same.They are dining and doing business together.It’s only a fool that will be fighting or killing themselves because of these people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.