Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

God Bless Ilegendd HATERS! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Bless Ilegendd HATERS! (178 Views)

This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders / A Gift From iLegendd [PICTURE] To Be Deleted Soon / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Bless Ilegendd HATERS! by Shanklee1: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
I no too get time for story at the moment. But honestly, when I first saw ilegendd thread about how he'll spend his time during the corona period in 2019, I would not have paid more attention if not for the insults by his haters and his matured responses without insults that even made them more angry. grin

I couldn't help it but check out most of his threads and my life has not been the same ever since. There's hardly any of his thread I've not read. Make I stop here. cool

To be continued. Logging out... wink

1 Like

Re: God Bless Ilegendd HATERS! by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hmm

Shank, it's been up to 3 months or more I heard from you. I hope all is good.

Haters don't really exist. They are just depressed people God use in uplifting his children.

Haters bring fame with their abuses and the fame brings money if you have a product to sell.

Las las, the greatest achievement in life is peace of mind and I already have it. Every other thing is a bonus — including haters. I love them.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wechat Verification / After Falling In Love For The First Time In 24 Years -pls Advice / Advice Concerning: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.