Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Try This Trick On Your Phone Just This Morning And Than Me Later - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Try This Trick On Your Phone Just This Morning And Than Me Later (2216 Views)

New Phone Just Manufactured Weeks Ago, Hanging / My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On / My Brothers Phone Just Got Stolen, How Can I Track It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try This Trick On Your Phone Just This Morning And Than Me Later by Phlexnaija(m): 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
I left a post on my blog
in the post you will see live magic
you are going to be browsing on airplane mode
and that means unlimited data to surf the internet

what you just have to do now to activate this magic is for you to read this article on my blog
you will never miss browsing the internet ever again
follow the link below, read the article and thank me later
https://www.phlexnaija.com.ng/2021/10/how-to-get-free-data-on-andriod.html
Re: Try This Trick On Your Phone Just This Morning And Than Me Later by kingsonJR(m): 12:02am On Oct 12, 2021
La click La bend grin

8 Likes

Re: Try This Trick On Your Phone Just This Morning And Than Me Later by OneKinGuy(m): 2:25am On Oct 12, 2021
LA click LA fall LAgoon!
Re: Try This Trick On Your Phone Just This Morning And Than Me Later by duro4chang(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2021
You are not serious at all. It is too early to do such thing.
Re: Try This Trick On Your Phone Just This Morning And Than Me Later by berbs: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2021
If you want your blog to grow, better put correct contents there and give better SEO make dem do their thing.

3 Likes

Re: Try This Trick On Your Phone Just This Morning And Than Me Later by onomeabuja: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
kingsonJR:
La click La bend grin
me na La click-La fold grin
Re: Try This Trick On Your Phone Just This Morning And Than Me Later by sammybest889(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Una de c,dis
Mumu
Ode
Didiri
Adamu
Idiomatic expression
Musa
John
Stupidious
Animalistic
Human being
Wati do u...wey u no fit post am here (BT u fit advertised 4 here) if blogging no pay u,u no go go learn yahoo (six week intensive training)
And abeg.....
( if anybody come under here come quote me anyhow..pls I want remind u say I get home training BT e get as u go take do I go lose my home training)

"Fank u"

Re: Try This Trick On Your Phone Just This Morning And Than Me Later by ruggedtimi(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Phlexnaija:
I left a post on my blog
in the post you will see live magic
you are going to be browsing on airplane mode
and that means unlimited data to surf the internet

what you just have to do now to activate this magic is for you to read this article on my blog
you will never miss browsing the internet ever again
follow the link below, read the article and thank me later
https://www.phlexnaija.com.ng/2021/10/how-to-get-free-data-on-andriod.html
the trick works but you will be using ur data too...the trick is simply putting ur phone on airplane mode and bypassing the airplane mode to enable the usage of your data

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Fake Infinix Hot 4 (infographic) / Phone Charging But Percentage Not Increasing / A User Review Of The Infinix Hot 6 Pro (3+32)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.