Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Is Davidylan A Modern Day Crusader? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Davidylan A Modern Day Crusader? (867 Views)

Putting God First: Modern-Day Idolatry Among Christians Today / Clothing And The Believer In A 'Modern World' / Modern Day Elijah: Popular Lagos-based Blind Preacher Disarms Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is Davidylan A Modern Day Crusader? by doyin13(m): 1:05am On Jul 24, 2007
looking through his posts, one can only come to that conclusion.
Re: Is Davidylan A Modern Day Crusader? by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 24, 2007
shocked what have i done again o? Cant someone have a decent oppinion without it becoming fodder for threads again?  grin
The crusades were the best thing to happen to Europe, without them the US would probably be the only bastion of democracy left with Europe drowning in the bogs of "peaceful" islam.
Re: Is Davidylan A Modern Day Crusader? by doyin13(m): 3:21am On Jul 24, 2007
lol

davidylan:

shocked what have i done again o? Cant someone have a decent oppinion without it becoming fodder for threads again? grin
The crusades were the best thing to happen to Europe, without them the US would probably be the only bastion of democracy left with Europe drowning in the bogs of "peaceful" islam.

i would have been disappointed if ur response had been different
Re: Is Davidylan A Modern Day Crusader? by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 24, 2007
a leopard does not change his spots in old age. grin
Re: Is Davidylan A Modern Day Crusader? by pilgrim1(f): 7:54am On Jul 24, 2007
Seems the only name that rattles Muslim apologists and the CCCA on the Forum is davidylan. So, tell us. . . how many heads has be stricken off the necks of jihadists to meit the appellation of 'modern day crusader'? grin
Re: Is Davidylan A Modern Day Crusader? by Seun(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2007
If davidylan doesn't stop making offtopic posts in order to antagonize Muslims, he will be banned permanently. To be forewarned is to be forearmed, I will not be to blame when the it finally happens.
Re: Is Davidylan A Modern Day Crusader? by otuwe(f): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2007
david and pilgrim am suspecting two of u.

*looking for aproko sha
Re: Is Davidylan A Modern Day Crusader? by TayoD(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2007
@Seun,

If davidylan doesn't stop making offtopic posts in order to antagonize Muslims, he will be banned permanently. To be forewarned is to be forearmed, I will not be to blame when the it finally happens.
What do you mean by off-topic posts? That is your opinion which is not necessarily true. And by the way, you just posted an off-topic comment!

You will need to explain what will lead to banning people on nairaland. Methinks it should only be ain a situation where others are insulted unprovoked. Personal attacks is what should be dissuaded.
Re: Is Davidylan A Modern Day Crusader? by pilgrim1(f): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2007
Lol @Seun. . . in all fairness, that should as well go for everyone who tries to antagonise Christians, atheists and people of other worldviews. Dem plenty for this motherboard; but it would make more sense for people to discuss whatever are their concerns than for Muslims to go so far as to ridicle Christians and Christianity.
Re: Is Davidylan A Modern Day Crusader? by pilgrim1(f): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2007
otuwe:

david and pilgrim am suspecting two of u.

Suspecting me of what? I carry cocaine or I push cargo? grin
Re: Is Davidylan A Modern Day Crusader? by Seun(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2007
Since offtopic posts are against the rules of the forum, and TayoD does not know what offtopic means, he is a risk to the forum. Therefore he has been banned. For just 2 hours as a warning. Ok, I'll forgive.

Who am I to do this? I am the owner of the site. Anything you do on this website is subject to my approval.

(1)

Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. / Lenten Season / One Minute Wisdom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.