Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP (18001 Views)

Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by greensandy: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2021
Kaydan003:
Edo people expecially the business men regrered voting for u. This idiot av crumble 50 percent ofnbusiness in benin destroying jpuse and store without any project to justify it

That's nice. Edo no be Lagos.

Come to Lagos and learn how to run a government you all refused. Calling Tinubu and his successful goons unprintable names.

Lagos leads and others follow. Learn from the best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by Buckeyemedia1: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2021
Damidave1124:
Making the same mistake Oshomole made, you want to dictate everything in the party.
What mistake did Adams make? Now you are witnessing the real demon that sold you that thrash that Edo no be Lagos, yet the Bini emperor has properties all over Victoria Island, Ikoyi & Ajah Lagos State? Mumus make una enjoy for Edo State.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by benuejosh: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2021
computer0810:

U will always find foolish excuses to defend PDP

Edo is not lagos
defend which PDP? Are you okay?
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by christistruth01: 8:26am On Oct 12, 2021
OG1BABY:
Lol. Okay

Obaseki is already Worse

Get some hot Pop Corn

It going to be a looooonnnggggg show
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by BJanta: 8:26am On Oct 12, 2021
helinues:
Obaseki, the governor with so many unnecessary wahala on his head

Even his head is one big wahalar if you consider the size.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by beresponsible(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2021
aveneuresidence:
Overshadowing the sky court (on the 36th story), they brag unhampered city and ocean sees. Skyline Collection units are situated between the fourth and 35th stories. As per the engineer, they are intended for "an existence of complexity befitting visionaries". Legacy Collection units are housed inside five legacy structures. These have been reestablished avenue south residence to fill the double need of private and commercThe potential CBD extension of Tanjong Pagar is arranged directly before the Avenue South House.

Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by Wahalaperson: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2021
Antoeni:
This Governor Obaseki has Turned to Something Else, The Real Monster in Him is Beginning to Manifest.
he didn't turn anything, he has always been wicked and useless from day one, imagine a governor that campaigned with only repainted stadium and renovated secretariat building, no single project since day one, clueless and useless, he has been a monster from day one but edolites were deceived based on ethnic sentiments and rhethorics, oshiomhole never had problem with him personally, obaseki had issues with edo APC members and stakeholders and oshiomhole waded in to make peace between them but he turned it to an oshiomhole fight so that he can be the party leader in edo state. He is useless and evil, we Insulted and prayed we never see somebody like lucky igbinedion again but this man is a million times worse than lucky igbinedion, what lucky igbinedion did in one year in office this fool of a man called Obaseki has not done in more than five years now, all he's concernd about is destroying people's businesses and shops.

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by eldoradoxx: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2021
I can see a lot of Tinubu online miscreants attacking Obaseki. Did Tinubu loose hold of control of his party structure in Lagos State when and even after he was Governor and remains the same Asiwaju. Leave Obaseki joor, even Trump has not lost hold of his party structure in US. Any leader that looses control of his party is failed, ask Jonathan how he could not control his party's choice of Governorship candidates in Plateau, Nasarawa and Benue and how the subsequent defection of his influential party men in these states contributed to his defeat in 2015.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by akdjr(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2021
So you believe Obaseki will remain in PDP? Just watch as things unfold before 2023 election
olaboy33:
While I admire Obaseki's tenacity and his resolve to remain in the pdp, he should be careful not to become the monster he fought against.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by jaxxy(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2021
benuejosh:
it is normal with PDP. Fayose, Wike, Obaseki and Ortom are perfect examples.

tamdun:
this one is a tyrant

Did u read the report?? They are trying to sideline defectors from Apc who helped the party win the elections. Where does such happen?? Even iyamu who left Pdp has fully been integrated in Apc.

Yet the ingrates in Pdp don’t understand obaseki is here to stay as their leader? They should leave them if they can’t agree for the good of the party.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by emilo2bad: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2021
olaboy33:
While I admire Obaseki's tenacity and his resolve to remain in the pdp, he should be careful not to become the monster he fought against.
He has already become a giant monster
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by Successlane: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2021
Says a man who gatecrashed and bought his way to the top of state PDP.
Your wahala never start.
You either soften your ground and accommodate all interest groups or you ruin PDP, and you may find yourself begging to return to APC.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2021
Yimu
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by bjdon: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2021
Sadly, you can not be gentle in Nigerian politics, especially in the SS. Our heads are very strong, that's why we produce strong men like Osho, Obaseki, Wike, Amachi...to govern in SS no be moi-moi
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by Tareq1105: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2021
frankmoney:
Dictator

Edo can never be Lagos.

Oshiomhole did everything possible, quarrel with others, to make him governor in his first term.

What did Oshiomhole get in return?

Dan Orbih did everything possible to bring him to PDP and ensure his victory for second term.

What did Dan Orbih get in return?

Edo no be Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by Tareq1105: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2021
eldoradoxx:
I can see a lot of Tinubu online miscreants attacking Obaseki. Did Tinubu loose hold of control of his party structure in Lagos State when and even after he was Governor and remains the same Asiwaju. Leave Obaseki joor, even Trump has not lost hold of his party structure in US. Any leader that looses control of his party is failed, ask Jonathan how he could not control his party's choice of Governorship candidates in Plateau, Nasarawa and Benue and how the subsequent defection of his influential party men in these states contributed to his defeat in 2015.

How can you be comparing Apple with Orange?

Tinubu founded the parties, AC, ACN, and Co founder of APC. So tell me more about your Obaseki political antecedent.

Tinubu did not gatecrash into any party like your Obaseki.

Please don't compare them.

Not even Atikuloooooter can claim to be greater than Tinubu politically.

Tinubu founded his own parties while Atiku was only joining and joining parties.

So tell Obaseki to float his own political party before you start comparing him with Tinubu.

Tinubu is his political father whether he accepts or not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by Tareq1105: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2021
We warned them but they failed to listen bcoz the important thing to them then was to capture power.

So what happened after capturing power?

The wickedness, the true colors of Obaseki has started to manifest for Edo people to see.

First it was the state chairman

and now the vice chairman (South).

I've beginning to believe Oshiomhole on what he said about Obaseki which he never knew before he made him governor.

ddippset:
grin

Maybe we are now seeing what Oshiomole saw.

Bottom line; fear quiet people.

When this man was commissioner under Oshiomole people thought he couldn't hurt a fly..

Now he's ready to trample!

Who would blame him anyway?

After the PDP tax collectors based in Abuja collected billions from him to accept him as the party flag bearer in the governorship election last year, now they want to drag power with him.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by ledaman: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2021
Edo people how far ? grin
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by DeleTaller: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Useless governor, he wan kill us with uselessness in edo state, the most useless human being I have seen in my life.

Hahaha Hahaha Edo no be Lagos.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by seunmsg(m): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2021
Dan Orbih is now getting the Oshiomole treatment from Obaseki. At least, we can now see that Oshiomole was never the problem but Obaseki.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by gwinaB(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2021
Maximum ruler of Edo State.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by gwinaB(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2021
Tareq1105:

How can you be comparing Apple with Orange?

Tinubu founded the parties, AC, ACN, and Co founder of APC. So tell me more about your Obaseki political antecedent.

Tinubu did not gatecrash into any party like your Obaseki.

Please don't compare them.

Not even Atikuloooooter can claim to be greater than Tinubu politically.

Tinubu founded his own parties while Atiku was only joining and joining parties.

So tell Obaseki to float his own political party before you start comparing him with Tinubu.

Tinubu is his political father whether he accepts or not.

Atiku was a founding member of PDP and APC. He has his own political movement. Stop defending one against the other, Atiku and Tinubu are very close friends undivided by their political affiliations.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by gwinaB(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2021
Tareq1105:

Edo can never be Lagos.

Oshiomhole did everything possible, quarrel with others, to make him governor in his first term.

What did Oshiomhole get in return?

Dan Orbih did everything possible to bring him to PDP and ensure his victory for second term.

What did Dan Orbih get in return?

Edo no be Lagos.

Oshiomhole did same to Anenih.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2021
SO SAY EMPEROR OBASEKI
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Great Governor ! he can show you his results.. those screaming and wailing have nothing to show
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by Wahalaperson: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
DeleTaller:

Hahaha Hahaha Edo no be Lagos.
abeg park well, why you dey laugh like this na?
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by Wahalaperson: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
eldoradoxx:
crap, are you in edo? Are you feeling the consequence of his needless fights to Control party structures, you say this because you don't even know the current situation in edo state, since he was elected into his first term to this present day, all the news about Obaseki online, on TV, his press releases, his spokepersons auterances and speeches are all about political fights, oppositions and threats.
Check your internet records about this man since you are not in Benin if you will see one positive thing about him, edo education from primary to tertiary has been paralysed by him, no teachers, no chairs nothing, roads are all time worse, security is zero, you can't even travel from ekpoma to ehor of few minutes without your heart in your hand, and all you are all about is party structure supremacy, honestly Obaseki is a dark spot in the history of edo state, he is the biggest mistake we have made in history, he can't even go to ogbe because he knows disgrace awaits him

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by Indispensable85(m): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
The emperor is at it again.
You've had problems with both APC and PDP in Edo State.
You must be the problem.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP by bestdudes: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
Damidave1124:
Making the same mistake Oshomole made, you want to dictate everything in the party.
dem go treat him fork um na... not sure he knows he is in the SOUTH... he can move to Lagos and join Tinubu where they impose candidate... when his time come, they will kick him out of Edo state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Raises Exchange Rate For Cargo Clearance To N951/$ / Russian Flag: Cabal That Removed Jonathan Activated Against Tinubu – Adamu Garba / Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.