Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On (1397 Views)

Puma Is Looking For Beta Testers For Its Self-lacing Sneakers / 4 Things To Do To Your Smartphone If Does Not Power On / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by Adiob200(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
my tecno phone{sprark 4 } just off by its self and is not charging and power on ..have charge it since ,still not power on....please someone shld help me what to do about it to power on again...thanks
Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by Kingozymandias(m): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
All of you users of substandard phones like Tecno Infinix and Itel should stop disturbing this forum with your woes.

When you used your money to buy such low quality phones you didn't tell us now you start seeing why they are called fake phones and you come here to disturb us..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by Adiob200(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kingozymandias:
All of you users of substandard phones like Tecno Infinix and Itel should stop disturbing this forum with your woes.

When you used your money to buy such low quality phones you didn't tell us now you start seeing why they are called fake phones and you come here to disturb us..
ur samsung and iphone also use to have that issue...
Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by Onyeka90210(m): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
You were not informed?

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by Habayomie(m): 3:59am On May 02, 2022
Adiob200:
my tecno phone{sprark 4 } just off by its self and is not charging and power on ..have charge it since ,still not power on....please someone shld help me what to do about it to power on again...thanks
The phone's panel is gone,and very scarce to buy.
Options;
1.Buy another fairly used spark 4 with screen issue and replace the screen with yours.
2.Sell your phone to someone that needs the screen.

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by Adiob200(m): 4:33pm On May 03, 2022
Habayomie:

The phone's panel is gone,and very scarce to buy.
Options;
1.Buy another fairly used spark 4 with screen issue and replace the screen with yours.
2.Sell your phone to someone that needs the screen.
but it power on when we use another screen on it, so i dont think is panel
Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by IzuKiba77: 9:04pm On May 05, 2022
All this problems only on one phone,Nawa ooh....just take it to the service center,so they can fix it up for you since it's a new phone
Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by OladapoF(m): 9:16pm On May 05, 2022
That could be as a result of high voltage. Your charging cable might have a loose wire, the adapter could have malfunctioned, or even the socket it's plugged into could be failing to transmit the current properly. Do well to visit Calcare if the problem persist.
Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by DanyelAmeh: 9:24pm On May 05, 2022
Sorry about that, take it to calcare so that they can help you fix the issue.
Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by lordcrafts: 9:39pm On May 05, 2022
Hold the power button + volume down for about 10 secs. The phone should restart and start working perfectly
Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by Chiemezueajuzie: 11:41pm On May 05, 2022
Just be sure your battery is ok else you'll have to restore factory settings of the phone i.e to start afresh
Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by Mimiko3: 9:45am On May 06, 2022
You can take it to a carlcare store for proper check...
Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by Nuelng: 9:53am On May 06, 2022
I would advice you maybe talk to an engineer so they can try out one of their tricks that'd work for you
Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by Franktom247(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2022
Adiob200:

Take it to the service center near you and let them help. TECNO has a great after sales service provider
Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by Jayjerjay: 11:44am On May 06, 2022
You can also try changing the battery or phone panel, don't really know much
Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by motionarena: 12:02pm On May 06, 2022
Adiob200:
but it power on when we use another screen on it, so i dont think is panel
if you used another screen on it, then i guess u must have changed d screen right.

You sound confused
Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by YangaBabe: 1:07pm On May 06, 2022
Changing the battery totally should be the only solution
Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by Chomolina: 1:56pm On May 06, 2022
Just changing the battery because any other solution will just be temporary
Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by Dollywood(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Include Xiaomi, you hypocrite.
Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by Jaculze(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2022
Visit Carlcare to get it resolved
Re: My Tecno Phone Just Off By Its Self And Is Not Charging And Power On by Jaculze(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2022
lordcrafts:
Hold the power button + volume down for about 10 secs. The phone should restart and start working perfectly
like factory reset?

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Buying Memory Cards; Please Come In! Memory Card Users. / Where Is Mtel? / Motorolla,nokia,,sonyerrikson N Seimens Users Dat Needs Any Network Gprs Settins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.