Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? (3025 Views)

Mouka Foam Issues / Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) / Mouka Foam For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? by dboY1123(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
I want to get a mattress this week..But I have no idea the quality and price of either of the two.
I'm going for a 4.5/12inches mattress.. While I've priced the Mouka foam and they couldn't sell lesser that 70k, and checked for vitafoam online distributor at 67k last price.
Which one of the two should I go for, considering the price, same size but u need a durable bed and kind of soft.
Thanks
Re: Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? by Adaanna(f): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mouka anytime any day, very durable.

1 Like

Re: Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? by squarelead(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
For me, it's Vitafoam. Mouka foam has disappointed me once.

5 Likes

Re: Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? by Chydo63(m): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
squarelead:
For me, it's Vitafoam. Mouka foam has disappointed me once.
check well to be sure it's really mouka cos, I've been using mine since 1999 & passed it on to my children still solid as can be!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? by zeejewelries: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2021
Mouka is the best. Although, vitafoam is super soft but not as durable as mouka. Besides, the price difference isn't much. I'll advise you go for mouka

5 Likes

Re: Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? by dboY1123(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
zeejewelries:
Mouka is the best. Although, vitafoam is super soft but not as durable as mouka. Besides, the price difference isn't much. I'll advise you go for mouka

Thanks...

For a self contain room, the 6×4.5/12inches is good right?
Re: Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? by frozen70(f): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:
I want to get a mattress this week..But I have no idea the quality and price of either of the two.
I'm going for a 4.5/12inches mattress.. While I've priced the Mouka foam and they couldn't sell lesser that 70k, and checked for vitafoam online distributor at 67k last price.
Which one of the two should I go for, considering the price, same size but u need a durable bed and kind of soft.
Thanks

Go for Vita,
Go for 8 inches height because it will be on bed
Go for 10 inches if you don't have money to do bed at the moment

2 Likes

Re: Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:

Thanks...

For a self contain room, the 6×4.5/12inches is good right?
You better go for vitafoam since we all know you are not good in bed,leave mouka foam for guys who can do their bedroom work very well,don't make mouka foam scarce for them.kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? by bukatyne(f): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
You better go for vitafoam since we all know you are not good in bed,leave mouka foam for guys who can do their bedroom work very well,don't make mouka foam scarce for them.kikikikiki

Ki re? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? by Regex: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
I will gladly choose Nnenna over the two. Her skin is as soft as fresh palmwine, very revitalising and nourishing. The only problem is that she seems to take in each night I lay on her.
Re: Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? by angelfallz(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
The mouka comfy I bought that turned into bread in less than 6 months?
Please don't tell me I bought fake, because I bought it from a mouka distributor.
Adaanna:
Mouka anytime any day, very durable.

1 Like

Re: Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? by Adaanna(f): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
angelfallz: The mouka comfy I bought that turned into bread in less than 6 months?
Please don't tell me I bought fake, because I bought it from a mouka distributor.

Well I don't know the type of mouka foam you bought but the one my parents bought since 2003 till date is still very solid and durable.
Tested and trusted.

3 Likes

Re: Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? by angelfallz(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
What's the name?
Adaanna:
angelfallz: The mouka comfy I bought that turned into bread in less than 6 months?

Well I don't know the type of mouka foam you bought but the one my parents bought since 2003 till date is still very solid and durable.
Tested and trusted.
Re: Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? by dboY1123(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
I don buy the Mouka foam president, 6/12inch
Re: Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? by Fundamentalist: 12:04am On Oct 13, 2021
Vitafoam anytime, the one i bought still looks new , its been 2 years.
Re: Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? by Powersurge: 7:17am On Oct 30, 2021
Chydo63:
check well to be sure it's really mouka cos, I've been using mine since 1999 & passed it on to my children still solid as can be!

What's the height? Does it compress? It is flora or comfy?
Re: Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? by larrypourl(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
If you're going for any brand, look for their products that can accommodate your weight. Mouka comfy isn't for you if you weight 60kg. I'm getting one soon and was advised based on weight. I'm definitely going for Vita foam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? by gistcity(m): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
The similarities between vitafoam and mouka Foam mattress are but Vitafoam mattresses are a little more durable and sophisticated than mouka foam

(1) (Reply)

Fiance Died 10 Yrs Ago. I'm Now Married But Still Crave For Him. Normal? / . / What Else Is Quaker Oats Good For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.