Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Help Me Survive This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Survive This (530 Views)

Pls Anything For Me Survive / Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy / Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Survive This by sainteve4r(m): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
Be my Angel
I urgently need an Angel in human form that can help me out of this mess I have found myself in.

I lost my job last year during the Covid 19 pandemic. I am married to a woman who has done everything within her power to make sure that the house is sustained but I can see she is at the verge of breaking down. She is a private school teacher currently with meagre salary as her monthly income. I actually got a job in private school to teach but seriously I couldn't take it up because the pay was little and irregular according to the information I got from the their staff.

I decided to use my small old car for taxi and at least I was able to do few stuffs in supporting the family, feeding, rents and children school fees though I had to change their school whose fees wasn't high so we could easily pay.

The old car finally broke down and with no money to repair it, we sold it as scrap for #100k.
We paid some debts and kept the little change remaining.

A friend's neighbor wanted to sell his car which I believed is ok for taxi. We approached him and he agreed to sell the car for #600k. I started calling family and friends that I could and even few classmates. The country is hard but together we were able to raise #320k. I also tried some online loan apps and we paid him 450k with a promise to balance him up within 3 weeks as a very close friend promised to help in getting a loan out of his cooperative within one week so we would balance the seller up, pay the loan apps too and I will be able to work and make refunds where necessary.

My dilemma now is the cooperative loan didn't work, the loan apps keeps increasing as I'm trying to use one app to clear another one. The children are back to school, books, feeding and fees are all there. I have actually started working with the car with regular daily income but I urgently need to settle the car owner and the loan apps as the pressure is getting too high. I nearly gave up today but seeing those children smiling this evening without them understanding what's actually going on gave me a little courage to type. I told the younger one of 3years I need money, he went to his bag, came back with #50 and said Daddy take. With tears in my eyes I smiled back at him.I know it's just a phase and I want to live to tell the story of how I survived this trying period of my life.

Please, If there is an Angel out there that can help out I promise you won't regret you did. That's why I'm not hiding my identity.

I need a loan of #300k to offset the balance of the car urgently and to clear the loan apps. I will pay back with interest within 5months be it weekly or monthly. I will sign the agreement, drop the vehicle original papers, original certificates if you want or solid guarantors as the case may be.
Please note that I will prefer Southwest as I am currently based in one of the states but don't mind any part of the country where the help may come from. You are free to make some verifications about me for those that intend to help.
Thank you for your Swift response and help.
Kindly ignore any grammatical error.Kindly push this to the front page and help another helpless Nigerian.

Lalasticala
Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Asigangan Of Igangan, Oba Olawuyi Adeoye Is Dead / David Oyedepo, You Talking About Faith, But You Are Not Living On FAITH / God Please Send A Helper That Will Change My Life And My Family Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.